Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:31 pm

D: I nodded, "Yeah..." I said and dashed into the bathroom, throwing up a bit. I couldn't believe I was going through with this... Letting him do this... I threw up again and then cleaned myself back up before walking back out to Destiny. "All good, now can we please go before I change my mind about letting him do this?"

J: Mu breathing sped up a little and I stared sown at him for a moment. "Jack... Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked him, trembling slightly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:33 pm

J: "Yes, i am,"

D: I grabbed my purse and coat i was dressed and things and called with D's hand in mine, "We're headed out shoping! breakfast is on the table!" i alled then left with D
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 pm

D: I gripped her hand tightly as we left the dorm. "Destiny... What if he can't do this?" I asked her

J: I smiled a bit and then yelled, "Kay! Have fun guys!" then waited to hear the door close before I looked back at Jack and slowly inched my lils closer to his
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 pm

"Iodn't know, D, but lets hope he does, okay lets not think about it. Image him in your mind today,"

J: I miledup at heer and leaned up and ksied her softly
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 pm

J: My heart sped up as his lips made contact with mine. Fireworks were exploding in my head... His lips felt so... Right, like mine were fit to match his and I couldn't explain it. My lips parted a bit as I kissed him and I slid my hands up to cp his face in my hands

D: I nodded, "Okay, okay..." I said and sighed as we got into her car
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

J: My hands slid up her back under her shirt and i got up, her arms and legs anround me and went and laid he back in her bed. I had been with a few girls before when i ad been just bit younger so i know at least what i was doing.

D:I held his hand still as i drove us there, "Where yoyu wanna go first?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm

D: "The mall is fine...." I said and ran a hand through my hair. I couldn;t stop thinking about Jack, my Jack, being inside that girl. My hands clentched a bit and then i breathed deeply trying to relax.

J: I felt his warm hands on the back on my cool skin. Between his hands and his lips I could feel my body burning for his touch. But why? Why was I wanting Jack to touch me like this?
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

I know it really shoudln't bug me with her being bi, but had both hands on the wheel like i never did my kncuels were white. and a freind, my lover.... she hadn't had time for me recently though ,the past month and it was startingto hurt me. i nevern oticed until now....

J: I deepened te kiss as my hands slid up and took her bra off her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:41 pm

D: I glanced over at her and took her hand, "We both need serious therapy, D."

J: I parted my lips and wrapped my legs around his knees, holding onto him as my bra dissapeared and my body began to tremble a bit. I was nervous now? Wtf?!
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm

((lol))

D: I held his hand tightly, "Yeah...but your lover wants to be with you,"

J: I slpped my tonge into tangel with hersas i slipped my button up shirt off. i pressed dwon to her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:48 pm

(( Very Happy ))

D: "You really think Jackie doesn;t want to be with you?" I asked her shaking my head. "Destiny that's crazy, you don;t know how many nights I have walked in her room to check on her and found her crying because she knows she's hurting you and she knows that she hasn;t had time to fit you into her schedual."

J: I moaned on his lips at the contact of his tongue on mine and I slid my hands over my body, pulling my blouse off my body and letting the cold air hit my skin.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 pm

I bit my lip as i puled into a parking space, "D...i tried to lay with her the other night and she got up and left me alone as soon as i had crapwed in and had taken the counch...she's been dowing it to me alot...and...last night she rolled over to Jack, i know he was warm but, form my arms she forced her way out and to his....I can't be hurt again," tears built in her eyes.

J:I kissed her as i prssed ddown atains her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:06 pm

J: I moaned again and slid my hands along the waist of his jeans, tugging in them gently, "Take them off..." I whispered as I unzipped the front

D: I looked at her, "I know whyshe's doing that too." I told her
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:10 pm

I slied my hands down and undid the tye on her PJ ottoms and then slipped out of his jeans and any other clothing and undressed heer the erst of the way.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I felt his naked body against mine and I opened my eyes for a moment to see what he looked like naked. I smiled, "Jack..." I giggled, "You're hot."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

J:I smiled and looked down at her, and kissed her softly, "Your hot too."

D: I looked at him, "What?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

d: I shifted a bit, "She told me she'd slap me if I ever told you but.... She said she can't bare to look at you, or hold you you because she feels so much guilt when she looks into your eyes because she knws you've been crying in pain, pain that she's made you feel. She hates herself for wanting a baby, Des."

J: I blushed and smiled kissing him carefully and softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:45 pm

I looekd at him, "i've talked to her about it...and its okay and all with me and yeah i am hurt bye it, but..." i sighed, iddint knowwhatto sat, i just laid my head on the middle console, "Can we just to find somthign to doand take our minds off hwat is happenign bak at my dorm?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm

D: I nodded, "Of course, c'mon." I said and I got out of the car and then ran around to help her out
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 pm

J I moved down to her and ksised her deeply

D: I smiled nd got out and skipped up tot he doors with him
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm

D: I grinned and held her hand, "Ah.... Shopping..." I smiled

J: I wrapped my arms around his neck and knotted my hands in his hair as I kissed him back
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 pm

I smiled at him
    J:I ran my ands down her body and parted her legs then ran them back up over her breasts as i slipped inside of her, some how turnedon and ahrd ro her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm

J: I gasped at the feel of him. Was... Was he hard? I asked myself. My body shivered under him and I whispered, "I don't care about my pleasure Jack." I whispered. "Just release in me... As many times as you can." I whispered and begged of him.

((I gtg, I'll try and be on later))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:04 pm

((okay i ahve and hour an a half)

I nodded and ksised her deeply as i started ot move, some thing went thogh my body, some how, it turend out to be pleasureful. by hte end of the night i ahd lost count of how many times i had released inside her.

I took us out for ice cream after the mall.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:27 pm

D: I smiled and licked mine, then groaned as it fell off the cone onto my shoe. "Damnit..."

J: After his last release I had screamed from the ecstasy. He may not have been trying to pleasure me, but he did. I hadn't been this satisfied by a man in so... So long. Out of breath after Jack had rolled off I curled into his arms breathing heavily, "Jack... Oh my god... That's... That was the best sex I have ever had...." I said totally mind blown
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next