Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:11 pm

I stood in a forset, long enough to get my erring s and see wherei was. i could feel her, and started walking. the dtress thickiening as i got tot he middle
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:18 pm

I moaned louder as Jake found my right spot and I wrapped my legs around his waist as the slow passionate love making got intense and made my head spin. "Jake..." I whispered and gripped his hair tightly in my hands. I heard the birds flutter in the trees above me and the flew away towards the forest.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm

I could hear her, and started moving quicker, getting closer to finding her i stepped out in the clearing just as she looked over at me

((g2g soon))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 pm

I was screaming Jake's name and my eyes closed just as Raze came out of the forest. I didn;t even know he was there.

((Awww. Why???))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:26 pm

I sighed, ad looked a abit puzzeled then it clicked.

((i mean brb ASAP lol))

Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 pm

((Oh thank god! Lol))

I gasped again and heard Jake say in a husky voice, "I love you." I moaned back to him and whispered, "I love you too." Yet I thought I had whispered it, but instead I screamed at it once the pleasure built
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 pm

I said softly on my voice as the wind carried it right to her, "Ophelia, my baby," it would echo around her, peirce though everythought.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:59 pm

I gasped and my eyes opened and widened. "Jake, Jake stop." I said and panted under him for a moment. "Baby what is it?" He asked me as he was breathing hard. "Get off me." I whispered. He did as he said and quickly I dressed and I began running, trying to find the familiar voice that called my name
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:03 pm

I was infront of her, her in my arms in a second, hugging and hodling her tightly aginst me the warmth that hadn't been on her skin when i had grabbed her comin back in my arms.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 pm

I gasped and hugged him back tightly. "Atreous." I whispered and laid my head on his shoulder. I Smiled and then I jumped back, "No! You can't be dead too! You promised me! You promised me that you wouldn't kill yourself for me!" I screamed and covered mymouth
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:32 pm

I ikised her to stop her screaming, "I am not dead, baby girl and neither are you. Your sould is broken and i am here, to bring you back with me to finish your life, baby girl, I dont' wantto have to lose you." i said as i held her tightly
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:37 pm

I kept holding him and said, "How can you not be dead and be here?" I asked him as I said quietly. I held him close and rubbed his back softly. I kissed his neck and I heard Jake come up from behind me. He was naked still and he said sadly, "Are you... Her..." He couldnt finish and I broke away from Raze to look at Jake. He was crying.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 pm

I looked at him, though hewas crying, i dind't really feel but diid feel bad for him, i shook his hand, "Her fiance? yes, You must be Jake," the one i picked her up after/

((hey, i have to go soon.... stiod parents))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:48 pm

((Nooooo!))

I saw Jake slowly shake his hand and then Jake suddenly snagged my arm and held me to him. "Please don't leave me." He whispered and was homding me tightly. "You promised me." He whispered again. "Ophelia I love you." He said and clung to me. I stood there dumbfounded and I looked at Raze and then back to Jake. I didnt know what to do
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 pm

I knoew the blodiy tears were in my eyes, ai took a deep breath, "Ophelia, i can't froce you, to make a descion. All i can say is that i love you with everythign I am and have been. YOu will have your time here, i just don't see it as now,"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:52 pm

((bye sissy and i LOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Tears burned my eyes as Jake let me go and then I backed up and fell onto the ground. I stared up at both of them, they were both crying and I could feel my heart splitting. I shook my head as tears fell and I stood up and backed away again. "I-I can't decide! Jake you were my past and I loved you, but now you are my present and possibly my further again and Atreous, you were my present and my future but now could be my past or future! I just don't know!" I said and screamed and I ran away from both of them, running to the ocean and collapsing at the shoreline.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 am

Jake lookhen just started getting dressed like it was no big deal, and that made me think a bit and i went runningafter her and knelt besdie her, "Hey, its okay, just realx, I'm sorry i presured you," I said piking her up out of all the sand and laging her back on a blanket there, knowing how she handed sand all over i looked up see if Jake wasa coming and he wasn't, another odd thing. I didn't say anyhtign but just looked down at her, her haead in my hands and movd hair back out of her face.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:04 am

I was still crying as he held my face in his hands and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close. "I don't know what to do." I whispered through sobs and honestly I felt sick. I wanted to throw up from all this.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 am

I held her tightly, closely, "Its okay, baby girl, just relax, i don't want you to throw up," i said as i sat her up angat me and rubbed her back softly, puling her hair back just incase and held her lightly, "Just relax, baby,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

I nodded and held him closely, knotting ny hands in his hair. I heard the crunching of sand and I looked up over Raze's shoulder. Jake stared down at me and brushed a stray hair out of my face. "Look, Ophi..." He crouched down beside Raze and his hands dangled in front of his clothed crotch. "I understand if you want to go back... With him... But dont make your decision for either of us. Do it for you. What do you want?" He asked me and I opened my mouth to speak, but I had no words for this. What I really wanted, was both of them. But it could never happen. I bowed my head as tears drilled down my face
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:34 am

I thought about soemthing, that most dind't know about, "Mix the souls," i said, and stod up, Ophila in my arms and looked at Jake who stood, "Come with me," i said walking up the each and onto a stone path, "There is a myth about soemthing, that i know is somewhat possible,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 am

"What? Atreous stop. Explain to me what that is going to do and how it will effect us." I said and stared at him.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

I looked at Jake, "I can stay perfectly, me, just take Part of jake back along, you'll have us both, but i don't know if Mark has it set up right, for it to work, so i have to see,'
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 am

I shook my head, "Atreous, no.... I don't want part of him... I admitted and I stared at him. I... Want all of him. Body, mind, and soul." I looked at Jake and squeezed Jake's hand for a moment. Then I looked at Raze, "But I want you too. Body, mind, and soul. Even in the material world I could never have both of you." I said softly. "I just need some time to think... I need to make a choice." I looked from one to the other and my heart felt heavy and spre
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next