Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 pm

This phrase, "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." comes into play a lot when a bartender, 22 year old Ophelia Channing, serves a "24" year old ''man'' that goes by the name of, ---Fill in the blank here---(Atreous Zeusis is his real name that he shares with her once they fall in love) sits at the bar's counter. Every time he's there he compliments her in some way and tries to strike up a conversation with her. But because she is so stunningly beautiful and is used to being hit on by men, she is always mean to him. Only when this ''man'' keeps returning does she finally learn what a kind ''man'' he really is. One night he comes by and orders two drinks, one for her and one for him. They do their shot together and he finally convinces her to go on a date with him. Thrilled that she has a date on Friday night, she closes up her bar and walks outside when a group of men come up to her and start to grab at her. When she gets beaten badly by these men, ---Fill in the blank here--- comes up and ends up killing the men and when he discovers Ophelia bleeding to death he has no choice but to save her. He bites his wrist and gives her the healing lixour that is his very blood because he is a 1000 year old vampire. After Ophelia is saved she begins to dream about him all the time and as the weeks pass by that's when ---Fill in lank here--- asks for the first time to have her be "his (see 'mine' below)." She keeps refusing though until one day she lets him make love to her for the first time and then he asks her again and she finally says yes.

Vampire Traits....
*"Mine"= Is suddenly claiming a human in order to protect a human from other vampires and also is the only vampire who can feed off a human, have sex with this human, or love this human.
*Only feed at night, but live and go out at all hours. They don't burn or sparkle in sunlight, it just irritates them slightly.
*Exisitence is UNKNOWN to humans.
*Have super speed, strength, and looks.
*Dead man's blood makes them extremely ill.
*Silver burns their skin.
*They can eat and drink human food and drink.

This RP will start the first night they meet at Ophelia's bar called, "Conscience Sights."

Character sheets, please no animated characters!

Name: Ophelia Channimg
Race: Human
Looks: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) Simona10

Last edited by -~Lumanee~- on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:46 pm

can i be him?
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Yay thahnks. but if i get suck along the way ban you help?

Name: Raze Zeta
Looks a((Drk Dagger Brotherhood men RULE!!))

:"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) BDB-the-black-dagger-brotherhood-9175220-600-400

Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Of course! Smile Sexy guy choice by the way... Lol
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Yay! I know...he's hot. they all are though. You want me to start or you? I don't 'care what
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:04 pm

((I guess I'll start.))

I sighed and threw a towel over my shoulder after I was done scrubbing the table top to the bar. I sighed as I poured some guy his shot of whiskey, "Drink it fast now Mark, not like last time." I said ad then went back to organizing my glasses on the shelf
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 pm

I ealked in like i always did, glarint at anyone in my seat and then sliding into it. I smiled at her, "The regualr pleace beautiful Ophelia ," i gave her a flirtatios smile
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 pm

I sighed and nodded as I turned around to reach for a glass I felt someone's hand on my ass and I jumoed and dropped the glass. It shattered all over the floor. "God damnit..." I muttered and dropped to my knees to pick up the pieces.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:35 pm

I glared over at the moron and leaned down, "Want any help and you may weann pull your shurt up beautiful or your breasts will fall out of the top of that shirt your waearing,' i smield downat her.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:38 pm

As I picked up the pieces I said, "Thanks for the tip, but I'm used to guys hitting on me, and would it really be so bad if my breats fell out?" I said and the ntossed the pieces in the trash. I reached for another glass and then for the bottle of vodka.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:44 pm

"I don't think we would mind it but you might not enjoy the aftermath of it my dear,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm

I put my hands on the counter and looked at him, "And what would be the aftermath Raze?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

I smiled and leaned up and pecked her nose, "Next time, i won't miss my mark and oyu may be cloking out early," i msiled
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 pm

I wiped my nose and glared at him, "Will there be anything else for you today? And may I add that I am not ont the menu." I said crossing my arms
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:14 pm

I smiled, "Just my drink babycakes. and i know your not on the menu, or i would of had to be here first everynight so no one else got you."
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 pm

I nodded, "Sure." I said and then turned away from him to scrub some glasses. "So what is your obsession with my bar? You come here everynight at 10pm and order the same thing. The vodka can't be that good." I said and I leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm

"I don't mind it, but i like it more when a pretty beauty of byourself is serving it.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I bit my lip and looked at him, really looked at him. He was very sexy and my eyes caught at his tatoo on his eye. I stared for a moment and then said, "So what, a guy like you and no girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 pm

I smmiled at her, "Well, if i had a girlfreind i wouldn't be here watching you night after night. I think I'd be with her"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:35 pm

I sighed, "Okay..." I said and I pulled up a stool and sat across from him ignoring the other drunken morons who were gawking at me. "You know you have competion here."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:48 pm

"I know, but i'm the oe brave enouth to kiss your nose and get a tattoo on me eye, pluse i ahve never missed a day, not even when i'm sick"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 pm

"True, but you still have to win me over in order to go out with me." I said
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

I see. Well, Princess, waht do you like to do when your not beig groped at the bar?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:59 pm

"Boys." I teased and then I looked down. "Actually I don't really know. All guys want from me is sex and so I don't go on dates with guys anymore which is why you have to convince me you're different."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: