Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm

I swallowed hard and got up. "I don't think that's funny or even smile-worthy." I said and I grabbed my favorite silk lingerie robe and pulled it on. I walked downstairs and put my hands on the counter, I le out a shaky breath. I did t need or want anybody dead because I me. Again
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:24 pm

i followed, not bothering with clothes and picked her up in my arms, and sat her on the counter to face me, i rested my forehead on hers, "Its a serious statement, and i do not plan to die anytime soon. I have a feeling i made you feel bad or something,"
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:36 pm

I looked at him and wiped my eyes, "Yeah I feel like now you're purposely going to die for me. You forget it was my fault Jake was shot and I don't need you dieing too." I said softly and I looked down at the counter ignoring that he was still naked
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 pm

I hugged her, "I am not goign to die, you have to remember how old i am, and that makes me pretty strong. Nothing like that is going to be your fault. it could have happened to anyone, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:48 pm

"No it was my fault!" I said and I jumped off the counter and sat on the couch with my head in my hands. "I was the one who was making him waitto lose it with me and then when I changed my mind he..." I pulled on my hair and just turned and punched the couch.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

I went over and sat besdie her and took her hands in mine, "Don't say that. its not your fault, and it forever will remain not your fault. And please don't hurt yourself," i said and picked her up int o my lap
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:54 pm

((ihave to go))
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm

((Aw okay))

I was now in his lap and I forced myself to look at him, "You realize I'm always gonna be this broken mess, right?" I ran my hands through my hair. "I may be moving on physically... But mentally I feel like I'm stuck. I want you with all my heart, but I cannot let go of Jake... I want to... So badly but I just..." I bit my lip and looked down at him. "I'm hopeless."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:14 pm

"I know you will aways be and you are not hopeless." i kissed her softly, "You will have to be dead to be hopeless. and your not dead.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 pm

"Niether are you." I told him and I shrugged out of my robe again and tossed it aside. I pulled him backwards so he was on top of me and I stared up at him and traced his inner lips with my index fingernail.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 pm

"Mhmm, undead more like it honey," i said nad kissed her
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:27 pm

I kissed him back and then pulled back. I looked up into his eyes and breathed one word, "Yes." Referring to the 'mine.' I didn know if he'd understand what I meant but I said just that word anyway
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:30 pm

I kissed her, and whispered, "Little mind reader," i kissed her again
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:32 pm

I swallowed hard and kissed him back harder, wrapping my kegs around his waist.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm

I moved down to her, and ksised er deepr

((g2g b on tomorrow!))
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm

((Aw okay))

I moaned as the contact of his erection pressing against my legs and I knotted my hands in his hair as I kissed him back deeply

-------

https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=205
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: