Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm

i watched her sleep, i p moved her hair off her one shoulder and side of her neck, smiling a bit, i hadn't markeed her
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 pm

I inhaled heavily through my nose and I opened my eyes slowly, my eyelids still feeling heavy.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:01 pm

I yawned a bit andsmiled at her as she opened her eyes, "Morning baby,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 pm

I giggled a bit, "You have a big mouth." I teased and kissed him softly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm

I kissed back and laughed a bit, "If you say so,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

I grinned and kissed him again. "How'd you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 pm

I smiled, "I slept perfectly, who did you sleep?" i asked, and ksised her softl
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:52 pm

I kissed him back softly and then said, "I slept great, mainly because I had my fiance sleeping next to me." I smiled at the word fiance and kissed him again
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 pm

I smiled as she speaked and ksised her back, "And i will be at your side,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm

I Smiked and snuggled close to him. "Hey, Raze....?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 pm

"Yes?" I asked, holding her close
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm

"Uhm... C-can you die?" I asked him. "I'm not asking you too but is it possible?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:37 pm

I shook my hea,d "Not really i can't die.something horrible has to happen for me to"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:54 pm

"Can you tell me what?" I asked
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 pm

((sorry, at 10pm my itme my parents take my laptop so i gotta go, got 4 mins))

"I have to be burned or steaked in the heart,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:06 am

((Sorry to hear that XD))

I kissed right over his still heart and stroked his chest, "Does silver bother you?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 am

I shook my head, "Nope. Not like your True Blood vampires," i said, playing in her hair weith one hand, it was soft as silk
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:22 pm

I smiled as he stroked my hair, "And you don't sparkle in the sun but does it irritate you?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:27 pm

"I don't sparkel, because i'm not a fairly like he is and it is hard on the eyes,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 pm

I giggled, "You're not a fairy, huh?" I rand a hand down his chest and blushed when my hand brushed over his genitals. I had forgotten he was naked
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

I smiled and ksised her, "He holds his wings to his bacck , i do not have wings,"i said, and wated her, and took both her hands in mine after feeling her run over me, "And, i don't have fairy dust either.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 pm

I laughed and squeezed his hands, I rolled on top of him and sucked on his neck after I said, "It's comforting, you know, knowing I'm involved with a man who death doesn't cone easily to." I ran my hands down his sides and kept sucking his neck
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 pm

"Mhmm," i said and sighed, holding her hand in mine, "Baby, i swear, you will be the death of me," i said softly
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 pm

I pulled back and straddled him, my thick brown hair falling in long waves in front of my breasts, covering me from him. I looked at him seriously, "What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 pm

I moved it back off her shoulders, smilnig at her,, "Meaning,you are more trouble then i think i have ever delt with," i said and ksised her, "but, i enjoy it,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: