Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:32 pm

I stared at him as I felt better, "What did you just do to me?" I asked a kittle cared
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:34 pm

((um idk how to answe this lol))

"Well... First i had to bring you here, so stay laying back for now,"
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 pm

((Lol vampers blood can be given to heal people it doesn't change them into one of their kind though.))

I laid on the bed and looked around the room. There was a lot if red and black velvet. There were thick black drapes over the window and it was lit by candles all around the room. "Where am I? What did you do to me? How did I get here?" I asked in a rush
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm

"I didn't do anything to you, i would never. I brought you to my house, in a guest room.I would never do anything to you, Ophilia, ever. You collaped inthe parking lot and i caught you before oyu hit the asphalt. I don't know where you live, and hte bar was locked na i knew here i could take care of you," i sand and grabbed the rag from the glass bowl of water and washed he blood off her face.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:51 pm

He had this way of calming me down and I kept my eyes on him as he dabbed at the blood on my face. "Why do you say that you'd never do anything to me? You don't even know me." I said staring at him. His clothes were bloody and I could tell that it was from me and I couldn't help wondering what he looked like when he took his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 pm

"I don't have to know you to never hurt you. YOu are too presious a woman to hurt, you know that." i said cleaning up down tot he neckline of her shirt, "I suggest yu shower, its right though that door, and in here, the clsoet has some clothes in it you can wear, do you need help up?" i aske,d laying the rag back, managing to soak my shirt in it. i dind't really think, i jsut sliped it pf and tired upy chest and the table off.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 am

((Oh yeah, when he gives her blood he can always tell where she is, can read her mind, and can feel her emotions.))

I swallowed hard and looked at him. I bit my lip, god he... Wow he was gorgeous... I looked up at him and said, "Yeah... Help Would be nice." I said softly. I just wanted hin actually to touch me. He looked as if he coukd really care about me and that I coukd trust him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:07 am

((okay, thought so))

I smiled a little, hearing that, feeling her emotions come off her, i went ofher ns slipped my hands under her back and sat her up as they slid down her back, then hdl her upper arms in my hands and pulled her up onto he feet, "You shaky on your feet? I can carry you if you want,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 am

((Haha okay))

I met his eyes and said, "Can you carry me?" I asked innocently. I felt bad for askin but whenever he touched me I just tingled all over ny body and it made me melt into him and I just wanted that feelig
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 am

i smiled, "Sure," i picked her up in a bridalcarry and smiled at her, "Bath or shower, I'll start it for you sicne our shaky on your feet. Oh, and is there anything else besides this i can do or get for you?" I asked her, holding onto her as i walked her over
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:20 am

"Uhm... Soup?" I asked and Then I said, "And a bath?" I asked softly. I stared up at hin and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:22 am

I nodded, "Sure, wha kind of soup do you want and a bubble bath or no?"
i asked her as i walked into the massive bathroom and turned onthe water
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 am

I giggled a bit and said, "Chicken and bubble." I Smiled. And I looked at his face as I bit my lip lightly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 am

I smled at her, "Chicken noodle soup it is." i said as i added bubbels, "I can set you on the counter or on your feet?
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:38 am

"Counter please?" I asked him sweetly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:39 am

I nodded and turned, setting her on the black marbel counter top. "Anything else before i go make you your soup?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:44 am

Kiss me I thought and then shook my head. "No... But thank you... Really thank you for everything." I said softly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:46 am

I smileda nd ksised her lips softly before leaving the bathroom, i shut the door behind me then walked out of hte bedroom and shut that door for her too.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 am

I froze once he left and touched my lips slowly and smiled. "Oh my gosh..." I giggled and then started undressing slowly completely forgetting about what happened earlier. I giggled and stepped into the warm bubbles. I laid in the water and closed my eyes running my hands along my body imaging Raze's hands on me and whoa wait a second. Why am I thinkin this way about thus guy?
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:57 am

I smiled as i cooked, her thought loud and clear in my head and any mental picture she got i got as well. I never warmed things up out of a can, i homemade my soups. I did hers then added just a small underlayin hint of mint for her head and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 am

These thoughts shouldn't be in my head... Yet they were. I was almost raped today... I sighed and covered my face with my hands and slid one down to my are and rubbed it gently. It was sore from the man's fingers that had jabbed straight into me and then it made me think for a moment. If he broke me and then Raze healed me... Is that healed to? Am I still a virgin? I sighed and then as I was rubbing myself to make myself feel better and then it started to feel really good. "Ooh..." I leaned back and imagined Raze's hand there and started day dreaming vividly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:10 am

I shook my head, god this girl had an imagination. I sighed, harad for her though. i shoudln't be i mean...seh was jsut hurt... i wanted to slide it in her tight little spaceb and streach it for me...i knew i hsuodn't be htinging bout that but the thought were pretty colorful as i made her soup. suddenly, joining her in teh bath would be insanely fun...i shook my head, "no, stop it," i told myself, leaning on the counter, "you can't think like that. she isn't yours."
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 am

Forgetting where I was I moaned and as my rubbing got more intense so did the day dreams about Raze. I whispered his name softly and imagined what it Woukd feel like to have him inside me fully. God if I could Only feel him like that just for a moment... I moaned a bit louder and then bit my lip hard to keep from shouting when I felt really really good. My head tilted all the way back and my other hand gripped the tub's too and squeezed it hard. I imagined Raze breathing hard over my body and him sliding his hands around my breasts and Jesus what the fuck is wrong with me? A couple of hours ago I never Woukd have been thinking about any man like this. Especially Raze. Yet I was and I wanted him with inhuman need.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:24 am

her dayfreams got more instense and was satring to make my erection pulse and throb. it was narly painfull, god. i could heat her up stiars, i goaned softly, god her maons owere so pretty. they lit up the quiet house. I heard my name and sighed, her food was done thoug so, i moved one hand oto the front of my pants and rubbed, trying ot take the dge off. I started t think what it would be like, slidding deep into her hot slickenss. she was a virgian, i'd streach her.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 am

I tensed up and hit a hard orgasm as my hand decided to press harder. I gasped and struggled to keep quiet. My mouth was wide open and my legs were fighting to keep themselves calm and in the water. "oh god....!" I tried not whisper and I pressed harder and rubbed faster. "Raze...!" I whispered again and thought of him pounding my body into heaven and the thought alone was enough to push me over Into another glorious orgasm. "Uh oh god..." I murmured and I sank into the warm water with my eyes rolling deeply back into my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: