Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:06 pm

I nodded, and put a finger under her chin and had her look up at me, "Well, when do you have a full night toyourself that you aretn' working?"
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 pm

His finger gave me chills and I stared at him, his eyes were so hypnotizing. "Friday." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 pm

"Then How about Friday night i take you out to dinner, at Yakes, uptown," i offered
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 pm

I met his eyes as his fingers never left my chin. I nodded and whispered, "Okay. What time?" I asked not being able to take my eyes away from his.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:24 pm

"Lets say 8:30, I'll pick you up."
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:29 pm

My breathing became uneasy. What was he doing to me?! Parts of my body were tingling and I didn't understand... "Here..." I whispered. "Pick me up here...''
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 pm

I nodded, preteneding i didn't see her breathing chance, "Will do, i don't recommend heels, the front steps may be a pain in them,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:40 pm

I nodded gently my face still in his hands. I felt someone's hand on my breast, squeezing hard and that snapped me out of it. I pulled my face out off his hand amd then looked at the guy whp was grinning ans he squeezed, "Damn... So perky." He said and I started to fight off his hands when he grabbed me and he slid his other hand down to cup my down there area and I gasped and the moron smiled thinking he was doing good. He squeezed it hard under my skirt and I froze not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:47 pm

I was instatly up and tore his hands off her, simply slidding him back him back as i walked to the bar doors and dragged him out, "Touch her, like that again, and i will break your hands. Touch her again in genrel, i'll break your everyrhing. Got it?" i asked and he nodded. i dropped hi mand went back in, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:51 pm

I was breathing hard and I was about to have a nervous breakdown so I just swallowed hard and nodded. I was trembling and started to usher some people out. Actually I was so scared because I was a virgin and I thought I was about to lose everything I stood for. I got almost everyone out and jumped when I saw Raze still standing behind me.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:54 pm

I looekd at her and pulled her gently by her wrists around the corner and int othe empt break down and sat her down, "JUst relax, chell here, I'll get the rest out for you," i sawid, handing her a bottel of water and leaving. I ushered the remaining people out and clsoed the bar.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm

I was shaking so badly and I just let him do it. I pulled my knees to my chest and swallowed hard. Tears dripped slowly down my face and I touched the place where the man just did. When I pulled my hand back I saw blood on it. I started to cry harder. That bastard popped my cherry. I thought and I got off the stool and backed way back into the corner and trembled as tears slid dpwn my face. Knowing that bastard had his fingers in me scared the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:03 pm

I could smell the blood as i neared and it worried me. I walked back after cleaning up and looked around for her, then saw her in the corner and went over and knelt by her, seeing blod on her hand, "Hey, its okay," i sat down besdie her and ugged her iwth one arm around her shoudlers, "waht happend your bleeding," a little bit of fear rode on my voice fearind soemthing horrible happened
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

I was shaking so badly and couldn't bring myself to look at him, "That... Bastard... Broke me..." I whispered and sobbed as I bit my lip trying to stop.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 pm

I didn't know waht she ment hten it clicked the blood, him groping, i puleld her ontomy lap, not caring she was bleeding and hugged her shaking body, her head at my neck, "shh, shh, its okay, your safe now, he won't get you agian,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 pm

When he pulled onto his lap I got really uncomfortable. This was the way my uncle was with me whem he wanted me to do this and it just made me remember those horrible memories. I jumped back onto my feet and wiped my eyes with my other hand. "I'm... Going home." I said and grabbed my keys off the counter. "So should you." I said shakily.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 pm

I stood, feeling her tense worried me, "I'm headed there. If oyu need ot talk, here," i ahdned her a slip of paper with my cell number on it, "any hours, okay?" i watched her nodd then left.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 pm

I saw him walk through the doors and then I folded the paper and put it in ny pocket. I walked out of the bar and locked it. As I walked to my car I heard footsteps behind me and when I stopped they stopped. I turned around and screamed seeing the same man earlier. He grabbed my hair and covered my mouth. "Now... How about picking up where we left off?" I heard him say as he laid me down on the pavement. His buddies came around me and pinned me down. "A virgin... I like those... Nice and tight." He Smiked and started unzipping his pants. I screamed and then a blow came to my face and slashed a huge gash on it. "David, shut her up." The man said. David grinned and leaned down and started kissing ne.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 pm

I stopped, hearind that ascream and ran back, and pulled one idiot off her, the one kissing her, i dont knwo where he flew, but was sure he wasn't coming back. i saw the guy hangin out of his pants and took the others off that were holding her down, then grabbedhi m by his neck. and held him up as u reached down ad graped her up, holding her with one arm behind me against my back, "I warned you," i said and . I let him fall to the ground, breaking his bones as he screamed and moved to get away.
I thenturned to her and saw her bloody face and slipped out of my shirt and pressed it to her face i felt so bad i shuold have wakled her to her car... "Ophylia, are you alright besdies your face, you look like your going ot faint," i said, seeing her swaying a little, her eyes hald closed
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 pm

"I... M goin to go... Home..." I mumbled and then I got really dizzy and I collapsed into him barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 pm

I hled her a little starteled, "Lets get you home," i said and slid in the drivers side and drove her to my house. She was lseep when we got there and I laid her up in a room after taking her shoes and jacket off. i looked over her jsut lightly, the sheets balck so if she bled she won't freak out then left her to sleep, the door open. i was in mine across the hall, the study, reading.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 pm

((Remember she gives her his blood because her gashes are so bad....))

As I slept I whimpered in pain and jolted violently every now and then from painful burning sensations.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

(i was getting there LOl thanks.))

After a bit i coun't stand it and kew she wasn't going ot be able to cvompleat ly heal on her own. i went over and bit my wrist, opening her mouth and holding it ehre so my blood dripped down her throat to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

((Lol sorry... Hee hee))

I opened my eyes and saw his wrist pressed to my lips and felt something spirit down mythroat. I wanted to pull away from him but it felt so good and something tasted so good... I whimpered in pain a bit as I grabbed his arm and held it to my lips drinking from him. Soon my whimpers turned into soft moans against his skin and I didn't want to stop drinking
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 pm

I plowly pulled my arm away from her and the mark sealed, "Thats enough for a hwile, sleep for now, okay you need your resst."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: