Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 am

I giggled and leaned against him as he drove, "So... How old are you really/?" I asked
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

"I'm old that if i tell you you'll go EWW!"
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 am

I started to laugh and through it I said, "No come on tell me."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 am

I looked at her, "I'm over a thousand years old,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am

My mouth dropped, "Wow." I whispered. "I'm involved with and older man... Kinky." I giggled
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

I laughed and warapped an arm around her shoudlers, "If you say so baby, it can be what you like, now don't go geting any ideas, becase we are headed to dinner," i lightly teaeed ndk sised her forehead
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 am

I smiled and closed my eyes as he drove with my head on his shoulder. "Mmmm, so how are you going to re-teach me how to love?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 am

I sighed and shrugged, knwoing the construction was alreadty begnning after they took out all her htings and dwmolished hte old house, "I don't know, i didn't think you can t4each love,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 am

I sighed, "Well you said you'd reteach me." I whispered. I felt so bad that I just didn't know hpw to start feeling again
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am

"I will baby, i promise, what do you feel? Do you feel the happiness or the sadness first?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am

"Well..." I sighed. "When I'm with you my mood just changing dramatically. Like if in happy sometimes I'll be sad because I miss... Him and think if him. When I'm sad and stuff you make me better. But I always get mad when people treat me like I'm some sort of charity case. Like how people always go out of their way to do something nice for me or something. I don't know it just makes me feel even worse and more guilty. That's why I freaked about that car." I said softly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:14 am

I noddeand hugged her to my side tightly, then oyu have those hapieness emotions accsiated with me already, and the pleasure ones, now, all we gotta do is get you to feel both, at the max state at the same timeqq
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 am

I nodded. "Yeah..." I clung to him and sighed. "What if I'm condemned to a life without love?" I asked him scared. "My Only love that glance past my looks was killed... And technically you're dead." I said to him
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am

I looked at her, "Undead, baby, and i dont' think aso,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 am

I sighed. "Yeah, undead." I shifted a bit in his arm and said "I just need to be happy again." I kept my eyes closed and listened to the wind rushing around the car
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 am

i nodded, "Baby, do i make you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 am

I pondered his question for a moment, "I think so... I haven't been happy in such a long time it's hard to tell. But I feel warm and tingly inside when I with you." I said. "And kind of bubbly. like champagne."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 am

I smiled down at her, "That is a good sign, that means happiness, i know when i love eomeone they make me feel warm and tingely and bubly like chamage," i said, quoting her, " and when you loved your ex how id he make you feel?'
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 am

I giggled at him quoting me and then I said, "Like... Nothing else mattered to me as long as I knew I'd Be in his arms. Like the biblical apocalypse wouldnt even pull my mind off him." I said softly. "And I'd never ever want to leave his side not even to go to the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 am

I nodded, "Think of those feelinging, close your eyes and imagine feeling them again,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 am

I did as he said and I smiled a bit at the memories I was getting of myself and Jake. God I loved him so much. I kept thinking about them and trying to remember the feelings but whenever they got close they'd slip away. I tried a bit harder and kelt at it
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:12 am

Face a wall with a door on it, imagein this all in your head, your feeling those feelings,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:15 am

I nodded and did what he said, "Now what?" I asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:17 am

Open that door, see your arm reaching for it, turn the knob and who do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 am

I let my mind do it. "I don't." I whispered. "There's just a bright light and there's no one there." I said through closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: