Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Last Left ((CEECEE and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Last Left ((CEECEE and I) Empty
PostSubject: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am

It was just another choir concert for her 16 year old sister, pointless. she had exams tomorrow, all day, and didn't need to be only getting 4 hours of sleep. She walked out halfway, unable to stand the music they sang, she'd rather listen to Theory Of A Deadman "Bad Girlfreind"
she had grey green eyes and black as night hair and paler than a sheet of white paper skin. She was never seen in anything but her black combat boots, black socks, jeans and pull over hoodie. she was always listening to her 32gb mp3 that had nothing but music on it. she was also never with out her messenger bag laptop case.

She walked away from the concert hall with her music blaring and her eyes on the ground with her bag over her shoulder and hands in her pockets She didn't see the car speeding towards her, she didn't hear the tires squealing to avoid her or the horn trying to warn her.
She din't get hit, she was picked up and carried out of the way then set on her feet. she was bracketed my a bigger male body, his arms on eather side of her head. Blood was dripping off his lips, she felt her neck, it was her blood. she looked over his face again, then she saw eethem. Fangs and they were turning blue.

She was one of them. The last one really, a Darkest. Something unknown to even the most advanced sciences still didn't know why they were born ever y 15 years, didn't know why their blood changed color or to vampires made them instantly fall in love with that person.

She was the LAST one on the planet living at 18 years old she started back in his fiery gaze, unsure what to do, to run screaming, or, would he freak out and apologize? She didn't want to be kidnaped and have her blood harvested like when she was 13...
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:40 pm

(Okaay do i just countie that but in my persons point of veiw??)
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:44 pm

((yeah, look at the one me and star are doign..it may help))
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:03 pm

He looked down at the terrfied girl,licking the blue blood away he kept her pinned to the wall.Clearing his throat he looked around to see no one on the street,he smirked slightly as his fangs slide back into his gums.He knew he couldn't leave her here so quickly as she was still frozen in fear he swept her up and into her his arms,quicker than human eyes can follow he ran.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm

She punched him full force, in the face. "Put me, the goddamn hell down!" she said and him stoppnig she got down and hit him again, closed fist, acraoss the face, "What in the HELL are you thinking?!"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

He took the blow twice before anger whipped across his face,then it was gone in a flash."I was thirsty,"He shrugged and looked around as he slide his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:18 pm

She slapped him with the back of her hand, "You moron! Do you know who you bit?! God! check the blood you idoit.!" she was livid
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 am

He smirked,"I saw the blood,"he said,her slapping and punching had no affect in him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:54 am

She glared, snarled and spun around and walked off. Granded, i was covered in my own blood, i walked off
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:56 am

He ran and stopped her,"Whoa you can't go back,"he said.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:59 am

SHe pushed him off, "Go the fuck away," she kept walking. pulling a hat down over her head and a scarf on over her neck, and face, al now her eyes shoing. it wasn't really cold it was more for the wind and also the scent of blood
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:50 pm

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before he ran.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:56 pm

kept walking
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 pm

I sighed as I beat her back to her house,I got in her room no problem and slide into the closet.I didn't breath as I waited.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:58 am

I got home, and puled out of my wet shoes and jacket, opening my closet and stopping I glared, "What in the hell do youwant?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:27 pm

I stood up,"Well you see I want you.."I shot her a smirk,as sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

"Go fuck yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:51 pm

"A guy already tried that didn't work out to well for him,"he smirked,and layed down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm

"Get the hell, off of my bed."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm

"Nope,"I smirked.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:34 am

"What are you three years old?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:35 pm

"Sure if you want me to be,"I winked at her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:12 pm

he spun on her heal and in the same movement a knife went though his ear pinning him down to the bed, "Asshole." She said and left the room, shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:14 pm

"Ow,"He pulled it out and sood up,following er,"what the hel crawled up your ass and died anyways?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:20 pm

She spun around, the scarff of now her neck now littlered with bite marks, "You. You made ALL of these reappear. Now, they will bleed too and won't stop until i go find the sick asses i ran from for them to heal their sets." she said all marks oozing her blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Left ((CEECEE and I)   Last Left ((CEECEE and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Left ((CEECEE and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next