Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] Empty
PostSubject: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Drucilla held back tears as she looked at her expression in the mirror, it was pained. Today, was the day she would be wed to the evilist man on earth, the person whom she would've died instead of be married to, but she had no choice, it was for her people. Today, Drucilla Cornwell, the last standing Cornwell in the Royal family, would marry Tyler Chevalier, a vampire prince. But, Drucilla was human. Her reigon was suffering through a drought, and she couldn't bare to see her people suffer, and Tyler's family was wealthy, and made a pact to her, she would wed Tyler, act like the perfect wife when in people's eyes, but behind the scenes, he could do whatever he wanted with her, wether she liked it or not. Generally, Drucilla wouldn't care about something like this, but the Chevalier were a blood stained background of a family, they went through slaves every day, and Tyler, the second oldest of the three brothers, was said to be the worst, he tortured slaves, raped them, abused them and used them for sex until they were almost paralyzed. But here she was, about to walk down the isle, to forever seal her fate.

Drucilla Cornwell : Taken by Lilly.
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] 020_primary

Tyler Chevalier : Taken by Ceecee.
19 [But is actually 156]
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] Drew-roy-photo
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Tyler stood at the end of the asile in his back tux,smiling as he waited for the wedding to begin and to see his soon to be wife walk down the asile.He had big plans for after this whole thing,plans that ran threw his mind everytime he seen her,he snapped outta his thought as the piano started to play.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 pm

When cued, Drucilla walked down the isle, careful to keep her head up and smile brightly like she was enjoying herself. She didn't see one of her family members here, because all of them were dead. It made her flinch slightly, but she looked to the side while she walked, not wanting to look at Tyler, she had met him before, but only for a few seconds, and she already feared him. When she did get to the ending though, she had to face him, biting her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Tyler looked down at his bride and smiled down at her,he slipped the ring on her finger and said I do,he looked into her eyes as he did.The preacher spoke some more words,but Tyler was to busy thinking about what he would do to her,the way he'd make her scream and clench the bed sheets as she arched towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Drucilla put the ring on his finger when she had to. "I do." She said, directly on cue. The preacher told Tyler to kiss the bride, and she braced herself, watching him closely.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Tyler smiled and pulled her close to her body,he bent his head and kissed her,hard and greedily.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Drucilla whimpered lightly when he suddenly pulled her, having to respond to the kiss, being at a wedding, she kissed him back only lightly, the way he kissed her almost raised bile in Drucilla's throat, but she needed to act happy. Like she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:43 pm

Tyler smirked and pulled away,I looked at the crowd then lead her outta the chruch and towards the limo that awaited them,"Now your mine Drucilla,"he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Drucilla shivered and fought back tears when he whispered that, replying with a small nod. "Is.. Is there going to be a reception party?" She asked, hoping, hoping that she had time to spare.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 pm

He smirked,"Sadly yes,"He whispered as he helped her into the limo,"That's where we are headed to now,but then your mine to do as I please,"I sat beside her and kissed her neck as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Drucilla shivered again when he kissed her neck, biting her lip and looking away from him. She realized where she was now, a completely blacked out windowed limo, with a large glass window separating them and the driver, she figured that it was sound proof. Drucilla looked back over at him. "When.. is the party until?" She asked, shuddering a little.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 pm

"Two hours,"He flashed and smiled at her and went back to kissed her neck,pulling her closer and ran a fingertip down her chest and between her clevage.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Drucilla bit her lip harder when he started to savor her neck with kisses, a small whimper escaping her lips. Usually, her neck would've caused her pleasure, heck, it was now, but she would never admit it. As for her cleavage, Tyler's mother had picked the dress, the top was a corset type, making her cleavage look almost like a mountain, her breasts were quite large, but the tightness in the dress was substantial. Then she remembered how hard it was to get the dress on and off, so she was assured he couldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 pm

He wouldn't destroy the dress now,no not now but later... when he had her in the beach house he would.He kept kissing her neck as his finger traced patterns on the top of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Drucilla tried to shuffle slightly so she was away from him, the kisses to her neck were slightly arousing her, and that was the last thing she wanted to be. Shifting the dress so it was all around her, she felt slightly safer with the large Cinderella type ballgown covering everything to her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Tyler let out a slight growl when she moved away bit,He looked at his wife and frowned,oh he'd get her when they were on their honeymoon,he smirked as he looked out the window as the drove around town.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Drucilla shuddered lightly when he growled, looking at her with a frown, she was scared of what that meant. When they finally arrived, Drucilla put on her smile and walked out, hand-in-hand with Tyler as they walked to their seats, a table just for them, it was rather large though, it concealed everything of Drucilla bellybutton and up. Sitting down, she smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Tyler smiled as he sat down,he looked the tables over and then looked down at Drucilla,I moved some of her hair over her shoulder and ran his finger tips down her neck,I leand in and whispered,"I love you,"as his father and mother had told him to do tons of times before.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Drucilla's eyes probably popped out when he said it, but she bit her lip. She didn't love him, she loathed him. "I-I love you too." She muttered, goosebumps raising on her skin as he touched her. Drucilla's hand dropped to his lap, landing on his thigh as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:22 am

I smirked and looked down at her hand,I placed my hand on hers and looked up at the guest again.I sighed softly now I just wanted to get outta here and get her outta the dress.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 am

Drucilla flinched and slowly slid her hand out of his. "I have to use the washroom." She lied, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:25 am

"Alright threw that door there,"Tyler pointed before he stood up also I walked over to his mother,he smiled and offered her the first dance,smiling his boyish smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

She nodded and quickly ran into the bathroom, stepping inside, she cupped her face. Hearing something.. what was that? She crept to the side and listened for a second, hearing it again. "Oh god it's a moan." She said, realizing someone was doing it in the bathroom, she rushed out.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 am

Tyler slowly danced with his mother who was crying and going on and on about how silly he was when he was just a kid. Tyler laughed and listened as he shook his head,as soon as the music stopped though he dropped his arms thanked her then went back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 am

Drucilla had already been sitting in the chair, her skirts high up above her thigh, almost enough to show her panties as she fiddled with the lace garter that Tyler's mother insist that she wear. Although she didn't want to wear it, it gave Tyler too many objectives, she didn't notice him coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next