Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 am

Drucilla had fallen asleep, after they were done. Her breathing soft and shallow.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Tyler smiled as he rubbed her bck softly closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Drucilla had woken up then, she was back to her normal self. When feeling that she was close to him, she tensed. Thinking he was asleep, she noticed that she was naked, and only barely remembered them making love, slipping out of the bed, she went to go put clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Tyler had fallen asleep,his breathing soft as I he rolled onto his stomach.The sheets wrapped around his waist and down as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Drucilla put clothes on hastily, and walked out of the room quickly. She wanted out.. To go home. Walking into a random room, Drucilla fell and made lots of noise, cursing inwardly. She flicked on the switch and flinched at what she saw. Two handcuffs, attached to a chain on the wall. There were shelves, but Drucilla didn't want to know what was in there.. She already had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Tyler heard the noise and woke up,looking around her noticed Drucilla wasn't in the room no more.He quickly got up and pulle d on cloths before running to find her,when he did he growled,"Get outta here now!"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Drucilla dropped her head in fear as hurried to get out of the room, not looking into his eyes, scared to see the frightening expression. Drucilla only had time to put on a silk robe when she walked out. Tightening it around her body, she tried to distance herself from him as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:09 am

Tyler slammed the door and locked it,he grabbed Drucilla's arm and spun her around.Pressing her against the wall he growled,"You ever go in there again and we'll have a problem,"before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

Drucilla shuddered, shaking from the fear that was making it's way through her body. She looked at the door and wondered exactly why he didn't want her in there, actually, she knew. Walking slowly to the direction where he walked, she needed a shower, and some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 am

Tyler clenched and unclenched his hands before punching the wall,he hated that part of him the part he was trying to bury and make it the past .... but he was raised this way , and Drucilla didn't no she wouldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:32 am

Drucilla finally got back to their room, not really knowing if Tyler was in here or not, she stripped and walked to the small door in the corner, hoping that lead to a bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 am

Tyler slide down and covered his face with his hands,no one would understand that he just wanted to bury the past and start a family of his own.Get a good job and have a normal wife, that loved him... he wanted Drucilla to love him.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 am

Drucilla opened the door, her eyes almost popping out of her head. "Seriously. Like the room, this is a bedroom not a bathroom." She muttered. Walking past everything to get the water turned on, Drucilla realized that she didn't know how. Sighing, she got dressed and looked for Tyler. "Tyler?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Tyler heard her calling quickly h tried to pull himself together,h walked out and looked at her,"Yes?"he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 pm

She watched him closely. "I uh.. Don't know how to turn the shower on. Can you help me?" She asked, blushing very lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:19 pm

he nodded and walked to the bathroom,he turned on the water,"There you are love,"he said softly .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:22 pm

When he called her love, Drucilla's eyes furrowed for a second. Not stepping towards the water, stepping towards him. "Tyler.. Why.. Didn't you want me in that room?" She asked softly, stepping towards him with each word.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Tyler frowned and looked down at his feet,"I don't want you in there because I'm trying to cover that part of me Drucilla,"he whispered,"I just want that part of me gone... "
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Drucilla's eyebrows furrowed a little more, and she stepped towards him, finally right in front of him, Drucilla took a deep breath and lifted up his chin, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning upwards so she could softly brush her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Tyler froze for a second before wrapping his arms around her,his eyes closed. He didn't even have to force himself on he this time,and it felt nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Feeling him respond to the kiss and wrap his arms around her, Drucilla felt a small shiver make it's way down her spine. Small butterflies danced around in her stomach as she deepened the kiss slightly, her silk robe moving a little, exposing her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Tyler kissed her back just as deep,he picked her up so her legs went around his waist as he kissed her he ran a hand up her thigh and back down.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Drucilla blushed slightly when he picked her up. Under the robe, she wore nothing, expecting to bathe. While he was fully clothed. But the kiss felt nice, pushing her body closer to his, she let her tongue glide down across his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 pm

He opened his mouth for her to slip her tongue in as he kpt running his hand up and down her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Drucilla whimpered lightly against his lips, the noise causing her to blush immensely and glide her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next