Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:14 pm

He smiled when she whimpered,kissed her deeper he undid the robe and pushed it off her shoulders.He walked over and put her in the bath tub and smiled,"I'll make out with you later love,right now I have to make certain doors are closed and locked."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Secretly, Drucilla didn't want him to go, also, she didn't want him to lock the doors. Curiosity was always a really bad trait of hers. So she grabbed his arm before he could go anywhere and stood up, the water falling off her body, she kissed him again, a little more demandingly.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Tyler was a bit shocked by her kiss but he kissed her back,pulling her wet body back to his.He lifted her back up before he fell into the water,Tyler kissed down to her neck as he pressed her back to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Drucilla moaned softly when he kissed her neck, causing her to blush again as he pressed their bodies together against the wall. He had clothes on, and she didn't, shivering lightly, she wrapped her arms around his back. Making sure she kept him here, she kept moaning very quietly as he kissed her neck, but the moans weren't fake, because the more he kissed her neck the more aroused she got.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:26 pm

He kept kissed her neck as his hand ran up her thigh,he kissed down her chest before pulling back and looked at her for permission to touch her the way he was about to,this was on of those things he was working on... not touching her without her permission.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Drucilla looked at him, nodding lightly when he looked for her permission. Biting her lip ever so slightly. She wondered why all of a sudden he was changing, not that she didn't mind the fact that he wasn't so violent, in this situation.. She liked it better if he took control.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:30 pm

He smiled and kissed down down her chest,take a nipple in his mouth he sucked on it softly.Running his hand up her thigh he rubbed between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Drucilla's eyes rolled back in her head when he took her nipple into his mouth. Moaning, she felt her body become even more aroused, it only caused her to blush more.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Tyler gave her other nipple the same amount of attention before moving his mouth back to her neck,he walked out to the bed and layed her down on it.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Drucilla shuddered when he kissed her neck, biting her lip and blushing again. "Tyler..." She moaned out, exhaling as lust overpowered her senses.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Tyler smiled and kept kissing her neck as he remove his cloths slowly,he held her hip as h rubbed her between the legs again.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Drucilla flinched when he rubbed her most intimate area, lightly arching into his hand. She moaned out his name again, her face bright pink. "Mmm.. Tyler." She said, biting on the inside of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Tyler got harder everytime she moaned or sid his name,he kissed her lips softly as he slide his boxers off his hips.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Drucilla kissed him back softer, biting down on his lower lip slightly before kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Tyler moaned and held her hips steady as he slipped into Drucilla.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Drucilla's head rolled back as she moaned, his lengthy manhood sliding right into her tight core, tightening around him, she wrapped her arms around his back.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Tyler moaned when she tigtened around him,He started to move in and out slowly.Watching her as he did slowly,with every thrust he went in a bit deeper.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Drucilla bit her lip, to keep herself from screaming out, as she moved her hips to match his with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Tyler moaned as they moved together as one,he sucked on her neck for abit as he picked up his pace abit.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Eventually, after their constant love-making, Drucilla had managed to wear him down enough that he was in a deep sleep, after putting on a bra and underwear and topping it with a silk robe, she set out to the hallway, walking down it very quietly, until she came to a door and opened it, inside, it was like the other room, the chains, the small compartments, though, there was fresh blood on the walls, she refused to gag as Drucilla walked over and opened the small cupboards, showing pins, needles, chains, whips, knives, blindfolds and gags. Drucilla opened the last cupboard and blushed, it was full of vibrators and toys of alike. "What would they use this for?" She asked herself, though she knew the answer, Drucilla was quick to walk to the door, but she hadn't noticed the loud metal rod on the wall, it fell as she scurried to get away, clanking loudly on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:07 am

Tyler was in a deep sleep for a few seconds until something hit the floor making a loud sound.Tyler stirred and blinked his eyes open,finding that Drucilla wasn't beside him or anywhere in the room he cursed out loud.

Quickly he got up and pulled on boxers,then he wlked outta the room,he walked to room he swore he heard the clank from and soon enough he saw Drucilla,he growled in anger and frustration,"I told you to leave these rooms alone ! And to never enter them!"he walked over to Drucilla and grabbed her arms in anger.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Drucilla stumbled in front of him with human like behavior. "I was only curious." She replied smally, wondering if he ever had done anything to anyone in this room. She wasn't sorry that she came in, it was just, Curiosity killed the cat.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Tyler clenched hia hands,m"Just.Get.Out."He growled,he didn't look at Drucilla as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm

"Tyler.." She whispered, not moving, she walked to him slowly, her hand reaching out to lift his chin delicattely.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Tyler stepped back,he didn't want her touching him.... not after what she discovered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]   Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obligation. [Ceecee & Lilly.]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next