Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Love Bites (Private) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Love Bites (Private) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Love Bites (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

Love Bites (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey, names Trevor. I'm that kid with the shaggy long black hair, hip huger jeans and plain white T's. I'm just a normal kid, ya, nothing to impressive. Well, in fact I'm very socially awkward. I've been with a lot of people in my life. I'm nineteen right now. And I'm what people socially avoid. I'm Gay. And yes, I'm in the closet. Because in this town, when your gay, your hated upon by the millions. I have been hiding my feelings for guys for quite some time. I had to go out with a few girls, it was nice, but I couldn't connect to them on a more intimate level.

It was only then that I saw him, the new guy at school. My heart stopped when I looked upon him, his body was perfect and he was a good foot taller then me. We had talk only once, we had chatted about our favorite books since he was in my English literature class. It was so difficult not to simply gaze at him for hours. I almost confessed to him, but I knew he was probably strait when he went out with the head cheerleader. They were always making out behind the bleachers at school.

I have to get him out of my head, but it's like he's poisoned me. Intoxicating whenever I sit beside him. He seems almost supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm

((Lol great opener, how do you wanna start?))

My life sucks, literally. The name's Ryan Andrews and well, I'm a gay vampire. Yeah, call me a freak or whatever you want, here's the thing--I don;t give a flying fuck what you think of me, I'm just that kind of guy. I can be as sentimental as the next guy when I want to be, but if you're on my bad side, stay out of my way because... Well I will eat you and like it.

I tend to have this impact on guys around me, like they know my secret or something. It's creepy actually, but there's this one guy who I can't get out of my mind. It's wierd, but true. He sits next to me in my English class and when I'm with this girl, all I can think about is him.

I am older than I look, with hair as blonde as the sun and eyes as blue as the day sky. I am pretty muscular, but I hate shwing off my strength. It only advertises me. Another thing, I am 374 years old. Try that for ancient history.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 am

It was English class, and I was nervous as always. My gut twisting slowly as I sat and waited to see him. I had already finished the book the class was working on. We had only started on the seventh chapter. I finished the twenty third and was working on the final report and opinion piece.

I could feel my heart jumping out of my chest when he finally showed up. I couldn't explain what I felt. It was as if I was drawn to him. I want him, sexually and emotionally I wanted to confess my feelings to him. Slowly I looked away trying to to stare to fondly at him. My hands were shaking, I never felt this nervous before.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 am

As I stepped inside I noticed all eyes were on me, like I was some new exhibit at a museum. However my own eyes were locked on only one individual, he made me clentch my jaw tightly. What I failed to mention about my eyes was they were a solid dark blue, which only happened when I needed to feed. I was planning to go after school to feed and all day I found myself almost losing control. The last thing this world needed was to make it known that vampires exsist.

I smirked as I walked to my seat nd sat down. Without a word I slid my hand down to my huge binder and pulled out the book and zone pieces of paper alkn with some pencils. I always broke a pencil per day from pressing down too hard on the paper with it. I had read this book cover to cover more times than I could count so I just started on my work as I tried to ignore the only thing that fascinated me in this class, Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 pm

My eyes glanced up at him once in awhile. I couldn't think strait when he was around. My body trembled slightly. There was this scent. This smell that drew me closer. But I stopped myself from leaning in. Wanting to grab hold of him and kiss him. The thought made his heart flutter. Slowly i tried putting my headphones on. My music calmed me, something classical and beautiful. I never liked recent years of music. Old classic music was so calming to me. But my body was to tense.

It was getting hard to breath, I had to do something. My hands grabbed my pencil and I wrote a simple note.

Hey Ryan, wanna ditch class to go grab something to eat? I have all the work done, you can copy off mine later Smile

My hand shakily slipped the note in front of him. I dared not look at him, my heart pounding hard in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:16 pm

As I worked intently I barely noticed Trevor at all which was, oddly, my goal for the day. I hated being so attracted to him, it made fitting in extremely difficult and that was the last thing I really needed at this school, more attention.

I held my book sideways and then turned it upside down and then just sat there stupidly until a note fluttered onto my desk. With my head pounding inside my skull screaming READ IT and my curiosity getting the better of me I cleared my throat and turned the paper over.

My mind began contemplating the options on how to handle such a stlituation. I could easily say no, hurt the boy's human feelings and just have that be the end of it, but I couldn't do that to him. Not to Trevor at least. Screw it.

On the paper I scribbled:
Yeah sure that sounds great. Smile And nevermind the last part, I've had the final copy of my report done for days I just re-write it because I get bored. Smile
And I tossed it back.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 am

I felt my heart jump when the note was passed back. My whole body shivered when I opened the note and read that he would like to jump class and go grab some grub. "I nodded to him, got up and asked to be excused as I left, I waited outside the class for him. My mind racing as to what I should say to him. I wanted to just kiss him, to feel his arms around me. To feel him in-

No! I shouldn't think such dirty things, not yet at least. My dick was slightly getting hard from the thought of him screwing me hard. I had to calm down. I went to the guys washroom, splashed some water on my face. It helped but I felt slightly exhausted.

I left the bathroom and sat waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:30 am

I sat in class after Trevor exited and stretched. I'd be lying bitterly if I said I wasn't nervous. My head was spinning with excitement and I began to think about my lips on his neck, and his blood spilling over into my mouth as I served him from behind...

I shook my head as to rid myself of all sexually related thoughts of him. I didn't raise my hand to get up and go anywhere, I just dropped my books into ny binder and stood up. I knew I was being stared at, but I just didn't care right now.

I walked, no it was more like I glided, to the door and I opened it slowly before stepping out. I saw Trevor against the wall with his perfect body all tense and his eyes closed. I walked up to him silently and ran my finger down his cheek. "Eyelash." I whispered and dropped the eyelash off to the floor and stared at him
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 pm

When his hand touched my chest my body shook slightly and I had to look away. I couldn't breath almost. Why was I so weak? I looked at him shyly. "So...w-w-where...do you wanna go?" I lowered my head, biting my lip to get some control over my stutter. "I'll buy, my treat." I smirked. Looked up at him with a warm smile and tried with confidant eyes.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 pm

I smirked, "Alright, that sounds..." I nodded and stared at his face smiling a bit. He was all nervous and tense and it was cute which made me tilt my head to the side to get a better look at him. He was very attractive, I could definitely see that now that I wasn't very far away from him. Then I picked up on his stutter. That made me smile a bit wider. Does he naturally have that dissability? Or was it just a cute mistake that happened when his nerves kicked in? Whatever it was, it was a huge turn on.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:16 pm

His smile was so charming, it was almost enchanting me as I just smiled and laughed while running my hand through my long mess of black hair. "So...Ya, shall we?" I looked away and slipped my hands into my pockets as I walked to hide them and their shaking fit. My deep chocolate brown eyes looked back over at him now and then. Admiring him, wanting him. "I know this small diner that has some awesome burger and fries. Like I said, I'll buy. Just wanted someone to hang out with. Work is to slow in class lately. So your ahead of the class as well? You looked really bored." I laughed softly, clearing my throat and trying my best not to lose my composure. It was easy to get out of the school without anyone noticing.

Everything became more lighter when I could breath the cold air. It was almost winter. "Oh crap..."I forgot he had'nt a coat, I had a few layers of clothing. Without thinking I pulled off my thick dress shirt and cover over him with it. "Here...You must be a bit chilly." I smiled as I did'nt accept any refusual and continued the walk to the diner.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him as he put his jacket on me. "Uhm... Yeah I guess... Hadn't really noticed the cold..." I said and tried not to just grab this kid and pull him into an abandoned ally way and fuck him long and hard into the night. I cleared my throat and continued. "Yes... Anyway I am very much ahead of the class. You might say I... Travel very quickly through courses." I smirked at my choice of words. I staired at him, the cool breeze raising his arm hairs and it made me smile, "And if anything you look like you're fairly cold." I said and put the jacket back on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 pm

I felt a warm soothing lingering in my chest when he place the jacket back on me. "You sure? I don't mind...I'm, always cold anyways." I laughed a bit and continued walking slowly. "Ya. I get through the classes a lot faster then most people. My parents, they wanted me to strive to be someone special, like my older brother and sister. One's a lawyer, the others a nurse. My parents love them, which puts a lot of pressure on me to succeed them both. I'm actually a graduate right now. I don't even have to show up to school. I've been going through college at this school for the past few weeks and soon i'll be bringing in University work as well." I spoke rather softly and was not really paying any attention.

"Oh...I guess you really don't want to hear about this stuff. "Ya, i'm a really big nerd. Hell, everyone in the school knows this." I laughed to shake off the embarrassed feeling. We finally get to the Diner and I open the door for him. We find a seat and I sit in wait for the waitress to take our orders.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm

As we waited I stared at him and said, "Well you're wrong Mr. Nerd. I do want to hear about you. Alllll about you." I said and I pushed my blonde hair away from my solidified blue eyes. I really was in need of blood, my lust fro blood was punding in my head. My lust for sex was pounding somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 am

I wanted to tell him about myself, everything. But my heart wasn't into it. "Well...I..." I couldn't say anything. I was locked to look in the eyes of this angel across from me. I had to look down at the menu when the waitress came over. "I'll....have some fries. And a chocolate shake." I asked with a smile. But she was more focused on Ryan. I felt heavy with jealousy. She would probably get in his pants before I do.

I smirked at the thought and just kept my head down till she left.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:43 am

I smiled at the waitress's obvious flirting with me and so I tried to be polite and smiled as I just ordered a Coke. Even when I finished the waitress was still standing there conversing with me. I just kind of nodded at her words but my eyes never left Trevor. Finally I turned to the waitress and said, "Excuse me, miss. But I came here to have lunch with my friend here. Not you." I coukd see the hurt in her eyes but I didn't feel bad about it. I was just tired of being hit on all the time! It was maddening!

So when the waitress left I returned my attention back to Tevor and apologized for my actions and for hers.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:53 pm

"It's..its ok." I whispered. My head felt heavy and swam with different thoughts as I massaged the back of my neck. I finally looked up into his eyes. "I-I'm use...to being invisible. It's actually nice sometimes. Leaves me to my own thoughts and work gets done a lot faster." I laughed rather awkwardly and almost wanted to punch myself in the face for it. "Ya...So. What about you. Wanna talk about yourself for a bit while we wait for the orders. And...why no food? I have the money if you were worried." I smiled softly, My chocolate eyes stuck on his beautiful smile. His lips were so perfect. The thought of kissing them turned me on far to much.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:27 pm

I looked at him and smirked. I reached across the table and slid my arms a bit forward, "Trust me, you're not invisible." I pulled back and ran a hand through my sunny hair. It was longer than usual which was very odd and confused me some. I shook my head as to rid myself of those thoughts. "Anyway, I just don't have... much taste for diner food." I said with an awkward smile. "And... My history is far too long to retell all at once. That's why I wanted to know a bit more about you." I smiled again and then squeezed my hand lightly. God I just want to reach acrss the table and smash his perfect lips with my own. Why was he so hard to resist? Coukd it be his blood? Or... Something else?
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 pm

My face felt hot and red when he spoke kind words to me. "Ah..." I was speechless. I hid my face as my hands gripped my knees. It was hard to breath but I felt slightly relieved when the food came to the table, the waitress trying again to swoon Ryan as she slipped and napkin with her number underneath.

I started to pick at my fries slowly when I looked up at him. His whole appearance was that of an angel. He looked so kind and gentle. His whole body was perfectly per portioned. My mind went dirty thinking the size of his cock. My chest burned, wanting to feel him all over me. I try something I never did. Teasing.

Slowly I took a long fry. Placing it to my mouth, but I slightly over extend the tongue, licking gently at the fry before eating it. I keep my head down not to stare. "Well, you know a bit about me, but I know nothing of you."

I took the milkshake and showed some of my more, dirtier skills. I started to take the straw into my mouth, but I kept on going deeper till I had a good six inches in and began sucking hard. Getting a nice mouthful of milkshake and gulping it right down. "Good stuff." I smirked and munched on more fries.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

The waitress was slipping her phone number into my hand and I stared at her, "Were my words from earlier not somehow clear enough for your comprehension?" I asked her and handed her the number back. "I told you I was here to be with a friend. Not to pick up girls." I saw her pout as she walked away. When I turned around and saw that he was sucking the straw and making it really noticeable... I swallowed hard. Was he...? No, he couldn't be... Flirting? Possibly teasing? I shivered. "Uhm... S-so you uh... What?" I felt so utterly stupid. "You were saying something and my mind was... Lost in something else my apologies." I said and I grabbed my drink and started sucking it down. I needed to cool off my insides were on fire and his teasing possibly flirting was really, seriously arousing. My pants were starting to bother me actually. Damn it hold it together man!
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 am

I smirked when I saw that his train of thought was taken away from my actions. My mind went to things more deeply interesting. I took a rather long fry. I estimated it was the length of an average dick and took the whole thing into my mouth and swallowed. Did'nt bother me in the slightest. I had no gag reflex so, deep throating long things was actually fairly easy, after a couple of years from my past had trained me to.

I smiled softly to him and took another sip of the smooth chocolate shake. "I know nothing about you. Just a bit of info would help." I smiled and leaned back, I felt more calm now. Maybe the chocolate and fry's helped me a little bit.

"After this, wanna go chill at my place and watch some movies to waste the day?"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Jesus I thought as my own erection began to throb as the entire fry seemed to just dissapear inside his mouth. Oh how I wanted to be inside that mouth... I shivered and stared at him, "Uhm yeah sure." Crap. In a way that was bad, at his place there was actually the possibility of being able to sexually ravage him with no one to tell me to stop was going to drive my body crazy. I clentched my cup tightly as my pants began to suffocate me.

I cleared my throat noisily and then said, "So uh... Are your parents gonna be present?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I felt my chest tighten at the thought of him accepting to come over to my house. To have him so close to me, to have him be near me like this was just enough to make me feel awkward. "Um, no...they...left a couple months ago. Both own multi millionaire companies. Their always across the world somewhere. My brother and sister have their own homes. So...I have the house. It's kinda my place." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Your...Ok with this?" I smirked. "I...got a giant theater in my living room. We can watch movies and stuff. Play some games..." I smiled softly. Games, that's a thought.

I pulled out my wallet, a good handful of fifties,twenties and even a couple hundreds. I looked for the waitress and waved her over. Handing her a fifty. For the food, and her troubles. "Keep the change." I smiled to her. She looked a bit stunned at me, then she looked to Ryan and then left without a word. I smiled to Ryan and grabbed my jacket. Slinging it over my shoulder. "Common. I'll call for a ride." I pulled out a sleek cell and flipped it open as I walked out the door.

Only pressing the speed dial to my driver. "Mic, ya...It's me. I need a ride, nothing fancy please...I don't want you to embarrass me. No...please no Limo..Yes...fine...The mustangs perfect. How fast you getting here. The diner not far from the school. Me and my friend Ryan want to watch some flicks in the wreck room. Kay, see you soon." I closed the cell and looked for Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 pm

I came out and walked to his side, "I never answered your question. Yes I am okay with it." I told him as I waited a bit impatiently and praying he didn't look down. I galnced at him quickly and then had my eyes retreat. I let my eyes fall over him again as I bit my lip. Enticing day dreams fluttered in mouth watering images all acrosss my mind.

I ran a hand through my hair, "So you like Mustangs huh?" I smiled a bit. "Mustangs, Corvettes, and Chargers are my favorite cars." I told him honestly. "Although I never really drive to many places." I admitted. I ran a hand shakily through my hair. "So... What kind of cars are you into?" I asked him

Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm

I smirked as I could see his ner-Holy shit! I had only glance down slightly to see the thick stick digging against his pants. Was he turned on? Was it that chick, or me? I smiled softly, almost feeling my face heat up as I shyly try not to stare at his bulge. "The Mustangs my friends Mic. He said he enjoys old cars. He's around my age. My dad hired him as a soft of chaperon. To drive me places and..." I stopped when I remembered the nights Mic had spent with me in bed, He fucked me when I wanted someone close to care for me. He said he couldn't love me for some reason. Saying something about him being too dangerous to fall in love with someone. I smirked at the though. "He's the only friend I've had since I was thirteen. Strangely. He really does'nt look much older then me. But I remember. He never changed at all over the years. Like he's stuck in time or some-" I was cut off when hearing the heavy roar of the Black Mustang GT pull up. Brand new, of this year. He always liked expensive vehicles.

Mic looked cool and calm as ever as he stepped out the car in his loose,open white shit and long slack pants. His long messy black hair waved gently in the wind as he got out and walked over. His deep silver eyes not even looking to me. I felt hurt almost when he simply waved me to get into the car but stopped Ryan.

"Just want to ask your friend something, get in the car kiddo." He always called me that even though we were around the same age.

I really disliked finding other vampires in town. But what I hated more, was one hanging around the kid I had to look after. I once promised a young boy, for helping me escape into this country, that I'd look after his family for countless generations. That was well over a thousand years ago. Now I had to deal with this vampire fag and my meal ticket. I looked at this one with a clean glance, no threat or anything. My eyes were silver, they always have been. I'm not the best looking vamp on the block but a lot of the ladies sucked my cock because they thought I was the most hottest man they've ever laid eyes on.

"So, lets make this clear here and now. If you hurt this kid I will rip your cock of and pull your insides out from the hole where your dick use to be. We cool? I'm his guardian till his parents say that I no longer have to follow their family. Once we get past this, I don't care of you to fucking bang each other in front of me. Hell, I'll even join you. Just want you to know I'm not a happy camper if the kids in danger. Also, if you bite him and he dies, I will personally make your immortal life a living hell. I will not let you die but you'll wish I had killed you. Cool?" With that said. I waited for a response while Trevor sat pouting in the car wondering what we were talking about.

Link to the type of Mustang. The black one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Bites (Private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next