Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Love Bites (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 am

My body was on fire when I help him. He felt so comfortable, so easy to take hold of. My eyes scanned his face when we kissed. His warm breath entering me. Filling me with that craving. I pulled my lips away kissing his neck as I looked past Ryan's shoulder at Mic who stood slightly in shock.

"I'm...so hungry..." Whispered words fell past my lips. I started to bite Ryan's neck, not hard but playfully. "I want more blood Ryan...Please." I whispered, my head fizzled with the urge, my throat burning for it.

"No don't" Yelled Mic as he shot forward to tare the two apart. "He's twisted to it, don't feed him." He pulled me away from Ryan. throwing me into the living room. He looked to Ryan, his eyes a soft red. "I don't want him turning into one of us Ryan! He needs to detox and you need to get the hell out of here before he goes at you with a knife." Mic turned to see me slowly get up, smirking twistedly.

"A knife...ain't that kinky." I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:32 am

"Jesus Christ Mic I'm not fucking stupid! I'm older than you you idiot!" I ran over to Trevor and picked him up off the floor and held him in the bridal style and kissed his forehead. "He just needs to sleep it off. You're the one with the thirst for blood issues." I hissed and brought Trevor back into his bedroom.

"I really don't want to do this, but it's needed." In a flash I quickly tied Trevor to the bed posts to hold him there
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:59 am

Mic stood there, dumbfounded. He was yelled at for stopping Trevor and accused of being bloody thirsty. He merely stood there, staring at space as he sat down at the table. Whatever he did, it was never right for anyone. It hurt him inside how much he had to do for so long that Ryan could not understand. Two figures appeared past the front door, a young man and women. Both dressed in buisness wear, the female resembling most of Trevor's features and the male with the same eyes as Trevor.

They both approached the kitchen and saw Mic sitting lonely by himself. The male placed his hand on the vampires shoulder. "We're home...." He looked to the young women and nodded for her to go after Ryan and Trevor.

I laid in bed, the bindings felt taught and It was turning me on. I smiled and teased, sticking out my tongue as I did my best to pulled myself up and tried kissing him. "Tighter..." I whimpered as I turned myself over and stuck out my ass as if to say I wanted him.

But then my fun had to be ruined when I noticed her standing in the doorway. I flopped back onto my back and grunted. "Crap, my parents are home." I pouted as my mom stepped into the room, he deep lush green eyes, perfect super model body and a head of long flowing black hair. She was quite the catch that a lot of guys wanted.

She immediately looked to Ryan with a smile. "I'm sorry but you have to head home now. Trevor needs a time out and to calm down for awhile. It be better if you leave for now dear, you can come visit him tomorrow." She seemed rather calm and polite about it all.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm

I met her amazing eyes and then pulled them off her and back to Trevor. Falling on my knees I reached up and secured the ties a bit tighter like he'd asked for. Swallowing hard to halt the tears, I leaned down and kissed Trevor softly.

I hadn't said a word to Trevor as I stood up and walked over to his mother. "Thank you." I said softly. "And I'm sincerely sorry about all this..." I said and kissed her hand.

I walked out into the kitchen, seeing Mic I sighed and apologized to him as well. "Mic, I'm sorry I lost my temper. But frankly I'm not as young as I look and I hate being told what I already know. plus the age difference..." I stared at him for a moment, I could still see the lust in his eyes, whether it was for blood or to be touched was unknown to me. I inhaled and bent down to him, kissing him onthe lips softly for a minute.

Pulling away was surprisingly difficult. His body felt so mature and firmer in comparison to Trevors.

Lastly I shook the hand of Trevors father and then ran out of the house, bloody tears staining ny face
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 am

My head was pounding, it was to difficult to think. I only wanted. I wanted him, his blood. I wanted to spend all eternity by his side. Clinging to him for affection and need. I was being childish but I couldn't help it. His blood inside of me, turning me to a hungering mindless monster. I was not a vampire, but I could feel the arousing high hit me. Making me want another taste, another large gulp of that warm thick blood that sent shivers down my spine.

It was difficult to keep myself from leaping off the bed and giving chase, if not for the bindings. I laid there, breathing, eyes closed. I could smell her, my mothers blood. It was an odd feeling, I didn't want it. But it was there.

While Mic kissed Ryan and Ryan ran off. My father consoled him his pain, getting him a fresh blood bottle, Mic was fine in a couple of hours.

I on the other hand was left alone, to let the hunger dry out. It was painful, but I managed to survive. All be it really weak and tired the next morning when they released me. I was happy to see my parents once more. Hugging them getting a few gifts from them, some nice clothing from their travels and some spending cash. It was nice, but I missed their hugs the most.

When I saw Mic, he looked depressed and lonely. When I came up behind him and hugged him, he cringed but soon relaxed. He was still weak, I could see it in his eyes what he wanted. I gave him a kiss on the neck and asked him if he would take my blood. He refused, saying it was too gay for him. We both chuckled a bit and poked fun at one another till school was an issue.

I made off quickly on my bike, feeling a bit better today, My thoughts were only of him. Ryan, the vampire who banged me and bit me. Gave me one hell of a night to deal with. But I wanted to see him, to hear his voice. But I had to play things cool, he was a vampire who is popular with most the school. I'm a washed up rich kid who gets picked on and beaten up every few days.

When I got to class early, I sat and waited. Not even the teacher was in yet.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 am

I had been sitting in a darkened room for hours on end that night. I had bloodied tears filling up buckets. This is what you get for being attached to someone Ryan! I thought and I threw my fist into the wall. It got stuck though so I had to pull it out forcefully, creating a bigger hole and I groaned.

I wiped my retched eyes and never fell asleep. I stared at the stars through a window as I remained in the dark. I couldn't believe all that had happened. This feeling inside me... Was it lust? Okay yeah, definitely. But lust for blood? Love? Sex? All three? I groaned again and put my head in my hands.

I wanted to see Trevor so badly, but I knew if I went back I'd never be able to talk to him or hold him or love him or bite him like I had been craving because he'd only ever want me for my blood now. Humans. Pathetic, weak! "UGH!" I shouted and threw something across the room.

When day rose, I was showers and dressed, in fact I looked like nothing had happened. But at school I had Katrina to worry about. "Fuck!" I had forgotten completely about my girlfriend at the school. I had to prove I wasn't gay somehow, so I had the hottest girl on my arm. Well sometimes literally on my
arm or figuratively. I only used her when I was desperate for sex. She knew nothing about me because I hid everything from her. She tossed around the word, love, all the time trying to get me to say it back. But I never did. I was gay for one thing, a vampire for the second. Anyone who accepted that was crazy. But Trevor did...

I sighed and decided I'd go to school. I ran on over and was very early. Maybe I'd just woo the teachers so they'd give me my work and so I could skip out today. I sighed and walked into my English class to find that the light was on, but no teacher.

I sighed and hopped up on her desk, then freezing once I saw him. Trevor was... Trevor was here? Now? At five in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 pm

I couldn't hold myself back when I saw him, immediately I stood and went to him, almost tackling him. I clung to his body, burring my face in his chest. He felt so solid, he smelled so good. My mind a blurr as I slowly kissed up his chest till my lips pressed firmly to his. "I'm sorry..." I whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder, kissing his neck. Again I felt it. Drink his blood, bite him. You need him.
These words floating in my head. I slowly pulled away and sat down, laying my head down on my arms. "I hate mondays!" I groaned as my stomach tensed.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 pm

I couldn't control what happened next. In a flash I was by his side and had him up on his feet, he was shorter than I by a whole head, but I didn't care. I held his face in my hands and stared down at him, "Are you alright? God you had me so worried about you!" I said and shook him once. I had bloodied tears filling my eyes, but restrained them from spilling over which was actually rather easy
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:59 pm

I smiled when seeing him again. My eyes warmed to a soft paling red when I saw the red tears in his eyes. I couldn't stop self from kissing them. Pulling his head down as my hot smooth lips kissed and tasted the bloody tears. I felt my body warm up slightly, he gave me this feeling of purpose. This craving for him.

His blood made my head swim with a high rush feeling. "I'm sorry...Your blood..." I looked down at the floor as I clung to him. "Its to good....I don't want to stop...Ryan..." My jaw clenched when I heard the bell ring. I immediately broke free from myself, my urges. And quickly sat. Trying to calm my breathing.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:19 pm

I swallowed hard and wiped my eyes. As soon as I saw the echoer I walked up to him and asked if I coukd have my days worth of work. Seeing me, he nodded and handed me a small stack of papers. I thanked him ran a hand trough my hair, breathing shakily. I shoved the papers into my backpack and then swung it over my shoulders.

I then walked out of the classroom, not even a second glance at Trevor, afraid if I looked that I wouldn't want to leave, but I had too. I strutted out of the class and jogged humanly down the hall
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

I kept myself together for the rest of class, only thinking about being in bed with Ryan again. Having him do whatever he wants to me. I bit my lip, feeling my cock throbbing furiously. When the bell range and I had to suffer several other classes before the day ended. I ended up at the back of the school. Sitting and waiting for him, would he find me? I simply sat and waited. When I finally have him. I would do what I wanted ever since I first had the taste.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

I was going to stay away from him, I decided. It wasn't healthy for either of us to be around one another. I mean I was not good for him because I was a living breathing, okay well not breathing, drug to him.

I sat at home in my study, rushing through the homework I had collected. Maybe I'd call my girlfriend today... At least have some sex so u could just vent and try to kill my lobe for Trevor somehow... FUCK...
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I simply sat there. I don't know how long I waited for him, It was daylight last I was aware. And when I came to it was dark out, everyone was gone. And I was once again, alone. I didn't want to move, It hurt to much to think. To think I was not wanted by him. I was always one to jump to conclusions quickly without thinking and as such, I relied on him to be there when I woke up. Or to be in a nice warm bed,snuggling up next to him.

But instead, I found myself laying on the cold damp ground of the school backyard. Slowly looking up to see Mic standing over me, looking at me with soft dark red eyes. He slowly knelt down,picked me up and carried me to his car and drove me home where I passed out in bed. Sick with pneumonia.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:53 pm

I sighed as I tried to be happy as I say with my girlfriend. We talked a bit but eventually she ditched me for her friends so I walked humanly home. Gosh it would be very cold for a human today, thought and walked around back to my house.

I walked upthe porch steps and not paying enough attention as I should I crashed straight into Mic who was on my doorstep. Falling backwards down the steps, I swore repeatedly and then licked myself up off the ground. I walked uo to him and said, "What? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 am

Mic's eyes were a soft pale red. anger and hunger mixed in the two. When he spoke, his fangs were bare. "I guess you don't know." He grumbled as he pulled out a cigarette. "He was waiting for you in the rain at school. He passed out on the ground due to a relapse of blood thirst. He caught pneumonia. He's at the hospital getting treatment. Just wanted to let you know. He was mumbling your name when sleeping as I drove him there. He loves you, that is for sure." With that, stuck the cigarette in his mouth, lit it and walked off the porch and down the street.

Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Shaking my head I called to him, "Wait Mic! What hospital?!" I called to him and chased him down, catching his wrists in my hand. "Damnnit, I want to see him." I admitted and
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:41 pm

(lol your post ends in and? XD)

Mic paused slightly when his hand was grabbed and he turned slightly to stare into Ryan's eyes. Still the hunger burned, he could still taste Ryan's blood on his tongue from morrow day. He stood there, staring at Ryan. His hand holding him, his cigarette burning gently as it began to rain heavy over them. His blood red eyes looking about, he then pulled his hand away. "St.Mary's....He's there with his dad." After saying which needed to be said, he left off in a heavy blurring sprint. He needed to space himself from what craved.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:49 pm

((Oh... Shit... The rest of my post got cut off! Ahhhhhh. *smad face*))

I stood there in the pouring rain, for what seemed like endless hours... Time stood still as I saw Mic leave and the whole time he was here, I coukd see what burned inside him. His hunger for me, my blood to be more accurate. Like someone who has a pole shoved away up their ass Woukd ever want to fuck a guy like me well shit, that'd never happen. For even though I was substantially older, I lacked maturity.

I only had realistically stood there for three minutes, but so much had gone through my mind then. Without further adue I sped off to St. Marys and once I arrived in Trevors room, his parents were gone and we were alone. Even though Trevor was sleeping sl peacefully. I kelt my distance, knowin my blood Woukd just send him into a stage of lust... again
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:47 am

I had a horrible dream. I dreamt that Ryan was leaving me. That he spat on me and walked away, abandoning me to be alone again. To be by myself. I don't know how long I've been out for. But it felt like I had no time left in this world, that I was dieing slowly. When my eyes opened, It hit me hard seeing Ryan standing there. With that worried look on his face. "I guess your not here for the hospital food?" I gave him a weak smile, only to breaking into heavy coughing. It hurt so much, it felt like my chest was cut up inside. I breathed easy, laying my head back. Closing my eyes. "Ow..that hurt...Note to self, don't crack puns when your sick as a dog." Again, another coughing fit. "Fuck I need water." I looked to the roll able table where my canteen and cup sat. Then I glanced to Ryan.

"Please?" I asked softly. I was worried he would turn and leave me. And if he did, fuck it. I'll grab that water myself. I wasn't going to let one person ruin my life. Ryan was amazing, and I loved him. Not because he was a vampire or because he looked like a supermodel. But because he was kind, and was the first person to open up to me. If he was going to leave me, oh well. Shit happens, life goes on. I had to get past this weakness, this sad depression for being lonely.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:47 pm

I nodded slowly and cautiously brought him what he so desired and then without a word I bent down and kissed his dry, sick lips so tenderly they barely touched at all. Then I crossed the room watching him sip his water. I sat as far from him as I could. I didn't want to be responsible for a relapse.

With a deep sigh I closed my eyes and laid my head back against the wall with a loud THUD.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 pm

I drank the water slowly, but only after such a soft kiss touched my lips. I felt it. That need, that hunger for him. For what he was. I laid there, a few minutes passed in the cold dead silence, the water was stale. and luke warm. I was pissed that he merely taunted me with a gentle kiss. Slowly I swung my legs over the side of the bed and made my way to him quietly. I couldn't tell if he noticed I was closer or not till I press my lips roughly against his. Kissing him for a good few seconds before pulling away.
"Kiss me like you fucking mean it...you...bastard..." I smiled as I passed out in his arms. I was to weak, and the meds had kicked in. causing me to fall into a deep sleep once more.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:57 pm

The kiss shocked the hell out of me due to my unobservant self that hadn't even noticed him getting up. Even though he was passed out I held him in my arms as he slept deeply and I had covered us with a blanket. I felt so terrible... It was my fault he was like this, it really was... But I didn't know how to handle this situation. I had only been in love once, with a vampire and she was extraordinary. It was her death that made me gay, because I couldn't love another woman like I did her. I still wasnt even sure if what I felt for Trevor was love or lust. Which kind of lust I didn't know either.

((Hey do you wanna start another RP with me?))
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:10 am

I held him close even in my moment of weakness. I clung to him, wanting him even in such deep sleep. I dreamed about him, having him inside of me again. making love to me....Biting me....

Outside my room stood Mic, his soft red eyes glowing gently. He watched as Ryan held me in his arms. His need was just the same. He wanted love. When I was alone, he was there for me, he tended to my needs yet I never gave him anything for it. I bit me, he never told me his secret. And he was always watching out for me.

I looked to him more as a big brother then someone I could love. Maybe that hurt him more then anything. That he loved me, and yet Ryan had my heart,soul and body now. Or maybe he wanted Ryan.

His lips burned softly, remembering Ryan's lips upon his. Slowly he passed the threshold into the room and sat on my hospital bed, his back facing the two. Slowly, his shaking hand pulled out another cigarette. Placing it to his lips. Lighting it up, he slowly stood and walked over to a window, opening it and siting by the ledge while smoking. Making some glance at us together once while between breathing in the deep bitter smoke.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 pm

I sighed and shook my head disapprovingly at Mic. "Really Mic? We're in a hospital and it just so happens that Trevor is a patient here. You know it really isn't healthyfor him to be inhaling your second hand smoke.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Mic laughed softly as he waved the cigarette at Ryan. "He can't die from cancer. The Belmont family is a special case. Their kind of like hybrids. The heal faster, move faster and in some cases have Superior strength then average humans." He pointed at my limp body in Ryans arms. "In his case, he may suffer pain. But no terminal illness can kill him. Except Vamperism." He shrugged as he continued smoking. "And calm your tits. I have the window open." He held the cigarette so the smoke drafted outside.

Slowly I could begin to feel myself become more conscious. My eyes opened, seeing his face. feeling his arms around me. "This ain't half bad way to wake up..." I mumbled as I snuggled into Ryans rock hard chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (Private)   Love Bites (Private) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Bites (Private)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next