Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:24 pm

I kissed him back just as sweet,my eyes closing as I did.

I smiled,"Night baby girl,"I whispered to Lillia,I kissed Ally's cheek before she got up to put Lillia back.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:38 pm

I smiled, and laid us both down and watched her fall asleep

I smiled and put Lillia back then went back and took his hand and led hiim back to the room, laying back down and pulling him down too
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:41 pm

I layed beside her and smile,"I love you,"I whispered.

I fell asleep curled against him.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm

"I lvoe you too," i said and nesteled to him, my one hand that was in his, resting on the bed between our legs and I smiled and looked up at him
\
I fell asleep after she did,
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 pm

I smiled back ddown at her,an kissed her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:02 pm

I kissed back, letting his hand go ony to wrap my arms around his neck and hold onto him, laing my forehead against his chest, I smiled, I wasn't able to say anything more then "I love you" to him to know how i felt because it was indescribable. We had a child, and until we both could travel with him, he wans't leaving. though he'd have to be skipping the rest of his tour, and that is what scared me. Some of this stage people didn't like me. His manager and parents loved me like their daughter, so i dond't really knw owhat to expect, until the one who hated me came slaming into the room.
I bolted up, my eyes flashing to make sure Ceecee was alright, and she was sound asleep still which was amazing, then also Looked at Allyson, Alex was now sitting streight up, her slightly behind him

My eyes blazed, "by god, Alex i would swear to god if you don't get that thing, called a girl, off your shoudlers, she'll end up killing you. You Ran here as soon as i let you out of the ccar from the plane. GOod god."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:07 pm

My heart was pouding basically outta my chest as I looked at him,"Sorry fiance was having a baby,"I cleared my throat,"well had a baby,"I said iin a quiter voice.

Is tirred just slightly but didn't wake.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:17 pm

"You-"
"Hey, yes, you with the big mouth." that got him to shut up, me talking over him and being loud. "Shut up. He was here, and with no help to you, because i know for sure you were one to keep him on stage when he had brakes and didnt tell him i was in labor, get out now, and i won't have security drag your ass out,"
"THen ALex will be leaving too, he don't have a-"
"Yes, actually, I got him one, so you can leave,"he snarled but turned to walk out and he did, not with out slaming the door. I rolledm y eyes and pushed ALex to lay down, motioning with my hand that Blake would aly down and he did, pulling Ceecee to him he as well fell asleep as i looked at alexx, he looked ashamed, knoinghe hadn't been here. I rested a hand on his cheek, "Rest,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 pm

I layed down and pulled her with me,"Okay you too,"I whispered annd closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:43 pm

I nodded, and kissed his cheek, before nesteling to him and falling alsleep hodling onto him
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:50 pm

I fell asleep as I smiled and held her tight.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:54 pm

I woke up a bit tighter, and shook him a bit, "Alex, Alex, to tight,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:07 pm

I blinked and loosened my arms abit,I mummbled a sorry and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:16 pm

I smileda bit and kissed his lips as he slept, "breast feeing, remember," i said before falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:38 pm

I woke up the next mourning to my phone virbating,I read the text then sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:40 pm

I felt her shift, being awake, "Morning daer,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"Mouring,"I said softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:47 pm

"How aer you?" I asked softly
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:49 pm

"I'm okay,"I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:53 pm

"Was that your phone or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:57 pm

"Mine,"I said softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm

"Who texted you at," i looked athte clock,"430am?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:01 pm

I yawned then whispered,"It was Cj,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:03 pm

I nodded and pulled her close, not saying a thing
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm

I turned into his chest ad smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))   Love Sucks (Reva and  Ceecee :) )) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Sucks (Reva and Ceecee :) ))
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next