Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm

"Oh,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 pm

I nodded looking down at the ring, "She...She was killed in a car accident, on her way home. On the first day of school." her voice broke a bit, and she shut her eyes, "I figureed i better tell you, before i love you too much to let you know my pain,"
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

I pulled her up and on my lap,"My mom died the same why Rj , I know how you feel.."I whispered,"I was right there beisde my mom actually .... "
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I nodded, "I was in the back seat, on her phone, takling ot my father," her voice broke again and her head moved do it was hanging down. tears strted todrip down her face and she looked atthe ring in her had, "If i would have just, been quiet, for 5 seconds,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 pm

I rubbed her back,"It's not your fault ,"Iwhispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

"yes, it is, i was in the back screaming on the phone and she had to urn arond and look at me.... I should have known better, i was seven..."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm

"You were a little kid Rj stop blaming your innocents."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:33 pm

I dind't know what it was, but hearing that, then the flashes of the counelors teling me that it had been my innocence and it wan't my falult hd me in 15 second,s have the rings wrapped up put away, and me running for hte street. I had to get away. Just...away. It hurt, hurt to much. i sohuldn't have told him.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:42 pm

I sighed and sat there for abit before getting up and walking to the graveyard,I found my mom's grave stone.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm

She sliddown anddin't need anyhting to get back intothe club and to her locker and dressed her real self. she needed to forget. she got a pop and got on the dance floor. but before hand she sent him a long text.

I am really ,sorry...i freaked out on you. its alot of pain on me, and...i'm sorry. I really am nd i didn't mean to hurt you if i did. I am so sorry that i ran off. I know that the pain of loosing someoen hurts and i woudn't ever hurt you lie that. I am boging ot be hom later, i need timeto cool off. If i dno't see you in a few days...i'll be back soon.
I love you.

IT took alot for her to say that to him before she wnt out danceing
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Iread the text then I stared at mymom's grave stone.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:20 pm

I danced for maybe an hour and downed one drink before grabbing my bag and headed out to see my mom athte grave yard. she dnd't htink he'd be there so she walked up in her goth gear, her black eye makeup and black clothes, black skinnie jeans and black boots. she looked like who he'dmet at the club
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:37 pm

I sighed as I started to talk/
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:41 pm

I heard his voice as i walked up, i hesitated, and stood behind him scilently until he was done. and when he was, i went up and hugged him from behind. "I saw your girlfreind today,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:52 pm

"I bet you did,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:59 pm

"Shes really pretty, she ran intot he club crying, have you talked ot her?' i asked, going and sitting cross legged besdie him
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:40 am

I shook my head,"I can't.."I whispered,"i'll hurt her and myself... "I looked down.I sighed and looked up with a pained expression,,"I tried telling her the truth today,that she shouldn't blame her innocence ... and she ran off crying ,but it was just the truth."

I looked away agai,"I mean it wasn't her fault her mother happened to turn around,while she was just being a kid.... truth be told I'm sure her mother won't rest in peace until her daughter stops balmig herself for her mother's death."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:46 pm

THat was realy sweet, i sighed adn looked at him, "I have known her all her life. And she's never told anyone about it, ever. You have to understand that she told you becase she loves you enough that she doen'st want you feeling pain for her, or your own, so she told you to take it off her heart. Maybe you shuold go find her and talk to her about a loss like she did of her own."

I looked at him, "Becase she hurts everyday becase of it and it was today all those days ago that it happened. I know xactly were she is, to take her mid off it if you want to see her. Thouhg, if that is what you choose do it soon, its a secret place you cannot tell anyone. She goes ther as her real self....Has she told you about any of that? Wht everything in her room is black?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:49 pm

"YUeah she told me,"I whispered as I played with the grass and stared at my mom's gravestone,I sighed,"I'll talk to her tomorrow,I have people to meet.."I stood up and looked around,I jogged over to the garden there ad stole and rose,I layed iot on my mom's grave before I jogged away and to the clumb.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:52 pm

I followed him, "Who are you meeting? And if yuo want, you can wakl in with me and not wait in line, That reminds me, i gotta get you an ID yet, for instant access,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:45 pm

I scoffed,"I should already have instant access since I go there every night,"I muttered and shook my head.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:54 pm

I smiled, "Come with me," i said, taking his hand and pulling him in with me and to a room, as we walked i said, "Every night? Even if you spend the night with your girlfreind? Oh, and i have to hurry, if you don't wantot see, her, here," i said as i pulledh im quikly down a hall
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 pm

"Uhmm not every night I had a home,"I said and sighed,I followed her quickly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:45 pm

"So when your with her you stay? Thats good," i said sliding him inta space and snaping his picture, then getitng an ID started. I looked at my watch, then at him, "When that is done, take it and place it somepleace you woun't loose it, I have to go, I will see you soon." i said and disappeared, getting intothe bathroom, changing my makeup, and shirt, then out ont he dance floor i was, knowing he'd reconize me now, as i danced
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 pm

I sighed as I stuffed it in my pocket I looked around and saw her,I walked up behind her and smiled,placing my hands onnn her hips and pressing against her I started to move with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next