Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

"its u pto you bab,y but at one point i have to meet him," i said, "and i do have the guys to hang out will too, if you do decide to go,"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 pm

I sighed and looked over her with sad eyes, "If I go I do not know when I'll be back." I told her
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 pm

"its okay, and i will sleep most of the day, and i ahve nine months to meet him anyways," i said to her softly ,nd cuped her face in my hands, "I know a baby is what you want, and go, i will be okay okay?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

I bit my lip and nodded. I gave her a tight hug and whispered, "Thank you... Detiny thank you so much." I said and I kissed her neck
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 am

I nodded and hugged her back, ksing her softly, "Your welcome, and you know were i am, but if he hurts you, i will kick his butt." i said and ksised her softly, "Now yu better get dressed if you are going out,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:50 pm

I nodded, "And showered." I added as I stood up after kissing her softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 pm

I smiled and puleld her down so i ccould ksis her back then snuggleeld dleeply into her pillows, my omone on her nightstand, "Well, call if you need me, okay?" i said, "ANd i am sorry i ccannot join you in the shower for six weeks."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 pm

I sighed, "I know... And that makes me sad." I said as I began to undress once the shower was running steamy warm water
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:52 am

I smiled, "DOn't worry, I will join you in a nice long hot bath wne i get my casts off me."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 am

I laughed, "You promise?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 am

I siled at her, "I will kiss you and proise that," i said, smiling lightly smirking
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:17 pm

I Smiked and kissed her deeply.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:18 pm

I ksied back and then let her go shower

(( i hae about 12 mins till i have to go, then on at 345 at the lates in the after noon sincce school starts tommorrow. you know, i htink annoyed people on my facebook saying things for school lol))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 pm

I smiled as I stepped into the woofing water and began to rinse myself off

((lol I remember feeling that way. I hated school. Wel not so much school it was the homework.))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm

I pulled one of her pillows so it was laying horizantally, not vertically and laid on it, smiling a bit as i closeed my eyes and took a deep breath, she;d be safe, and so would i, ther was nothing to worry about.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I walked out of the bathroom once I was ready to go. I had clothes that came off rather easily and I had myself looking rather good in light of recent events. I walked out the her, "How do I look?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm

I smiled and looked at her, "Perfect with where yuor headed" i smield brightly at her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:34 pm

I giggled, "Thank you." I told her and then walked kver to my purse to double check for necessities.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 7:04 am

(I nodded and watched her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Once I had everything together I walked back uo to her and took her hands, "Are you sure you are absolutely okay with this?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm

I noddedn ad pulled her down to me, Looking deep into her eyes, "Yes, its what you would like, and i lvoe you and want to be happy. as long as i get to meet the daddy and he's a good guy,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 pm

I stroked her cheek and then pressed my lips to her forehead, "Thank you so much Destiny... I'll do anything for you." I told her and then kissed her quickly, "I gotta get going... He;s waiting... I love you so much." I said and then kissed again this one lingering there as I slipped from the room
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 pm

I nodded getting her a peck on the lips before she left and i snuggeled into her pillows
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm

I drove the usual way to Kevins's house and parked in the driveway adjusting my clothes a bit making them look more slutty than their purpose intended
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 pm

I laid there abit before they boys sleepily joined me and we had amovie day, eating popcorn in bed.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next