Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I held both her hands there wasn't much i coulddo
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:03 pm

They sat me up and told me to scruntch my legs up closer to my chest but to keep them open wide. The doc rolled up in a chair and said, "Okay Jackie, start pushing." I heard him say and I just kind of sat there scared. "Jackie, I need you to push."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:08 pm

I looked at her, "Push, baby girl, you'll be alright, i promise,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 pm

I swallowed hard and then screamed as I delivered my first push. I heard the doctor yell, "Shes crowning! Get me a blanket!"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:19 pm

The nurses rushed around I held her hand as she squeezed mine tightly, i heard a few things pop in my hand, broken knuckls, i'd deal with it later.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:20 pm

I screamed as I pushed again and then I fell asgainst the bed through mid push, "I can't..." I whispered. "I can't do it..." I couldn't catch my breath and the pain was too much. "I can't...."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 pm

I nodded, and held her, the doctor sighed, called in another nurse and a fwe more things, i saw what was onthe tray and put my face to hers, they would cut a bit, allowing her flesh to streach then sticth it up, "One more time," i heard the docotr say, and kissed her forehead as a good luck move.

((one hour left))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:28 pm

I felt the doctor slice my area and I whimpered as I squeezed Jack's hand. I turned my head away from Jack and pulled my legs back up. The doc looked at ne and said, "Okay, one more good push Shoukd do it now that we have created a bigger exit." I nodded and screamed as I gave a strong push
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:34 pm

I heard the baby cry and smiled at her, "You did good, baby girl, so good," i said as the doctor gave the gender of the baby.

((You can pick girl or boy))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:56 pm

(( Very Happy ))

I was panting and sweating so bad and I was breathing so hard that at first I didn't hear him, but when he handed me a pink bundle, tears fell down my face and held our baby girl tight in my arms
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 pm

I smiled and looked down at them, tears in my eyes, "She's so pretty," i said, pulling a chair over to sit down
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:05 pm

I cradled her in my arms and tears dripped onto her face. I wiped them away before I heard the doc say, "Alright well we need to get her cleaned up before anyone kisses or touches her bare skin, if you coukd give her here..." he just kind of took her from me and that was when I realized we needed a name. Once they left I looked at Jack and smiled
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:09 pm

I smiled back and kissed her softly, my hands on her face, wiping away her tears, "We need a name."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I nodded and smiled, leaning into his touch, "Yeah we do..." Insighed. "Indunno what to name her."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:26 pm

I smiled, "Well... what about Lucy?"

I sighed, my message light blinking when i rolled over from Damiens arm, i read it, then shut my phone and slid it under them atress and cuddeled back up to him. i didn't really, care.

((gotta go))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 pm

I stirred a bit and then groaned, "What.... Mmzzz... Was that?" I mumbled

I thought, "Ehhh... What else you got?" I askes

-------

https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=334
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40