Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:35 pm

I gasped and my eyes widened, "J-Jack..." I stared up at him, "I'm having a baby." I whispered, tears in my eyes. "It's really happening."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 pm

I noddeda nd took her hand, "I understand, come on," i said as we headed down tothe car
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I sighed and walked down the hallways grabbing my coat. No, he didn't get it. If he did, he'd be emotional, like me. I pulled my coat on and then put slippers on. I only took two steps before I fell onto the floor as the first contraction hit me hard. "OH!" I cried out and clentched the floor in pain.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:50 pm

"Of, Jackie!" i siad and slid down to her, "ohmygod, honey, are you oaky? Come on," i said, feelign a rush of emotions as i helped her up and tothe car, "i can't belive it,its really happening," i said as i
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 pm

I was trying to grab him as I cried out in pain. "Jack! It hurts!" I screamed and fidgeted against the chair in the car
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I held her hand, "I hear you, i'm going as fast as i can," i said, knowing back ways to the hospital. we were there in Five mineuts andi got her inside, saying she was in labor, the nurses ran around like headless chickens as we got her down to a room
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Another contraction hit my body harder than the first had and I screamed in pain, my head spinning. "It hurts!" I cried out and tried to reach for Jack in any way that I coukd
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm

I tookd her hands as they got her up on a bed and got her undressed, "I'm right here, baby girl, I'm right here,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:47 pm

I nodded and they got me into a hospital gown and my breathing got faster. I screamed in pain again and again begging for someone to help me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:50 pm

The nurses got the painkillers in her when they could, and it seemed like forever before she was dilated a Ten and the doctor came in
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:55 pm

The pain was there, but not as badly as before. "Oh.... God...." I whimpered and I squeezed Jacks hand
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm

I held her hand, ""m here, hon, i'm here,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:35 pm

I nodded and heard the doctor tell me to spread my legs. I swallowed hard and did as he said. I coukd feel him poking around down there and when he loses my legs he said I wouldn't be due for another three hours. I groaned
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:40 pm

I held her hand, "It'll be okay, I'm here,": i saiid holding her hands
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 pm

"You promise?" I whispered

((Omg he Should purpose! XD ))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:02 pm

((okk())

I nodded and smiled, i knelt, "I want you, to be with me forever, Jackie, will you marry me?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm

((Lol sorry I should have asked if you were okay with that))

I gasped and stared at him and the box in his hand. My eyes caught at his and mine watered rapidly as I nodded, "Yes, yes of course I'll marry you, I love you!" I smiled and stared down at him wide eyed and my heart fluttered as I saw a heart shaped diamond with one smaller blue sapphire heart on each side of the diamond.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:10 am

((na its fine))

I smiled and stood up and kissed her, cupping her face i my hands, "I love you too baby girl, I'll put the ring on, after your done in labor, that way your fingers won't happen to swell around it," i said as i looked into her eyes
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:46 pm

I nodded and reached out for him again, more tears spilling over now. "I love you so much."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:44 pm

I let her hands hold my wrist as i cupped her face, "And i love you even more then that,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 pm

I Smiked and leaned into his hands but then as I inhaled a excruciating contraction sent my face into cringes and I whimpered and grabbed the sheets
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 pm

He winced him self, "I'm sorry your in pain, baby girl," i said, and asked a nurse abut the epidural and she'd go ask the doctor, "You didn't want a natural birht, right?" he aske,d remembing talkign about it and she had wanted the pain killers
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:33 pm

"Right..." I whispered and then cried out in pain again. "J-Jack.... I.... I think the baby wants out... Now...!" I started breathing hard and shrieked as my contractions got closer and closer together
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:38 pm

I nodded and as the dorcor came in, letting the nurse giver her the epidural, he sighed, "Almost there, just a few more minuets longer,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:44 pm

I screamed at the pain and I could feel the doctor spreading my legs apart
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next