Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:06 pm

i pulled away looking at the time i had a date " i have to go now i'll see you later,will you be fine by yourself?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

"Uhm . Yes. Will you come here soon?" I asked, knowing he surely had a date.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:26 pm

"i... yeah yeah as soon as i'm free i'll come.say hi to your parents and if you need me text me" i kissed her cheek and was about to leave

(gotta sleep bye bye hun)
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm

I sighed and watched as he walked away.

(( Bye. Night ))
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:29 pm

i walked back home got a shower and went to my date
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:32 pm

I turned on the tv. I couldn´t stop thinking about Jason.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 am

we talked and had fun and all but my thoughts were focusing on Jill, on the possibility we might have a child.i always shook the thoughts away but they kept finding me
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 am

I flipped through the channels , not being able to find something that kept my mind off Jason or entertained. My phone buzzed . I checked the I.D , it was a text from Kayla, ,my best friend. I read it JILL!!! where are you ?!!! Did aliens kidnap you ? Answer me !!!! now!
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 am

i got home and tried to sleep not wanting to think about anything
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

I texted back I´m fine and aliens didn´t kidnap me. I sighed , hoping she wouldn´t come up with any random plan.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 pm

i took my phone and texted her what'cha doing?you're okay?
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:06 pm

I read Jason´s text and texted back. Watching tv, really bored.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

want me to come over?
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm

If you´re done with your date , come! I replied.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 pm

i went to see her i knocked when i got there.the door was open i got in and went to her room "i wasn't in a date!" i blurted when i came in as if i had to give her explanations
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 pm

"I know you were " I whispered "And it´s okay, you don´t have to give me explanations" I turned off the tv.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:29 pm

i sat next to her and looked at her "well yeah i was in a date but she was boring"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:33 pm

"Hey, you don´t have to be ashamed of telling me how you feel about other girls just because we had sex " I whispered looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:44 pm

"you say it like it was something normal...."i shook my head smiling " it really was boring "
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 pm

"Okay. You know if we see what we did since the being cousins point of view , of course we´ll see it wrong; but if we see it since the I´m a girl , you´re a boy point of view , it´s something pretty normal" I admitted.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:58 pm

"why do i have the feeling that you remember everything and liked what happened?"i smiled "cause i remember"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:09 pm

"I don´t remember what happened . And you hadn´t told me you remembered" I frowned.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 pm

"yeah that's cause i remembered the rest of our stunning evening while i was on my date"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:22 pm

"What do you mean with stunning ?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:27 pm

i laughed "i just wish you would remember if you do you'll know what i mean"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next