Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Love Is Unescapable

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 pm

I would be sitting in a chair, in her room when she would wakl out wrapped in a towel
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:36 pm

I washed down and everything before I got out and dried myself somewhat,I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out.I stopped when I saw Brock sitting there.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:39 pm

"get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 pm

I rolled my eyes and walked over to my back,I pulled out sweats and a tan top before I walked into the bathroom and got dressed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:46 pm

I streachedm y legs out and crossed my ankels, my arms crossed over my chest
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:51 pm

I walked out and ignored him as I crawed into the bed,I collasped and my eyes fluttered shut from fighting all the emotions I had runninng through me all day long ... or the past three years this is how it has been like.Fighting the tears that threatened to spill over,fighting the pain that seemed to crash down on my chest... fighting the depression,it was all so exchusting.I sighed as I layed there breathing in and out calmly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 pm

"One, your laptop and phone are on the dresser on the other die of the room, Two, dinner is on your nightstand and ifyou need anything, eather yell or dial 1 on the phone besdie your bed" i said and covered her up before leaving
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:59 pm

When he was goe I got up an took my plate to the window,I dumped it and sighed,then I unplugged the phone that I use if I needed him and threw it inn the closet,I brought my phone over and shoved it under my pillow before I got oto the facebook,I wrote something as my status,Well my worst nnightmare has come true,stuck in a house with you
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:02 pm

My phone chimed with that, I smiled, and laughed a bit i went back up a half hour later to get her plate.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm

I had left the plate outside the door as I sighed,I talked to a few people before I closed my laptop and curled up,I fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I took the plate, and slid into her room easily, and got her laptop plugged in to charge along with her phone, before covering her up and leaving her to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 pm

I woke up hours later,I looked around and the room was adrk.Slowly I got up and grabbe a sweater before I crept downstairs and outside,I stood on the porch and looked up the stars.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Suddenly the night was broken by a whistle, and a gust of wind as he road past on a horse, the porch lights lit him up. Brock was only in a pair of jeans, an a black belt, holding the reins in one hand as he road shirtless, her name was still across his shoulders on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I watched him go and saw the tattoo.Quickly I looked away and walked down the porch steps,she walked down the dirt path trying to forget what she just saw.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:30 pm

A few minuets lader, he rode up beside her and offered her a hand, pulling her on up, to sit sideways, he smiled, “Well, lets get you back to bed, i don’t want the wolves after you,” he said and took her back, sliding off and getting her down and into his arms and he carried her up to bed. He seemed....completely different.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:34 pm

She was to tired to fight him as he carried her upstairs,as soonas they gopt to her bedrooom door she tilted her heaa up to kiss his neck but stopped herself,what was she thinking?Clearley she wasn't,she cleared her throat and pulled back slightly,"Thanks,"she whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:38 pm

He nodded, "Not a problem," he said and laid her carefully down in bed, covered her up, kissing her forehead he disappeared from the room, the door shutting behind him
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:40 pm

She curled up as she watched the door shut behind him,sighing she rolled over so her back faced the door,Don't let this moment get to you he's still the same jer that left you Dylan .
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Brock came back a few minuets later with a thicker blanket, the dogs following, he laid it over her thinking she was asleep, one dog, hers, curled up at her feet on the bed as Brock left again, this time, the door didn't shut.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:04 pm

She looked down at Misty and patted the space beside me like I use to do with both dogs while Brock worked night shifts at the station.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Brock headed back out to check the horses, lock up the barn and then headed inside, being quiet he let the other dog into her room before he headed off to get showered before bed. though...he was tempted...to go curl up with her.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Dylan giggled as Rex licked her ear,"Down boy,"she smiled and petted both their heads she sighed,"I missed all three you guys so much,"she whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Brock got out of the shower, and went and laid down, it was after 11pm he sighed. and got up, and leaned and looked in the door, from the little crack, it was dark, so she wouldn't see him.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Dylan layed there as she petted their heads,she sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Brock watched her, as the moonlight came in off the balcony of that side of the house, there was no was he was sleeping tonight, he whistled lowly, knowing Rex would get up and come with him as he went down to the kitchen. He turned the light on and got cooking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Is Unescapable    Love Is Unescapable  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Is Unescapable
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next