Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? Empty
PostSubject: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:09 pm

~*Based of the song Who Are You when I'm Not Looking By Blake Shelton*~

My oh my, you're so good-looking
Hold yourself together like a pair of bookends
But I've not tasted all your cooking
Who are you when I'm not looking?

Do you pour a little something on the rocks?
Slide down the hallway in your socks?
When you undress, do you leave a path?
Then sink to your nose in a bubble bath?

Hold yourself together like a pair of bookends
But I've not tasted all your cooking
Who are you when I'm not looking?

I wanna know
I wanna know
I wanna know

Do you break things when you get mad?
Eat a box of chocolates 'cause you're feelin' bad?
Do you paint your toes 'cause you bite your nails?
Call up momma when all else fails?

Who are you when I'm not around?
When the door is locked and the shades are down?
Do you listen to your music quietly?
And when it feels just right, are you thinkin' of me?

I wanna know
I wanna know
I wanna know

But who are you when I'm not looking?

(Name here) is a true country boy at heart,he's lived in the small town Summerville his whole life.He's loved and will keep loving till he finds that special girl that makes his knees go weak.

(Name here) is a mix of city and country ,because her father and mother had seprate when she was five she lived in the city and the country.Now standing at 19 years old,she's a stuck up model.But there's more to her than that.

They meet one day when she's visiting her father,she comes off as a bitch to most people but to him she comes off as someone who is different when no one is looking,so who is she when he's not looking?
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 pm

I call her!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Ahah Alright just put name age and pic up Smile

Name:Owen

Looks:Sandy brown hair,hazel eyes,builted,farmers tan.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Lucy
looks: Black hair, green eyes, fair pale skin only reaches owen's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:06 pm

I smiled as I reached over and turned up the volume to Honey Bee By Blake Shelton,looking at my dog I smirked more as I drove into town.The windows rolled down as the window blew through my sandy brown hair.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:31 pm

((i dind't get he first notification....lol))

Lucy stood leaning on a railing of one of the stores, before getting up and hopping into the back of someone’s pickup for a picture, smiling, in her jeans and her hair being blown by the wind with her button up shirt undone to show her belt buckle.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:48 pm

I pulled up and parked,telling Rex to stay put I got out and walked passed the girls that were fooling around with Cameras and laughing as another girl posed,I smirked,"Ladies,"I said in my southern accent as I tipped my hat as I walked by.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:52 pm

I had gotten down and pushed him off to the side, "Out of the way," i said, then muttered, "idiot..." and i put one foot up in the stirrups and swung up onto the horse for the rest of the pictures.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:59 pm

I stumbled back and raised my eye brow before I walked into the cafe shakig my head,I waved hello to Andy as I sat at the counter.I looked back at the girl then at him,"She's not from here is she?"Andy smirked and told me that she was from the city and here,I nodded "I see."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm

I flashed the people a smile and they left, leaving the horse, mine, here, i walked in and smiled at a man sitting in the corner, his weather warn hands handed me a coffee I smiled, "How ya been dad?" She asked as she passed him and sat down with him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:15 pm

I looked over and watched her before I looked away,"So she's Billy's girl?"Andy nodded then made a gusture for me to shut up.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:23 pm

He and Lucy talked over coffee, and when he said he had to get meat back on my bones, he ordered us some food before he said he was cooking Venice Roast with potatoes and carrots at home, he said he'd give me a lift.And when Lucy said she had Dixie, and his face lit up, "Oh, new stable hand may drop by, he lives down the way from me, i think ya'll get along perfectly." he said, "His names Owen. I remember ya'll before you disappeared," he said as we got up, we walked out as he recalled things she didn't remember anything of.

Andy looked down at him, "Yes, that is Little Lucy, the nothing but city country cross you played with each weekend your folks let ya. She's changed, alot, though."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:33 pm

I smirked,"Yeah yeah I remember her my Mama has pictures of us,"I smirked and looked over at her then back at Andy,"she sure has changed spoiled more than I remember mean too,"I looked down at the cofee in my hands.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm

Andy nodded, "Well, from what Billy has said, she's a top notch model, she may be city, but she needs someone to open back up the country in her heart." He gave Owen a knowing look, "You should stop over though, i don't think she recognized you Owen, your a lot older, you bulked up as well."

Lucy and her father took the way home, where he would open the gates for her and she would shut them on horseback, getting Dixie back into the barn and her back into her cow boy boots and got her long hair tied back in a braid and al her make up washed off and washed up before her and her father filled the kitchen in the huge house with their laughter of old times.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Owen sighed and nodded,"Alright quite botherin' me Imma go there now,see y'all tomorrow or something,"Owen stood up ,paid then walked out to his truck.He giot in and petted rex as he started the truck and pulled out.He drove to Billy's house.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Lucy smiled, as she sat out on the porch with her bowl of basically just meat and ketchup as her father told her about the last year, she smiled and nodded listening as she slurped up her food, with the class of milk she had, she finished as a Truck pulled up her father smiled and said, "That should be Owen, oh, he and that little thing that is now a huge dog Rex will be happy do see ya darlin,' he said as he got up and waved, as i took my things inside then came back out as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Owen got out and smiled,"Howdie Billy," he waved and let Rex out of the truck.Owen smiled and patted the side of his stomach before he walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Te second Rex was able, and smelt Lucy, he bolted for her, getting up on his hind legs and licking her face all over, her laughing had him toppling her over onto the dusty floor, Lucy's laughter echoing. When she finally got up, well when Rex let her up, Lucy knelt at his head and petted him, "Jeeze, you've gotten so big!" She said smiling as he licked at her hands, tasting the meet and ketchup.“Oh don’t worry, i got some for ya,” she said and took him inside and brought back out with him a bowl of the left over scraps she wouldn't eat for breakfast and set the bowl down so he’d be able to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Owen smiled and walked towards the porch,"Well,well what we got here little Lucy returning to the small town of Summerville?"I asked as I hooked my fingers in my belt loops as I watched her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:32 pm

“And you,” she said waling up and taking his hat, “still taller then I, by afoot,” she said walking around with his hat on, a bit that playful smirk on her face, “Oh, and I’m keepin’ your hat. So what you been up to? I’m sure you got your self someone by now.” You always were a looker, she almost added.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Owen smirked and watched her,"Go ahead I have plenty more where that came from Hunnie,"he said and then shook his head,"I had a someone but it didn't work out so well,"he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Lucy nodded, and felt Rex rubbing against her leg, "Aww, I'm sorry, that sucks," before she offered her hand, "I haven't seen you in...two years, why don't we take a walk and catch up?"

Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 pm

Owen took her hand without hesitation just like when they were young,he smiled as they started to walk,"So how are you?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:37 pm

She swung their hands, "I'm good, how are you?" she had that look on her face, that she got when she lied to him. no one knew that her mother had died and she wasn't about to go out and say it. Her father knew, but it was their secret. She didn't want people getting soft on her. Rex had happily stayed behind to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Owen frowned slightly when he saw that she lying but he didn't ask,"I seee well that's good,"he said as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: