Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:48 pm

She shrugged and looked at the trees as they walked onto the path, sighing as she was covered by trees, "It seems like forever since I've been here," she said softly, looking around.
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 pm

He laughed ad looked down at her,"Dolll it has been forever since you been here,"Owen looked down at her that same boyish smile he has always had played out on his lips.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Lucy sighed, "I know...I meant to come sooner, then finals came, and i got offered a job and before i knew it every other weekend i was being flown somewhere else to wear something of someone else creation." she said, and took a deep breath, "I did call though, i just never got an answer from anyone." she meat him. though he didn't know that. She called his house each weekend, being where ever she was, she wanted to make sure, he and her father were okay.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Owen looked at her,"Well my number was changed thought your old man told ya that,"He said.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:34 pm

"He didn't tell me. Though, I am sure, it was changed after i had called first, and left a message so you could have gotten a hold of me." She answered looking up and shivering lightly in the shirt she wore as the summer cooled all the way down to just fifty degrees, then a cool wind. A howl echoed though the trees, and she moved closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Owen looked down at her frowning,"I would have never ignored Lucy ,"he held her close,"so I might of never got that message."He then smirked when he felt her shivering,"let's get you back to your old man."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Lucy shrugged, "I haven't been, out in some real trees, and things for a good year and a half, I'll be fine Owen," she said looking up at him a slight smile on her face as she rested against his side.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Owen smiled,"Alright if you say so... city slicker,"he smirked at the old name this townn had given city people.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

“That makes me so much better feeling knowing i was gone for so long.” Lucy said, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Owen smirked more and said,"Hey donn't waorry stay around long enough hunnie and you won't be a city slicker to no one."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Lucy sighed, “I’ll be here, for the next three months.” she said watching the moonlight in the trees, a smile spread across her face, remembering this way, she had a secret carving, that Owen didn’t know that she had done. A heart, with both of their initials she had carved with her knife. “Oh, do you remember, where i put my knife before i left?”
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Owen laughed,"Should I?"he asked as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:49 pm

"I gave it to you, to hold onto," she said, she felt her heart drop a little. she forced her smile though at him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Owen stopped dead in his tracks and ran a hand through his hair,"Oh jeez... I-I'm sure it's in my room some where then."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Lucy pulled him along to keep walking, and shrugged, her heart dropped more, “Its alright.” she said as she watched her feet on the dark trail.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:12 pm

"No Lucy stop come on I'm sorry okay ?"He said pulling his arm free he stopped her,"I'll find it as soon as I get home."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:19 pm

She looked up at him, "I understand, i do. Its just a knife. You'll find it when you can." Though i got it from you. it means lot to me. i would think you would have taken better care of it. she thought. she rested her hands on his shoulders, "I forgive you for misplacing it, you'll find it."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Owen frowned,"I didn't misplace it ... it's probably in my closet with all the other stuff of our memories."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Lucy nodded, "Well, I knwo you'll get it back to me when you can." and she dropped the subject as they came to the end of the trail. "Tell me, what al kinds of animals do you have? Besdies Rex?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:33 pm

"Horeses... cows.. chickens.. pigs.. uhm... that's it ,"I smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:36 pm

She smiled, "You still have Alexia?" the horse i had always rode of his when she was over.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:37 pm

Owen smiled,"Of course I do."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Reno smiled as they walked back up to the porch, she took his hat off and put it back on his head, “I should come see her, you going to be home tomorrow incase i stop by?”
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:55 pm

"Probably,"Owen smiled and looked at her as he fixed his hat.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:00 pm

He smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow," Reno kissed his cheek before going insdie, turning on lights as she went, leaving a path in her room of clothes as she went and ran a bubble bath then sunk to her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: