Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:32 pm

“Yeah,” she kissedh is lips once before getting her boots on an dthe horses untied and up on hers, and headed back o his barn.
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Owen had followed her moves and followed her to the barn.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Knowing Owen, he had an extra stall where she put Dixie and got her tack off and started brushing her down to help her relax as Owen came into the barn.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Owen walked in with Spotty and put him in the stall,Spotty was deaf now so he didn't hear the wolf so he was relaxed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Lucy finished and smiled, "I'm hungry, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Owen laughed,"Yeah I'm hungry too."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:50 pm

"And this time, you don't gtet to stop me from cooking!" she smiled at him before walking back up to the house, letting her shoes stay in one place inside the house, then her hat on a har, then her bag on the counter...like a trail.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:55 pm

Owen smiled and followed her,"Alright baby girl I'll let you cook this time,"he smirked.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:58 pm

((brb gotta go out with dan repost))
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Owen smiled and followed her,"Alright baby girl I'll let you cook this time,"he smirked.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Lucy smiled and got out the thigns needed to make her "backed stuffed shells" that she knew was one of this favorites.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:42 am

Owen sat down and watched her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:25 am

Lucy moved around the ktichen like old times, smileind to her self as she got t higns made then into the pan and into the oven a half hour later, she went and pulled up a chair, and looked at him, the smile still there, “We have a half hour, anything you want to do?”
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Allyson wrote:
Lucy moved around the ktichen like old times, smileind to her self as she got t higns made then into the pan and into the oven a half hour later, she went and pulled up a chair, and looked at him, the smile still there, “We have a half hour, anything you want to do?”
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Owen shrugged as he smiled,"I don't know,"he said.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Lucy smiled, "I can teach you to cook my cookies,"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Owen smiled,"Can you?"I asked just as my family came in the door,I looked over ad smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Lucy smiled and opened her mouth to speak but his older brother came in and wrapped her in a hug, “Nice to see ya, lil’ Lucy, Owen, you finally ask your love out?” I blushed, and so did Owen. I covered it, “He actually jsut did, but with you hugging me, i won’t answe, so put me, the hell down.” he set me closer tot he floor, “On my feet on the floor.” he set me down, “Now go away,” i said, after hugging his mom and father
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Owen looked up at his parents as they hugged Lucy before he started to talk to Daren his older brother about some stuff.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:07 pm

The plans to teach him faded as she then gotthe food out of the oven, and plates out, knowing they'd eat like old times, she let them gt their food, and she slipped scilently, barefoot, outside, her bag and gun over one shoulder, and boots in my hand, i went tot he barn and looked at Dixie, she checked on Spotty, then on Dixie. She was used to it, Owen's family was home, he got absorbed with them, she could hear their laughter, and old feelings came back. she got a bursh and brushed over Dixie, thinking of her mom, she closed her eyes, and sang softly to her self, swaying to her self as she let Dixie relax. She hand't had time to greive for her mother, she had other things...she was so...
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Owen sat with his family,laughing and joking around as he ate.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Lucy took a deep breath, and after an hour, she realized he wasn't coming. She tacked up Dixie, and went home, her father not home yet, she got a message, and when she heard the message, she froze. Then relaxed, her father, letting her know he was spending then night in town after a few drinks and would be home in the morning. she went and sat out on he back porch, looking at the starts, and just started bawling. For the loss of her mother, and for the loss of Owen all over again from earlier that night, thinking she had her friend back, only to find out, family was still, more important...she wiped her eyes after another hour, and moved back to the kitchen, to make something to eat. She'd left as they'd gotten food.

((you should have him realize, she isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:25 pm

(Lol that's what I was gonna do.)

Owen had finished up and smiled,telling his parents he would be back he walked towards the barn to find Lucy not there,frowning he walked out and down the road to her house.He walked up the porch and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:28 pm

The lights were off on the first floor, her bedroom light the only one on, she looked out herwindow and saw him, and bit her lip...she shut her light off and went downstairs and flipped the porch light on, keeping the screen door locked shut she opened the main door, "What do you want Owen?" she asked tiredly, you could tell she'd been crying.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Owen rowned,"what's with the attuide Lucy?"he asked then frowned more,"and have you been cryin?"His accent came in heavey,"open the door."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: