Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Lucy smiled and hummed along to the raido as she mixed the meat, then started to put it into a huge skillet on the counter. Lucy washed her arms and slid the rings on before walking over and hugging him.
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

Owen hugged her back as he nuzzled her neck.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Lucy smiled and sat on his lap, "Sorry if i smell like meat," she whispered as she held onto him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Owen chuckled,"It's okay,"he said softly then looked at her,"now you need to tell me what is going on..."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:47 pm

"All i know is I'm pregnant. I do not know how far along or anything...I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow before the photo shoot." She said and was looking at their laps.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Owen nodded,"How about you sleep over at my house so we can go together,"he smiled and rested his hands on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Lucy nodded, "Sounds great, but, i have to show you something which makes me think i'm about 4 months along," so the first time they did it she'd gotten pregnant. Lucy got up and pulled him with her o the guestroom on the first floor and slid her dress down off to her hips, standing sideways she pulled him behind her against her back and let him see, the slit looking firm bump on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Owen looked at her stomach ,"It kinda does look like your four months..."he whispered and looked at her and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Lucy smiled and pulled her dress back up over her strapless bra and retied it, hiding the slight bump, she rested her hand on it, "Well, the slight bump being as it is now won't effect the picture we are going to take but the photographers and a few writers will also notice...So...they may want to wtire about the pregnancy and who you are..."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:04 pm

"Your baby Daddy.... and boyfriend... not very important,"Owen said softly,"at least not to the media so why would they need to do so?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

"Media loves to get into other peoples lives, especially models so i was just saying." Lucy said and pulled away and shut the light off and pulled him out of the bathroom. He wasn't just her boyfriend wasn't just her baby daddy...he was her whole life. She felt tears in the back of her throat at him saying that but pushed it far down as she walked out with him, her dog showing up at her side.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm

"Well I know and all I'm saying Lucy is that my life is my business no one elses... and so is our child's life.. that's our business... "He looked forward,"I don't want the media in the baby's life ... or as little as possible.."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm

"I know...I was just letting you know because they may ask who you are..." Lucy said walking back to the kitchen and letting his hand go to feed Snowball. She couldn't just drop her job. Granted, even Owen didn't know she was a millionaire but she loved molding....if he didn't remember her being that little tomboy talking about being on that runway, the she had lost Owen more then she had thought.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:52 pm

"Alright,"He said and sat down,he looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Lucy put yet another dressing on the meat and set it in the fridge on its own shelf before going and pulling a chair up and sitting to face him, "I know...its a surprise and we'll have to adjust." She was just waiting on him to think up abortion.

((haveh im do that, they can have a little "mini" fight before she nearly says somethin bad but they makde up before the end of the night.)
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

Owen looked at her,"What about an abortion?"he asked her.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Lucy's head shot up,"Owen... I can't kill someone who hasn't had a chance," she looked at him, so lost at how he was acting.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 pm

"Well..."He trailed off and bit his lip,and looked away,"maybe we shouldn't bring a baby into this world yet,"he whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 pm

"Owen, you know i can't kill anything! " she said, "Why...you were willing to have a baby with...her but not me? Why? What is so differnt between that person and the girl you say you love heart and soul?" she asked looking at him confused, tears in her eyes making them look bigger and deeper. She looked though her lashes at him wanting to bawl.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:22 pm

"Nothing !"He yelled as he stood up,"nothing is special about her alright !But when .. when Jason died I relaize maybe I wasn't ready to be a father after all!"Owen didn't look at her as he stared at the wall,his back to her,"I thought maybe God took him ... away from me to prove to me that ain't ready to be a daddy yet..."he hung his head and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:38 pm

"Owen, that was a while ago. Maybe I was sent back here for a reason. maybe God is telling you now that you are ready..." her voice quivered at being yelled at. "But I cannot kill an innocent child."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Owen turned towards her,"i-I know you can't... "he whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Lucy wrapped her arms around her stomach as if she was protecting her self and the baby as she looked at the floor, "I...I'm sorry..." she whispered, as tears slid down her cheeks, "that I called and interrupted you're day...and told you before i truly knew anything..." she felt so...horrible...
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Owen looked at her,"Don't do that...."he whispered and walked over,he whipped her eyes and knelt down,he took her arms around her stomacj and wrapped them around his neck as he leand his head on her stomach,"I'm sorry okay.. you don't have to be sorry I do."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Lucy looked down at him, and sighed shakily before dropping though his arms and hugged him, "Sorry for?" she asked holding onto him as they knelt there on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?   Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ? - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: