Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:23 am

~*Timeskip until morning*~

I blinked open my eyes to see a huge room in black and red velvet with candles everywhere. At first I couldn't remember where I was until I saw candles burning all around and I stared down at the sleeping man laying beside me. I smiled and watches Raze's sleeping faces trying not to giggle. I moved closer to him and pulled the black comforter up on me a bit.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:25 am

i shifteda bit under the slik sheets and oulled her to me, slippeing stilll, but i ould feel her awake,
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 am

I smiled as I was suddenly pressed against him and I looked over him with loving eyes and then looked over at the clock. "9:30am." I said softly. I closed my eyes and then they shot back open. "9:30 shit!" I jumped out of the bed and ran into the other room grabbing clothes to pull on.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:35 am

I smiled a bit and moved with a meart looking like i was sitting up and was dressed and wwent and got coffee, "Then found her, "May i remind you, my cloks are an hour ahead?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 am

I shook my head once I was dressed downstairs bu still trying to pull on my shoes. "Doesn't matter." I said fighting with he shoe "I was supposed to be at work at 7am." I told him and was still fighting with the shoe.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:46 am

i nodded and sooped her up, liding her showe on her and sliding out tothe ar and in and then driver her over, here," i said, hanind hing her offee as i drovew
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:52 am

I smiled and took the coffe and then I looked at him laughing, "Thank you but uh Raze... Do me a favor and stay in the car when I get there okay?" I asked him. "You're still naked." I said laughing again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:54 am

I smiled, "I know, i have clothes in the bak," i clashed her a toothy smile, "It makes you allert though," i said, pulling in the parking lot and grabbing my bag
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

I laughed and nodded, "It sure does." I said and watched him start to dress in the car. It made my smile and laugh again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:07 pm

i smield opened the door and slid int om y jeans and slid my shirt on and grabbed my laptop, "Lets go baby,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:10 pm

I smiled and got out running around to take his hand in mine. "Wait you're actually staying here? All day?" I asked him as he was carrying the laptop.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:12 pm

"yep, i don't need ot fly to Austrailia,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:17 pm

I smiled a but but then it disappeared as I said, "Are you sure you wanna stay here all day? You might... See some things you won't like and things that'll ge under your skin." I said softlg
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 pm

I shrugged, "Honey, i ahve seen everryhitng you can imagine, and i am here with you, so i will be fatherfine,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:25 pm

I touched his arm, "Raze I mean... With me. This job..." I sighed, "It requires a lit of flirting on my part and you will see me doing that and you will see some guys trying to kiss me and touch me." I told him truthfully
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 pm

I smiled a bit, "I know," i sipped my arm aruod he waist, "I have seen it for years, and still don't mind it, I love you ,and its what you like doung.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:32 pm

I didn't believe him, I knew he was the possessive type and so I just nodded and stepped inside. My friend came up to me and started screaming at me asking why I was late bu as soon as she saw the ring the questions and screaming changed to excitement and I laughed
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:39 pm

i smiled a bit and went and took my seat, pulling out he sleek blak laptop and setting it on the bar nd gttng tings puled up on it after getting it turned no
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:46 pm

After all the questions were answered I said, "I guess I better take this off though." I said and took the ring off placing it in my pocket. My hand felt bare without it but I didn't need the customers asking questions. I stared cleaning the counter and started taking inventory on all the glasses and alcohol we had left.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 pm

I smiled at here, "Hand your ring here quick, i said, holding my hand outto her,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 pm

I turned around and handed it to him, "You can re ask me later." I teased and pecked his lips quickly before returning to take inventory again

((Gtg be on later though))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 pm

i asmiledn ad slid the chain into iut and went behidn her and slipped it on her, the ring hanging below her shirt nek, "Here, now you can wer it with out it beind ssean
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 pm

I gasped and giggled, "Raze you're so perfect." I said and spun around kissing him gently, with love
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:11 pm

i smield and hugged her and ksised her bak, "Yeah,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 pm

I laughed and then pulled out of his arms, "Okay can you go back and sit your sexyness down so I won't get distracted please?" I asked him and pecked his lips.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next