Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 pm

I looked over at her, "Ophelia, what are you getting so giggly about?" i asked, "You are jumping and bpuncing like a frong in a hot skillet," my southern done came out as i spoke
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:43 pm

I giggled again and then clasped a hand over my mouth, "Are you a southern boy Mr. Raze?" I asked giggling again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:45 pm

I looked over at her and cleared my thoat a bit, letting my full accent come out as i said, "Yes, ma'am, i am,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I gasped as my body began to generate an orgasm just by the sound of his voice. I bit my lip and closed my eyes as I melted against him. "Yes keep talking." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 pm

"As i said, you are like a frog in a skillet bouncin' around like that. what all were you doing that for?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm

I shivered and opened my eyes, "It's my birthday tomorrow." I said softly as I looked up at him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:05 pm

I smileddown at her, "Oh really now?" i asked, my accent a little deeper
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I nodded and moaned a bit, "Yes..." I whispered softly and shivered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:10 pm

I ssmiled, "My voice doing this little pleause trip to you?" i asked in a deep southern accent,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:51 pm

I nodded, "Raze... pull over." I said and I began shivering as he kept talking in that accent
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 pm

I smiled, not pulling over but turning corners onto my streeet, "We are close, dear, no need ot go pullin' over now,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:04 pm

I bit my lip, "Hurry..." I whispered popping the buttons on my shirt loose and I had my black lace bra and I looked up at him and bit my lip
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

I pulled into the grage and pulled her onto my lap and kissed her as i turned the mustang off, holding her as i kissed her and moved out of the car and inside
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 pm

I moaned and wrapped my kegs togthly around his waist craving him again. I broke the kiss, "Talk more." I whispered and started sucking on his neck
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:32 am

I moaned softly, "Baby girl, you do realize that as soon as i get you inside, your not going ot be weaering your clothes anymore right?" I kept the deep accent, it was thrilling to see her like this,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 am

I maoned at the sound of his voice, "Yes I know... Oh don't stop talking." I whispered and reached down his chest to the button on his shirt. Getting each one loose I was able to toss it off his body and I began kissin over his chest and sucking on it here and there
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 pm

I pushed the shirt off where it fell on my wrists and laid it on te couch as i passed it, "Okay, what to tlak about......oh, the trip,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:39 pm

I smiled and kissed up her chest, "The trip?" I asked him as my lips ran over his cool smooth perfect skin
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:42 pm

((his chest lol))

"Yes, the trip" i siad in the accnt, "The one where you will see mountians, and you will see hot springs,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:49 pm

((Oopsies! Sorry my mind is three places at once.))

I shivered and stared up at him, "Colorado?" I guessed
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 pm

((its okay, mine is all over too))

I shook my head, "No Ma'am, Guessagain," i said, kissing her neck aoftly, as i slipped her shirt off her and her bra as i made the way though the living room, also steppin out of my shoes an taking hers off her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:12 pm

I smiled and helped him get my shoes off and giggled as he basically tore my bra off. I looked up at him, "So southern boys like sex?" I teased and kissed him softly. "Uhm... is it... California?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 pm

"Not Cali, and depends on the woman." I said nad kissed over her neck and then kissed her lips as i laid her back on the bed gently
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:41 pm

I smiled on his lips and wrapped my legs around his hips, "Well what if I stopped? Right here and now?" I asked him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:43 pm

I would keep tha accent all the time and keep kissing you," I answered inthe deep accent again and kssed her lips
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next