Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:47 pm

I moaned loudly against his lips and then was able to free up my lips again, "That's a threat?" I teased
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:49 pm

"It may jsut be that, a threat my dear," i smiled, i was keepin the acent, and also keeping p with long sentances...to tease her more
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 pm

I bit my lip and then rolled us over so I was on top of him, "I may just make you talk throughout this whole time." I whispered in a warm breath against his chest
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:02 pm

I smiled, didn' t say anythign a nd wrapped my arms under her shoulders and pulled her up so i could kiss her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:05 pm

I moaned softl on his lips and kissed him wanitngly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I kept kssing hr like that as i ogot us out of the rest of our clothing and laid overher
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

I stared up at him with wide eyes, his eyes.... Well they were beautiful. "Raze..." whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:16 pm

"Yes baby girl?" i asked, leaning down to her, my muscels flexing in my arms and chest as i moved
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 pm

I kept staring at him, even when I felt the nearness of his body press close to mine, "I love you." I whispered back
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:24 pm

I prssed down against her and stared right into her eyes and ksised her softly and whispered, "i LOVE YOU TOO,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 pm

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he said it and then kissed him back softly and smiled on his lips
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm

I smiled on his lips back and kept kssing him
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:34 pm

I moaned softly and then I stared up at him for a few moments while stroking his cheek. I gave him a long passionate kiss on his lips and then pushed his head down so his lips were at my artery on my neck. I tilted my head back for him and closed my eyes
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

I kissed her back and le my tonge lide down her neck as she moved my head, and i suckeled softly on her neck, "Opheilia, would you like me to make love to you as well?" he asked, her honestly, wanting to know.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:38 pm

"I shall leave that up to you my love." I said softly and kept my eyes closed. I could tell he had been hungry ever since I had awaken in the hospital. I wanted him to drink, to feel better
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 pm

"Taking blood will tire you enough," he whispered as his fangs slid out and slid into her neck, he moaned softly atthe taste of her blood

((g2g be on at 610am here))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 pm

I gasped at the sudden piercing of my neck, it was painful for a moment u til I got used to it. Knowing him he Woukd stop just to be sure I was okay, but I knew he hadn't fed in awhile so I pressed him into my neck and held him there firmly. He needed to keep his strength, for the both of us. I heard him moaning and groaning at he taste of my blood and it made me smile a bit as I held him to my neck.

((Aw alright night))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:18 am

((yeah, its friday though so i should be on longer tonight)

I dindd't start drinking until she pressed her neck agianst my mouth, I wrapped my arms tightly aaround her to hold her and started suckeling on her neck, mentally keping track of how much i was taking per giving any back, I stopped jsut shy of making her too tired and pulled bakc, licking over her neck and sealing her marks. I bit my wrist and held it ot her mouth, "Just a bit, i'll tell you when,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 am

I Kept him to my neck until I began to feel tired. My body decided that I should let him go. When his wrist was offered to me I slowly brought it to my lips and keeping my gaze locked on his I began to lick up the spilt blood. I moaned loudly at the taste, the warmth flooding my body
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 pm

I let her lap atthe blood until i took my wrist from her and laid besdie her, pulling her to me and cuddeling her against my chest. I hald her tightly to me, "I love you Ophelia," i whispered to her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 pm

I looked at him and reached a hand up to lay on his cheek. "Tell me that again." I whispered and stared up at him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 pm

I rested a hand on hers and leaned into her hand, "I love you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 pm

I pulled him closer, "Again." I whispered, tears forming in my eyes from happieness
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 pm

i smiled and whispered softly in her ear, like i did everynight after she was asleep, "I love you, Ophelia, forever and always."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I tossed my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly to me, placing my face against his cool shoulder. "As will I Raze." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next