Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:08 pm

I shook my head and burried my face in his chest. "No... But... But..".
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 pm

"But?" i asked, moving when she was tlakign so she dind't notice that we were now up to our waits in the water.
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 pm

"But... It's just that..." I bit my lip. "There's a bigger world out there, I've never been outside of home and now that I'm seeing more of the world, I feel like it's gonna eat me."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:18 pm

"It will not eat any part of you. I have first dibs," i said and smiled, just for fun u playfully nipped her neck, "Okay? and anyhting that will hurt you gets though me first," we were now up to just over her breasts inthe warm water.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 pm

I smiled a bit, "You mean that?" I asked softly as I kept a good hold of him, closing my eyes a bit as I rested my head on his shoulder to calm myself
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 pm

((so how are you tonight?))

I nodded, "I do mean that, and what do you think of the water we are in, right now,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm trying not to freak out." I said and kept m eyes closed. "You think guide so sneaky but really you're just obvious." I giggled and held him close

((Awful... Hbu?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

((woorse then words have it))

"I ma not trying to be sneaky, if i wanted to be seaky i would swim out deep, put you out here, then swim back here and make you swim to me," i said, "And, also, jsut relax, i amnot going any deeper, and its lesss deep then you neck deep bath water.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

I nodded and Smiled a bit, "Okay." I said and slowly inched my way out of his arms. Once I was far enough away from him where I could swing my arms around without hitting him, I turned and faced the horizon. It was so beautiful. "It's so beautiful." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:40 pm

((Awww I'm sorry. Why is that?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 pm

I stayed there as she sat off oto my left, "I know, tou'll see it in the night soon enough,"
    I smiled as i spoke watching her.

((my parents..... and a freind issue))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 pm

"When do we have to leave again?" I asked him with my hands pressed against the top of the water. They rested there as I closed my eyes again taking in all the sounds and smells

((Ditto))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I smiled and moved with no sound so i was pressed aginst her back, holding her, my hands jsut inside her suit on the sides, "Um...i really don't knwo i bet we should head back though if if you dont' wnat todo anyhting, and its like, a 36 hour plane ride,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:40 pm

((Lol 16 hour))

smiling I leaned back into his arms and said, "So how long does my birthday present extend to?" I asked him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 pm

((ahh i pulled a numer out of the air and i ahve to go soon))

I smiled, "Um... since i din't plan the beginning, three days before it, i always do a week for birthdays,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 pm

I giggled, "I'll remember that, when's yours?" I asked him and stroked his cheek gently

((Awwwww))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 am

I smiled nad leaned int her heand, "Um....its in i think march,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:43 am

I giggled as he leaned into my hand. "March... Hm..." I smiled. "Tgats a little ways away." I said and hopped up around his waist, now pressing myself against him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 am

I smiled nad kissed her wrist and wrapped her arms around my neck and mine around her waist and held her in air, "I said i think, i do not remember, i whall check y birth certificate,"
    ((you know, if she finds out his real name via that way she can get pissed and he'll have to even more make it up to her since its her birthday week,"))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 am

((Lol yeah, but it's not romantic that way. Lol. And I have a really disturbing idea for this RP that I wanna do. When they're in France Ophelia meets a guy there and one night Raze gets caught up in his work and because of that he's completely ignoring her and telling her to leave him alone and to be quiet sl he could concentrate. So she leaves and the guy she met earlier finds her walking alone. He kidnaps her into a dark ally way and rapes her, beats her, really badly. By the time Razefinds her shes lost so much blood that it's impossible for him to even turn her. So when they're in the hospital Olhelias in a coma for 7 months(well time skip over that). During that time the doctor tells Raze Ophelia is pregnant except if the baby is born it will be severlt deformed due to Ophelia's bear down and the child will not live. Then she wakes up and yeah that's all I have sl far.lol))

I sighed, "Okay." I laid my head on his chest and kissed it softly.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:04 am

((that sounds really great, and yeah, and its kinda like "You ruined my birthday!" and that does sound liek a good idea, like this birthday sucks fo her and that is arealyl good idea to do i think we should.))

I smiled, I have to bring all that with me, we shoudl go look later,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 am

"Yay! I really wanna know when your birthday is." I smiled and kissed down his neck. Then something really slimy passed over my foot and I screamed and fell backwards off Raze and into the water

((Lol thanks, I think we should too. Smile ))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 am

((yay! now we have a plan. so howa re you?))

I smiled and looked down, at her, smiling, "Its just my hand, baby," i said and picked her back up and did it again, holding her tighter this time
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 am

I shuddered, "That's not funny." I said softly and I curled back into his arms. I laid my soaking wet hair on his chest and sighed again. The sun was beginning to set already and I was wondering how long we had been out here

((Lol yay! I'm hungry. Lol. Hbu?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 am

((well, go get soemthing to eat lol and i am okay, jsut really tired. i didn't sleep any last night and got an hour only on thrusday night and haven't ate any since like last night))

I smiled, and started walking back up the beach, holding her, "You know that your hair culs a bit when iets wet?" i asked her, holding her tightly to me so her wet body didn't slip from me.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next