Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 pm

((yeah, i ahve to go sis i love you))

I smiled and when she fell asleep i was off like a bullet tot he airport
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 pm

-sleeping

((Awww. Night sis I love ya too!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 am

I got us cheked over and into the plane when i laid her downand slid off her shoes and jacket i had put her in and laid down beside he afrter dooing the same thing and also sliding off my shrit, i held her to my side and closed my eyes to rest them
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:59 am

I turned in his arms still asleep as I mumbled something from a dream I was having about us
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:37 pm

I smiled a bit, hearing her as i held her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

"Dot stick your hand in there Josh..." I murmured dreaming we had a son named Josh who was sticking his hand in the toaster
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 pm

I smiled, "Listen to your mother," i simply guessed as she talked, smlingl

(( i have 25 mmins
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm

I stirred and whispered something else as my dream shifted abruptly, "Oh... Atreous..." I moaned softly and fidgeted under the blankets slightly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:11 pm

I smileda bit, "And started listening ot her, i ksised her neck sofrlt
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

"Atreous..." I whispered again moaned once more
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm

I smiled, listening to her speak my name,

(( I have five minuets))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

I stirred and my eyes fluttered open a few minutes later

((Aw))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

((night sis i love you))

I smiled and ksised her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 am

Surprised and still half asleep I just went with it, wrapping my arms around his neck and puing him close
    ((Nighttime! Love you!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

(LOVE YOU TOO! I actually remembered you in my facebook family post. Yay one point for me!)

I smiled aginst her lips, hodling her tightly to me
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 pm

I felt his hold on me tighten and I smiled against his cool soft lips as I continued to kiss him back, slowly sliding ny hands up his back to knott then in his hair
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 pm

((Huh?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:19 pm

((on facebook i posted who i know i can rely on, like my sisters, and you were on it, which is a good thing becase i was aforgetting eveyone""

I kept kssing her, holding her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:22 pm

((Aww Thabk you. Except I don't have a FB lol))

I moaned softly, very softly as I slid my hands back and held his face in my hands.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:26 pm

((lol i do simce alot of my freidns are out of state and i have no phone to text people))

I moved her closer to me and ksised her deeper, one hand sliding up to cup her face
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:34 pm

I moaned again softly and went to slide onto him when all of a sudden the environment around me trembled violently and it threw me off the bed, Rolling me into a corner of the room. Then I was scared, not knowing why my environment was shaking as such. Then it hit me, we were still on the plane weren't we?

((Lol yeah I can understandthat. Hey I'll be on and off the rest of today so if I'm not responding that's why))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:37 pm

((okay i am here until 930 my time))

I ws up and had her in my arms in a second, holding her, "Sorry baby," i said and ksised hwe
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:11 pm

In the corner of the room I straddled him as we sat, him pressed against the wall. I bent down to kiss him better and held his face in my hands

((Kk))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm

I kissed her deeply as i held her against me, i moved and we were undressed and i was inside ehr as k issed her deply
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm

I gasped, not expecting him to be penetrating me already. It was surprising, but I welcomed it as I was bounces up and down against him, his hands tight on my hips and the floor right beneath our butts and the wall there to support our arms. ((How about we have him kind of lose control again and he bites her hard and hurts her as he thinks he's being gentle and she keeps trying to tell him what he's doing, but he won't listen that way it starts to make them kind of rocky when they get to Paris that way when he's caught up in his work it's easier for her to leave))
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next