Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 pm

I felt her hands and mvoed her hands down and took her hands in mine and moved my lips to herear, "baby girl, when did they say i could take your lobely ness howm?"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 pm

I sighed, "8 tonight." I said and stared up at him, "But Raze I can't wait that long for you..." I said blushing and tried to get his belt undone again. Inknew he'd fight me but I was still gougtintry
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

I nodded, and ksised her, and looked ath;te clock, "I ccannot wait five hours for you baby," i said and slipped myt hands and hers down and let her undo my belt and jeans as she liked
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

((headed ot bed...Be on askap in the morning!))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 pm

((Aw alrighty. Night))

I stared at him shocked, "Really?" I asked him but without waiting for an answer my hands began to fumble around for his belt buckle and later the zipper to his jeans
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:39 am

((yeah, um, latnight was really bad...))

i let her undo tthem and moved them down off my hips and slipped in her as i then kissed her, my arms holding her do me, as i moved in her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 am

((What happened?))

I gasped and stared into his eyes, watching them as he moved within me and I held onto his shoulders as pleasure began to build
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 am

(( i will pm you the details...))

I kissed her deelply,moveding depely, slowly, hitting all hedr right spots
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 am

My body responded to him so much that it was crazy. I moaned and then gasped, "Raze.... Tye... Oh... Doors still open..." I said now closing my eyes from the pleasure.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:28 am

I moved as if i was shifting my lips on hers and goth te door shut and was back to her in that little bit of time and kissed her deeper as i moved
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 pm

It felt as if he hadn't even left me. I was moaning one second, panting for half a second, before he was in me again, making slow love to me. My body responded to him once more as I slipped into a gentle climax
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 pm

i was going to need blood ehn i got her home tonight, but right now it was slow, gentla, loving sex. i keissed her depely slpping my tonge to tangel with hers
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I whimpered moaned at the contact of his tongue with mine as my body gave off gentle shudders of pleasure as I played with the hairs on his neck and smiled softly on his cool lips
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:24 pm

I smiled againt hers as i kissed er again, ccoing with her my arms slid and wrapped aaroudn her back and i held her up agianst me and kissed her even depeer
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 pm

I moaned and realized how close we were together. Obviously it was natural but his wanting of my closeness made my heart melt and my mind flooded with possibilities that I could just be the one for him.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:40 pm

i ksised herdeeper, sliding out of her and jsut holding her tihgtly to me
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Breathing hard, I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes, placing my head on my arm as he still laid on top of me.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:23 pm

i held hr and shifted onto my back hodling her on my chest i kissed her gently, "I love you, so much,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm

I closed ny eyes with a smug smile, "I love you too Raze." I whispered and then opened my eyes. "You know all the spots on me to hit, you know that?" I whisoered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yes," I said as i moved hair bacck from her face, "I do not memorize them, thouhg, i just let that part of my anatomy pelase you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:49 pm

I giggled, "Well your anatomy pleases me very well." I told him as I snuggled close to him. Then me eyes widened and I gazed up at him and I said scared, "Do I please you?" I asked him and feared the worst
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm

I looked at her, adoration in my eyes, I upped her face in both of my hands and pulled her facce to mine, "Always, baby, always, even just knowing i have your body to hold to me at night while we sleep pleases me, jsut the simpelest things you do please me, and even more so when i ksis and make love to you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I blushed brightly and stared into his liquidy eyes. "Thank you." I whispered and wrapped my arms in a tight lock around him. "It's just that you give me so much... And I have nothing else to give back to you."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:59 pm

I nodded and held her tightly, "Baby, you are my everyhting

(( iah bve to go))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

"Why?" I asked him staring at him. "Why am I the one you want? I'm so weak and emotional and messed uo from my life's issues that it's a miracle I haven't committed suicide." I admitted freely. "I'm just curious to know why because Jason was telling me that you have never loved someone the way you do me and I want to know why."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next