Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:37 pm

i laughed lowly in her ear, "Looks like we just sared your freind shitless,"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:02 pm

I laughed and ran my hands up his back underneath his shirt with a smile, "She's been through worse though." I said and then sighed before I met his eyes again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 am

I smiled at her, "You know, you can take it off if you like," i said and ksised her softly
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:31 am

I smiled on his lips and returned his soft kiss bu keeping my eyes open so I could unbutton his shirt. Once it was open I slid it off his shoulders and tossed it aside. Then for once I stares at his chest. I pulled away from his lips and gasped, "Raze.... What happened to you?" His chest was full of fresh bruises and old scars. The old scars didn't bother me, it was the fresh bruises
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 am

I looekd at her eyes, and then down at my chest, and thought, then shtugged, "I have no freaking idea...thy don't hurt,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 am

I stared at him horrified and then I looked at them closely. There were fives dots of black and blue marks on his left and right side. I thought about and crossed my arms and placed my fingers perfectly on the bruises. I gasped. "Oh my god!" I did this?! "Oh god Raze I'm so sorry!"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:54 am

I took her hands in mine, "Ophelia, they are jsut burises, i am perfetly alright, they don't even hurt, and its okay, you have got ot have some good damn strenght in you to bruise me, its actually amazing,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am

"Amazing that I hurt you?! Raze I... I.." I shook my head and pulled my hands loose to cover my face as I continuously apologized
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:00 am

i pulled her hands off her face and held them in one hand and puled her fece to mine and made her look at me, "I am as hard as a rock, you cn't even bruise me hitting me wtih a rowbar, and yet you, by holding on, did, that is really amaing," that got me thinging and i looked over her arms, and sighing after i had checked her over, "Good, i didn't bruise you, your healed,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 am

"I'm not worried about me. If sex makes me that crazy that I did that to uou... Imagine what else I could do!" I said almost crying. My voice breaking kver the words
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 am

I puleld her into my lap and held her,"Hey, just realx, you are fine, okay? Perfet and quite frankly, you cccan hurt me all you like, as long as it keepsyou safe,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

I held onto him as he sat upright and I was on his lap. I felt so horrible that I undid my shirt and tossed it off. I leaned my neck up against his mouth, "Please take some..." I said and was practically begging him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

I kissed her enck, "As long as you stop blaming yourself,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:33 am

"If you drink you'll heal so I'll feel better."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:35 am

I nodded and bit into her neck, her hair hiding me as i fed fromm her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:42 pm

I winced a the sharp piercing of my neck. I let out a shaky breath and then closed my eyes as I tilted my head to one side for him as I held him by his hair to keep him there.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 am

i took enough to know i ould heal, then liked over the bite and kissed it softly, "I am sorry i hurt you," i said softly in her ear, ,y head still here i kissed under her ear
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 am

I smiled as his breath tickled my ear. I held him there by his hair and kept smiling as I whispered, "It's alright, I'll get used to it." I reassured him and tilted my head back so he could have more access to my neck
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:40 am

i kspt ksisng over her neck and throat, kissing up behind and under her ear as i dida, holding her close to me as i did, her legs out behidn me as i held her on my lap
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:57 am

I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, my dress sliding up around my hips. "Mmmmm.... Raze...." I whispered with my eyes closed and I kept my hands in his hair, refusing to let him go
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:01 pm

"Yes bay girl?" i asked softly as i whispered in her ear as i ksised down her nek once agai
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:08 pm

"This feels amazing." I whispered and moaned softly and remained very close to him. I smiled and kept my head tilted back for him.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 pm

i kept kssing on her enk, "I am glad, but if i get any harder, your bar may heear soemthings i shoudln't," i said as i kissed over her necck
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:32 pm

I gasped and smiled, "Really?" I asked him and then I moved my hips higher up on him to press against his erection and then I gasped again. "Oh... Baby it's so flat." I teased
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

i smiled, "I woulsn't tease, baby girl," i said, maoning a little at her shifting and kissed her lips
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next