Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 pm

I Smiled on his lips and then whispered against them, "Why not?" As I moved my hips to rub against him again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 pm

"Beause i may just do this," i slipped two fingers inside her and kssed her atain
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 pm

I gasped and kissed him back as he shocked me by magically having my leggings and panties suddenly off me and his cold fingers penetrating me. "Lije that's... Really going to make me scream..." I teased and tried to calm myself
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 pm

I smiled a bit, "Oh you wait baby doll," i said and swirled them in her, my thrum massaging her clit as i kssed her deeper
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:21 pm

I gasped a bit again and pressed my hands flat against his chest, "Well I-I don't know about that." I told him. "I have very strong self control abilities."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:26 pm

"Mhmm...sure," i said adn slipped a third in her, kssing down her nek and suking on her sweet spot
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

I bit my lip to stiffle a moan and I Smled, "Baby you're gonna have to try a lot harder." I told him and kept taking calming breaths whenever I felt pleasure build so I didn't scream for him. I was determined not to Lose this
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:52 pm

"You don't have to sccream for me, your body already does, i and iknow you will eventually anyways," i said and kusekd on her sweet spot asi fingered her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 pm

I squirmed a but on his hand and said, "N-not a chance." I smiled and was able to relax my clit. I hadn't tightened yet and I wasn't going to. This game was to drive him crazy and not me.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 pm

i smiled, "YOu know, i intend to do this too you, intil your shift starts at 5 again...so if you can't walk, don't blame me,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 pm

"Well just remember if I can't walk that means no fun for you for awhile." I reminded him and then I smiled. "Because I will not drink your blood for that."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:29 pm

i smiled, "You wn't have to, you are mine, meaning i can feed you," i kept fingering her, sliding over her G-spot
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:20 pm

I gasped and almost gave in once he found my g-spot. "You won't forcefeed me. I know you Raze." I said and my hands slid up his chest to his shoulders
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:23 pm

(savior fromm my bordum!))

i smield, "Oh, trust me," iu said on her asi stroked over her gspot, "You have no idea,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:43 pm

((Lmao yay!!!))

It's almost as if I didn't hear him, his fingers found my spot and I knew he was going to keep stroking there until I screamed
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm

i smileda bit and stroked ofer her in varriing patterens, as she got used to one, i would chaneit and over and over again
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I couldn't look at him anymore, just the sight of him made me want to come. I was just about to give up when I heard his cell ring. I sighed and placed my head on his shoulder.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:29 pm

i looked over at it, and dind't quit stroking her as i dind't answer it, i smield and ksised her sweetspot on her neck,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:39 pm

"Raze, answer it.... It could be important..." I told him and started to push myself off of his lap so he could answer it.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

I looekd her in the eye, and slid it over to her and opened itto se the text it red

Are you home?
    andi had said back
    no.

"See, everyhting is fine,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

"Who was it?" I asked sitting on the floor beside him again, recovering from my self restraint
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:46 pm

i smiled, and looked "Um...Prince WHiliam...ENglad. The one that got married to Kate IMddelton," i said, hoping i had the right name
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

((Is he lying or no?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 pm

((no, he's serious))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:05 pm

((haha okay.))

My jaw dropped, "You're joking right?" I asked him in dibelief
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next