Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:09 pm

I held her, movnig her head so it rested against my neck and held her smiling
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Tears edged at the corner of my eyes, "I love you with everything I have." I said softly and I burried my face in the corner of his neck
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm

I held her, "YOu my everyhting,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:24 pm

I nodded, "Do you need my permission in order to change me?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

I looked down at her, "Yes," he told her, she was his everything, and he never wanted to loose her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 pm

"Why?" I asked him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:37 pm

"Becasue i want to make sure you ready,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:11 pm

I nodded, "I'm asking because I do not want to be forever unchanging. I want to move forwards... But sadly that means two miserable things are coming." I sighed
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:15 pm

I looked softly down at her, "WHat two misrable things?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:21 pm

"One I'll age and become an old lady and my looks will be go therefore sending me into a depression, two when I die... You'll be living a life without me and the thought of you loving someone else is..." my voice began to break. "It's....:
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:23 pm

I pulled her to look at me, "I would die with you, if you died, Ophelia, i would. YOur my everything, I dont know how to describe it, so here," i slid headphones on her and had her listen to Everyhting by lifehouse. I couldn't put it in words, but they did perfectly

[url=Everything BY Lifehouse]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjDojEOiMcE[/url]

CLICK FOR THE SONG
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:33 pm

((Aw that soing;s so pretty))

I pulled the headphones off after it was over and I stared at him, straight into his eyes, my own eyes full of tears. I just stared at him sliently as tears spilt over
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I pulled her over and tiightly to me, "Don't even ask me if i mean it, i do, with everyhting,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 pm

I began to cry in his arms, "Oh god Raze, I don;t ever want to live a day without you." I whispered through intense sobs
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

I held her tightly, my own bloody tears funing slowly down my cheeks as i held her, i laid my head against her neck holding her, "YOu won't, I prmise you that," in a second, he wasa gone with her in hsi arm and they were laying on a couch in the star room like one of the first nights, ((right Rp right?? if not say balcony that he's out on with her)) and held her, "Look at he moon, baby," he told her soflty, hodling her tightly, it was blood moon, dark red, meaning that soething supernatural was happening, and to him, it meant super supernatural Love
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

((Lol yes correct RP))

I was crying still as I looked at the moon, but I gazed at it and it made me get and eerie feeling inside me. I shivered and trembled a bit as I cried. "Yes I remember." I whispered through sobs, "I could never forge." I whispered again and held him tightly. Feeling brave enough my still shedding harsh tearsI looked up at him and saw him shedding his own bloody tears. I re he'd a hand up laid it on his cheek using my thumb to wip away some tears.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 am

((okay, i did something right for once.))

I asmiled down at her and leaned into her hand a bit, holding her tightly against me. I could hold her forever and i was planning to. I grabbed a blanekt and wrapped it around her back and held her tightly aginst me with it, it was rather cool in the room, and as the mooon rose jsut a bit higher, it ingulfed us in the pale red light
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:47 am

I didn't smile back at him. I was still too upset. I never realized that with every moment I was living, I was never going to get back. I was eventually going to die... And be without Raze. In the blanket I snuggled closer to him whenthe light shone done on us in red. I was staring up at the moon when I finally said something through a breaking voice, "Raze I want you to promise me something."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 am

I lookeddown at her, "I will promise you anyhting," he said to her. holding her tightly. for somereason he still was set on the idea of having her forever, he still needed to ask he about him changing her.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:53 am

I kept staring up at the moon as my lips parted to speak, "When I die... I don't want you to do anything stupid to get yourself killed. Promise me that you won't." I said with tears swelling in my eyes once again.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 am

((this is like new moon out of the tiwlight saga lol))

I looked down at her, tears invading my eyes again. I nodded slowly and rested my head dwon on hers, "I promise, but i have one question in return,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 am

"A question or a promise?" I whispered holding him tightly and staring back at him again, kiss his chest softly.

((Lol Eeeeeeeew!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:02 am

((i know, twilght sucks compared to anyhing expecially true blood ))

"A question," he answered, hodling her as tight as he could with out hurting her, "I wanted to know, if you would let me change you, so you would be like me, then you woudnt have to live a day with out me,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 am

I nodded understandingly and then gazed back up at him. "I know that... But Raze I told you upstairs... I don't want to be frozen. I want to live and not be hungry for blood every three seconds." I said softly. "I eventually want to go to college and just..." I shrugged. "I'm so sorry." I whispered and then wrapped my arms around his neck

((HELL YEAH! Btw I gtg I'll brb asap.))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:13 am

((okay i will be here. i am not doing anything)

He nodded, holding her tighter, "its alright, baby, i was jsut making sure," he said softly to her, "And that is your choice not mine to make." he told her, thigns going though his head. even though he had promised her, he wasn't focused on keeping it. he knew she was his everyhting, he knew that she was his soul and with out her his soul would shatter and he woudln't want to do anything. he was intent on telling her she wouldn't be thirsy all the time, was thinking about showing her the pictrues he had taken of him. He aged a day for each year, or something like that. so she wans't really goign to be frozen. But he dind't say anything, he jsut whispered with everyhting "I love you." to her as he held her under the BLood moon.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next