Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 pm

I looked at my hand, "I...." I stared at my hand, "I don't remember..." I shook my head and then all of a sudden my head felt as if I was being squeezed tightly. I screamed in pain and grilled my head also in pain. Every memory I ever had came flooding back to me and I screamed again.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:29 am

I nodded, getting ready to say soemthing then instantly pulling her hands back into mine as i sat beside her as soemthing happeed as she scremed again, "Hey, hey, shh, relax, honey,
    "
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:34 pm

I was gasping and holding o to him tightly. I remembered everything now. "Oh Raze! Oh god Raze!" I said acrying and I clung to him tightly. "What happened? And why did I forget you?" I said hugging him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

I nodded and sat on the bed besdie her and held her and held her tightly to me, "Its okay, baby, and i don't know, i really don't, but it worried me, greatly,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 pm

I didn't pull away from him but I looked into his eyes as I laid my head on his chest, my eyes blurred with tears and I asked, "And... I had visions of me and you when I was four... And my parents died.... Were they really true?" I asked him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 pm

i wiped tears form her cccheels as i held her face in my hands, i nodded sadly, "Yes, they were true..."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:52 pm

I started to sob and I pulled myself onto his lap burying my face in his chest. "B-b-but then you were invited to my wedding Theb too because we invited all my dads friends and..." It suddenly dawned on me. "Yourethe one Tgat sent the invite back to me in shreds." I said more of a statement than a question
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 pm

I looked at her, thinking back, "Hon, i never got an invetation, when was they sent out and when was the wedding supposed to be and when didn you get it sent bak to you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I sniffled, "Jake sent them out two years ago on December 12th for the wedding on Valentines day and then we got it back a week later and I cried because it really upset me that my dads friend Woukd do that."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 pm

I looked at her, "Honey, i couldn't have done that, i wasn't even in the us from the foth of july the first year to the forth of july the next, and i woudln't do that, your father was a good freind, i did leave an assisat at home, that i did fire when i got home becase i found a pissed off letter bt the name "Jake" sighed on it, and that it..did he write that?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I nodded, "He was so angry that you made me cry." I smiled a bit and then snuffled
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 pm

I smield a bit and held her closely, i hand ed her a tissue incase she needed one and nodded, "He has an amazing vocabulary is all i will say, and iwas even a litte intimidating.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm

I giggled and looked up at him, "Stroking his cheek I said, "Hw ling exactly, have you been in love with me since you met me when I was four?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm

I leaned into her hand as i thought. "HUm....I do not know. i knew there was somethign extreamly speciasl about you whenyou were four, i knew forsure when you started working atthe bar,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 pm

I blushed, "You pedophile you." I teased and kissed his neck softly. "But how coukd you have been there for me in all my life and have me not even know? I mean you were there through everything gettin stayed away... Why?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm

'I do not how you didn't know, and i prmised your father that iw would always look after you," i said, "And i will keep that, till i die."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 pm

"When they died... Did you.... How long was I with you?" I asked him. "I remember so little from then and I never had anyone to tell me the memories because my sister is Onky two years older than me."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm

"You tow stayed with me for 6 months, in that same bedroom i put you in you were in. I haven't talked to your sister though, since she left that day. i really should get in touch with her.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm

I suddenly got possessive, "No," I said clinging to him. "It'll give her more of a clue tonwhat you are." I lied to cover uo my real reason for not wanting hin to do that and I clung to him tightly v
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:24 pm

I nodded, "Okay," i felt hermood change and i smiled a biy, her being possive/clingy was really cute, i held her tightly, and shifted so i was sitting up and moved her between my legs to lean back. I kissed her neck, "You know, i do love it when you get possive of me,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

I blushed brightly and pursed my lips as I stared at the floor. "Possesive? Me? No I'm not getting possessive." I lied terribly and only blushed brighter. I felt really embarrassed just then and wanted to crawl into a fishtank and possibly drown. If it were an option.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:21 pm

((i answered this one and it deleted it so sorry!!!)

I smiled a bit and looked at her and held her, "Yeah, wahtever you say, but its cute,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:26 pm

((Lol it's okay. Smile

I laughed and loooked up at him with wide eyes and was about to ask him something when the doctor walked in, cleared his throat and stareed at me. I swallowed hard and waited or him to speak.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 am

I smiled at her then looked over at the doctor. he just kind of stood there looking at me then at her, staring at her, "Are you going ot speak?" I asked the doctor, looking at him then resting my head on her shoulder
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 am

((Lol I was kind of hoping you'd play him... xD))

I laid down on the bed with Raze beside me, but instead of having the bed flat I had it so we were sitting upright yet laying down. I kept seeing the do tor staring at me and I blushed and looked down
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next