Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:07 pm

i shook my head, "Nope."
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:11 pm

I stared at him and shook my head, "Do.... They know?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 pm

"Know abuot what?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:28 pm

"What you are...?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:37 pm

I shookm hyead, "Yes, they know, I am many royalties asset when it comes to banking."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

"Wow..." I breathed and ran a hand through my hair. Then I looked at the clock, 11:45. I sighed and then pulled my dress down to cover my exposed triangle again. I sighed once more and tried again to get it to stay down a bit
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

i smiled and moved in a blur and had her redressed and smiled with her on my lap, "YOu are really supprised aren't you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:15 pm

I nodded, "Yes." I told him simply then ran a hand through my hair. Then all of a sudden my head began to hurt like hell! "Ah!" I pressed my hands to my temples and fell on my knees onto the floor as I had a memory I had never remembered until now.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 pm

I moved down to her, "Opehlia, waht is going on? Are yo oaky?" i asked, holding her checcking her over as i could worry thick in my voice
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:30 pm

I screamed and held my head as I saw myself. It was a memory of me, but one where I was seeing myelf, like I was a spectator. As I saw the memory i could feel blood dripping down my from my nose, ears, and mouth as I saw a little me hugging a man's leg. I must have been 4. I panted and saw my dad laughing at me. Then I heard my dad's voice say, "Sweetie this is Raze, he works for me as something called an accountant." I saw myself tring to repeat the word and then saw my mother rush over to e and pull me to her, "John she's too young, she doesn;t understand what that is." Then my vision shifted upwards and sure enough it was Raze standing there smiling down at me.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 pm

I pulled her tightly to me and grabbed my phone i could see what was going on, and i remembered that, but it had been so depely burried...
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:45 pm

I couldn't make sense of it until my dad said, "Raze I need you to look after my daughtesr. You can call her Ophie and her older sister, Venus because Debra and I need to go downtown for awhile." Then it hit me, it was the day they died in the crash. I screamed "No Don't go!" Back in reality and my head flashed in painful burst of white light as I saw the crash and then saw Raze standing behind me at the funeral. How could I not remember this?! Suddenly I couldn;t breath and the last thing I remembered was my head hitting the floor before everything went black.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

by the time i saw he rheyes roll bak i was on the phone with the ER with sommeone i knew and told them to set things up, now, i was on my way down, i seft a note on the door and was out in a rush of wind, and didn't bother driving, they had met me there atthe door and got her in and looked at, me not allowed in only put me more on edge. i was freaking out, how could i not remember that? i remembered everyhting... and that was..was a huge thing to forget... wait, no, i hand't forgot, "God,"i said as i looked atthe floor pacing, i had suppressed it...for her!
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Hours and hours later they had finished whatever they were doing and I was in the ICU, still knocked out from the drugs. I didn't dream, I didn't see, I could only hear the sounds of a steady beeping and I felt air being forced into my lungs and then sucked out.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

I was alloed in her ICU room and too k a set in a plastic chairbesdie her ,and took one of her hands, "GOd Ophelia, what happened? One minuet your siting there smiling, and the next..." i siged and ran a hand though my hair, "I am so sorry that you were in that muchv pain, god i love you," i reahed up and putthe necklae on her, a differnt pendant on it, then slid her ring on her finger and ksised her hand, "God, i loveyou so much,"

((g2g))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm

I heard a voice break into the darkness of my mind. The words were a mubled mess, but I didn't recognize the pitch of the voice. It sounded disoriented with tears and I felt something gripping my hand. I couldn't even move to squeeze it back. My brain was active, and i was awake... Well kind of.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:33 am

I held ther hand in mine as i watchee her, whishing, it was me insteadhe pain of seeing her hurt, hurt me likeyou wouldn't imagine., "Come on baby, you can pull though this, i knowyou can,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 am

Still bit being able to open my eyes, I suddenly felt strength enough in my hand. Someone was gripping right hand tightly and I managed to squeeze their hand back. I couldn't say anything do to the breathing tube down my throat and it was actually a very uncomfortable thing. I squeezed the hand again as my eyes fluttered open slowly and heavily.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 am

(hey, repost, i have to go out today nad i'll asnwer when i get home!))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 pm

-~Lumanee~- wrote:
    Still bit being able to open my eyes, I suddenly felt strength enough in my hand. Someone was gripping right hand tightly and I managed to squeeze their hand back. I couldn't say anything do to the breathing tube down my throat and it was actually a very uncomfortable thing. I squeezed the hand again as my eyes fluttered open slowly and heavily.

((Kk))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 pm

My eyes shot open at her squeezing my hand then looked at her as she opend her eyes and telled for a nurse. I smiled and moved hair form her face as nurse ane and took the tube out. "Hey, baby girl," i said doftly,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:38 pm

I coughed a bit once the tube was out. I saw a gorgeous man moving hair from my face and called me baby girl. I raised my eyebrows at him and tilted my head to one side. He seemed familiar, like I should know him, but.... I didn't. I stared at him blankly with my head tilted to the side.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I moved her other hand up to rest on her stomach and held them both, "Ophelia, are you okay?" i asked softly, owrry laccing my voicce
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I stared at his hands and then looked back up at him confused. "Do.... I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked him with my scratchy voice. My throat felt like knives were scraping it all over
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 5:47 pm

I nodded and held her hand up for her, "We are engaged, baby, do you not remember anyhting?" i asked softly, looking at the nurse who went for a doctor then my eyes flicckered ot her as i sat on the bed besdie her
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next