Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:27 am

I smiled and curled into his chest, toying with the small amount of hairs that were there. "Yeah... I hate it. It makes me feel like I'm six years old again. With a curly head of brown hair." I said softly

((Lol I can't. Dans asleep on my chest, if I move he'll wake up. Lol. Awww I'm sorry))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 am

((aww that's cute! you sohuld keep like, a box of granola bars or somthing close to you lol. I take it he's feeling a bit better at least. and its oaky, ii dont't sleep that much right now anyway, i am jsut worrying about osmeone))

I smled a bit, "YOu were cute at that age, though, you really were. Maybe when we get back home i'll find a few pictures," i said as i held her, "And i think you don't look like a child,"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 am

((Lol I should shoukdnt I? Aw is it your friend?))

I smiled and blushed badly, "Pictures of us or of just me?" I asked softly.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:36 am

((yeah, you should lol and no, ALex))

I smiled, "BOth, i belive, i have albums in one of the many rooms, i just have to get looking,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:42 am

I smiled, "Hey Raze... I was thinking... Uhm..." I looked up at him and realized it was dark outside already. "Uhm... We are engaged and we love each other obviously... Uhm... So I was wondering if you'd consider us living together...?"

((What's going on?$$
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 am

(( iahvne't talked to him in....forever and he's jsut worrying me as if somethign went wrong and he hasn't been able to tell me))

I watched her as she talked, she was obvoisly nervos, "Of crouse, pick wear," i said as i held her as i was walking into the brightly light house i covered her eyes lightly sine we had jsut been in the darkness of the night.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:50 am

I giggled as his hand covered my eyes. "Well I like your house better...." I said softly

((Awwwwwwww))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 am

((yeah....i worry though, becase its not liek he's ever emailed me or anything, aand i havn't talked to him since like is jsut onthat one sight that he talks to me on and h's not sighned in vor over 8 days and i haven't talked ot him on it in like, three weeks))

I smiled, "Alright, would you like to do the moving over or shouldi have someone do it so we dno't have to cut our trip short?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 am

"Whatever you want." I said softly and smiled. "Can you uncover my eyes now?" I asked him

((Oh wow. You guys don't talk on cell phones?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 am

(( i do not have a cell.....))

I smiled, "I'll ahve someone on that and yes," i saiid moving them off her as i walked intothe bathroom and turned onthe shower
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 am

I smiled, "Yay!" I said happily. "I just want to be tied to you... Every way possible." I said as the shower turned on and I started to untangle myself from the wet bathing suit

((Really?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am

((yeah, i do not have one. my parents won't get me one but will let my sister, who is 12, 13 ;ater this month text withthe wireless anywhere on her itouch.))
    I smiled and stopped her and stepped intothe water with it on her, "You don't take it off untilyou rinse off,'
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:20 am

"Oh...." I said blushing and smiling as the warm water engulfed me and my hair was plastered to my sides.

((Huh that's cool I guess oh. I gtg I'll brb in a few hours))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 am

((okay i will be here and yeah, its stupid))

I smiled and set her on her feet and in a simple movement, had her out of the suit, i smiled
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm

I laughed and pressed myself tightly to his nakedness. I stared up at him with wide eyes, "Thank you for an amazing birthday."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I smiled, "YOu are welcome," i said, holding her nand kissed her softly on the forehead
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:51 pm

I closed my eyes at the feel of his lips against my skin and I leaned into him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 pm

I smiled aginst her forehead and grabbed the soap, using vamp speed i got her and meself washed down before she noticed I had moved
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:07 pm

I rolled my eyes at him and then stepped out of the water and didnt wrap a towel around me, I let myself air dry, my hair still plastered to my sides and I ran my hands down my sides as I brushed some hair off me.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

I smiled nad followed her out after turning the water off nd went over and briaded her hair, "Green or blue?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

I smiled, "Green or blue what?" I asked softly and I leaned against him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:14 pm

"Ribbon for your braid, and it will match your dress for france,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm

I gasped and looked up at him, "Blue." I said softly and reached a hand up, knitting it in the back of his we hair and kissed him so softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 pm

I smiled and kissed her softly as i braided it in then slipped her in the blue dress and smiled, handing her a pair of black flats then taking her into the mirrow and letting her see the braid
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 pm

I gasped and stared at myself. "Raze..." I said softly and I turned back to him, touching his face softly and kissing him deeply, wrapping my arms in a tight lock around his shoulders
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next