Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:35 pm

I smiled agaist her lips and ksised her just as deep as i held her. "Your amazing,"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 pm

"Shut up." I told him and wrapped my arms around him tigger kissing him again and backed up so I was leased against the wall and I slid my dress up around my hips and pressed my exposed skin towards him, my body craving him, wanting to feel his love inside me again, my heart was pounding so fast I thought I was going to explode
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

I shifted her anad slipped inside her as i kissed her deply
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 pm

I moaned softly as hs slid into me and I let go of the dress , it fully covered me as I was bounced up and down against the smooth wall. I arched into him, tilting my head back and jumped up so my legs were wrapped around his wasit.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:58 pm

I held her tigly aginst me, my fange sliding out and graing lightly along her neck as i moved deeply insdie her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 pm

I squealed out in pleasure and whispered, "Yes... Yes bite me Raze." I said softly and moaned again at the feel of him shoving deeper.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:11 pm

I bit her and started taking blood and moving deeper
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm

I whimpered in pleasure and my body TightenEd around him and I slid my hands around to knot in his hair again, pressing his lips to my neck a bit harder

((Remember he tells her his real name))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 pm

(I know))

I liked over her bite, knowing where it was i moved to her ear, kssing under it, decinding now rather then ever

((what is his real name again?))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:25 pm

I moaned and shivered, my climax only thrusts away and it was going to be huge, I could feel it burning my insides just waiting to be set free

((Atreous Zuesis))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

((thanks! ))

I moved in her as i whisperd, honestly, "Scream Atreous Zuesis," husily in her ear as i kissed her sweetspot
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I raised my eyebrows bit confused but as a full on orgasm hit me the hardest I've ever had, I screamed "Atreous Zuesis!! Yes!!!" I melted against him and my body shuddered violently and I lost control of my lower half as it thrashed around on him and my eyes closed and I screamed what he wanted me to say again.

((Welcome!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:37 pm

I moaned her name as loud as she screamed and came inside her, filling her up as i staryed deeply locked inside her, her name left my lips each time mine did as i kdided her on the lips as i came insdie her deeply, the nksised down and locekd my teeth bac o the dame bite
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Screaming again as he filled me up with him twice, I shuddered and slid my hands up to his shoulders and held them as he sank his fangs into me again. "Atreous..." I whispered still and then I shivered, his cool body hiring my insides right where they had before I took a deep breath that was cut short by another scream and climax
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:47 pm

I made love ot her against hte wall and when we finished we had ended up in bed
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:56 pm

I was still clothed when we had finished and I looked over at him, my body shaking still from the feel of what we had been doing. My body tingled and I stared at his body, so calm and even though his skin was ice cold, his body was covered in so much sweat, he'd been working so hard and I Smiked slightly. I laid beside him, panting. "A...at...Atreous Zeusis...?" I asked him still confused about what I had been screaming
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:01 pm

I looked at her and plled her close, "Yes baby?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:10 pm

"Why did you want me to call you that?" I asked him softly. "What is it?" I asked still panting
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"My real name," i said, "You should know it, Raze is just easier to say," I smile and kissed her softly on the foreehad, knowing we han an hour
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:25 pm

I looked up at him, "Atreous..." I bit my lip for a moment and then let I go. "How was Raze born?" I asked him, referring to the name and not the person
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm

"I do not remember, i have been using htat name for decades," i said as i held her and tapped her lips ,"Don't biteyour prettyl ips,"q
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:34 pm

I narrowed my eyes at him playfully and said, "Oh... Okay. I like Atreous better anyway." I said and stretched a bit.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 pm

lookeda t her and smiled and held her, "We have and hour intil we need to head to the airport, you want to do anhitng beforethen?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I smiled and reached up and rolled on top of him. "Hm.... I dunno..." I thought for a moment, "You know what we have never done before?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 pm

I looked down at her, "And what would that be?"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next