Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:03 pm

"Tell me everything." I said and I faced him. "Everything about that night." I said and placed my tray on the floor
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:06 pm

"Okay," i set my tray to the sdie, "I was sitting below him in an asile seat paying attention to the presitdant and the play mostly the people around us and i ddin't even see John or anything but i heard the gungo off and saw him run and neralt half the theater was females so they were all screaming so i ahd to getthough them wile others got them out side. i ended up getting put as a watcher for the body of the presidant so i was unable to relly go after him after chassing him for a block with other police, otherwise i could have gotten him
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm

"I bet you could have.... God I would give anything to have seen what you did." I said softly and made a face showing how impressed I was.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 pm

I nodded and held her, "Okay, next thing you wantto know about?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:33 pm

I laid back on the bed and place my hea don his chest, "World War II?" I asked him curiously
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:35 pm

"I fout on Normandy beach," i said to her, "i was german nazi for a while in the beginning since i was living in germany at that time and had met hitler, and am so clad he is dead,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:49 pm

I froze. "You.... were a....." I swallowed hard and my heart felt like it stopped. I couldn't move and I made my lips move, "How many of us did you kill?" I asked in a whisper. "How many Jewish people did you kill?" I asked nearly crying
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 pm

I looked at her and moved and held her face in my hands, "I didn't, and to be honest, i helped more then a half a million get out, most families i let stay in my house in Germany," i sand and pulled her onto my lap hodling her, "I was there on a spy mission and destroyed a camp overnight and let them all go that were there,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:09 pm

I nodded and cried a bit as he held me and said, "You're so good.... You're so good to be true." I said and sobbed. "I'm sorry, so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. But I'm Jewish and that hit mee hard."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

In oddedn ad held her, then looekd at her, "I didn't know that, you never told me that part, and its oaky, i understand"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:17 pm

I sniffled and said, "I know Ive never mentioned it before but it's because I didn't see how it was relevant to any conversations so..." I shrugged and burried my face in his chest
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 pm

I nodded and held her, "Its okay," i said and stroekd her hair, "its truely okay, and i know it wasn't relevant,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:34 pm

I sniffled again and whispered, "Vietnam?" As I held him tightly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:40 pm

I held her, "Viatnam was ugly, i was the only one in my first tour to survie the bombings and the gunfire, and when i left after my 5th tour, i sworre i was never going ot do that again, though i had been a docor for troops, i saw and helped kill to many men, on both sides,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 pm

"Was it hard for you to control that blood lust of yours when being on a battlefield surrounded by bloodied men who were dieing anyway?" I asked him worried That he suffered more than most men
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 pm

I nodded, "It was killer, and i can't drink dead blood from a battel feild, it could poisin me,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:20 pm

"Dead man's blood poisons you?" I asked surprised. I reached up and touched his face, "I'm sorry you suffered like that." I said softly and I kissed him tenderly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 pm

I leaned ito her hand and ksised her as tenderly back, "Well, there are lots of diseases and i can't smeell them the ones that wioud kill me in a manner of speaking, andi have you now, and your perfect.

((hey, my little bro is sick and i have to clean puke and geth im in the shower,,,i will be back in a half an hour and then my rents will be home to help so sorry!))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:41 pm

((That's alright. See ya in 30!))

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close to me. I laid my head on his chest and I slid one arm away and pulled myself out of the hospital gown. I tossed it aside before I took one of his cold hands and placed it right over my heart. "I promise to keep it beating for you then." I whispered and I slud my hand, that was holding his, away and to the back of his head and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:31 pm

I held her close me a possive kind of person when i came to her beind naked i p[ulled the blankets up over us and kissed her deeply, passionetly
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 pm

I moaned softly through his possessiveness and feeeling the love from his kiss. I licked over his lips and ran my hands over his shoulder as he laid over me and I slid my hands up to knot i the back of his hair
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:43 pm

I kissed her a little deeper, my tonge slipping to tangel with hers as i kissed her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 pm

I let our tongues twist and I ran my hands through his hair and slid his hands up my body to cup my breasts, moaning as he did so and then pulled on his hair a bit as I forced my tongue around his mouth
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm

i chasked her tone with mine as they tangeled and held her breasts in my hnds
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 pm

I moaned and arched into him and squeezed ny eyes shut tightly as my hands flew to his belt suddenly wanting him, wanting to feel his love inside me
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next