Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 pm

((i know and i had told her, "don't fall asleep, and i was in a bad mood in the first place but she went and did@!!! and new rp if you wantto stay busy...
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/t221-midnight-indecent-private#23499 ))

I nodded and went and sat besdie her and putthe silverware on the plate for her, "You might want those," i said smiling a bit and opened hte water on the tray
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:37 pm

I smiled and moved over closer to him. "Thanks love." I said and took the forks and knive from him. I giggled, "You really did bring my favorite." I gasped. "This food is from the place where we went on our first date!" I giggled and blushed from my excitement.

((Ahahahahahahahaha. That's funny! And thank you!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:39 pm

((its funny but a little irritating but oh well.(

I smiled at her and wrapped an amr sround her waist, "Well, even to me the hospital food smelled like crap and i really didn't think there would be soemthing down in the cafeteria thatyou would like to eat."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. "Thank you Raze." I said softly and kissed his neck softly. "You're so perfect and amazing and I'd never want you for anyone else in the world." I said as I hugged him to me

((Lol sorry but it is funny))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:46 pm

((i know it is and really ,it is))

I nodded and wrapped my other arm carefully around her as i ksised her ccheek softly and smiled, "You're more perfect and amazing, Ophelia, and i would never take anyone over you," i said and leand my forehead aginst her neck as i held her, then pulled back, "Eat, i have to go get my food that i left sitting theresince i didn't need to fall over,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

I laughed and smiled, "Alrighty." I started to eat and I made yum noises as I ate. "This really hits the spot thanks so much." I told him and kept eating

((Hee hee))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

((my ravioli just exploaded.....))

i dashed out and baccck aat vamp speed and smiled at her, "Your welcome baby," i said sofly to her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:23 pm

I laughed and said, "You're so fast." I said and as I ate and once he got comfortable I asked, "Will you tell me about your life?" I asked softly

((LOL))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:26 pm

i smiled at her, "I know i am fast and sure....what all do you wantto know and where d you want me to start?"

((i know, my weird craiving, raviolie and chocolate....i can tell i am upset by my foor cravings for lol))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:18 pm

((Lol yes I can tell. I'm at the hospital now... He's asleep thank god, I'm happy he's getting some rest))

I looked up at him, "Well the revolutionary war? What was that like? Did you serve with Washington and Adams? Were you there when the Declaratiin if Independence was signed? What were the tines like back then?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:21 pm

((ahh i see. thank god, at least when you sleep you don't feelpain....*hugs*))

"okay, and it was pretty amazing condidering how people fight now a days... i did meet washington and Adams, i met Ben franklin, and i was there, i didn't sighn it, but i was there, paul revere, i remember meeting as well. and things were pretty stirct back then, and the medical advances were horrible," i said as i explaied between eating
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:17 pm

"And so you were fighting for America?" I asked him smiling as I ate and as he did too.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 pm

By the end of the war yes, but in the beginning no,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:28 pm

"You were for Britain? Why? What happened that made you switch? Did you surrender?" I asked all at once.

((Yeah I know. He woke up a little while ago and then fell back to sleep))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:31 pm

((ahh, i see, i say let him sleep))

I nodded, amilng ,"I was for Englad then i started to see how bad thigns were, and i went and butned my uniform with a dead body as was a pestant to say that man died to rurn him in and got a reward and then joined the americans,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 pm

((Yeah I agree. ))

I laughed, "You cheater you." I poked his nose and laughed. "What were marriages like then?" I asked him very curiously.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 pm

"Well...its hard ot say, really, and when i did see one sometimes they were arranged marriges,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:22 pm

"Really?" I asked him. "God.... That's terrible.... People getting married to people they didn't even know or like...." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "It must have been awful." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm

"I knew a coulple who loved it...then another few that hated it and their parents did it for financhial gain. lots of times when that happenes the man that loves the wife will make an offer the parents ccan't refuse to get the girl" i said holding an arm around her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"I know.... But still.... If the girl didn;t love him, she still had to share his bed and cook his mels and bare his kids..." I sighed and bit my lip
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:37 pm

I nodded, "Yeah, it was terrible, one way lots of kids got out of it was causeing trouble as in not being in bed on curfew. and most women did gro wot love who they were married too,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:49 pm

I sighed, "Oh man...." I bit my lip. "Anyway, so Civil War?" O aasked him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:52 pm

"Civil war, i fought for the south nera theb beginning then was a spy for them then saw the north had better options and switched sides, i still at home have both uniforms. but i was there for the gettys burg address, i met Lincon,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:59 pm

I gasped, "Really?! He was my favorite president.... Did you see his assassination?" I asked.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:00 pm

I nodded, I was in the theater that night, it was horrible there was alot of panic and i was on the police force to go after him,"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next