Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 pm

((yeah... Night sis i have to go)

I smiled, Serious,"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

I thre my arms around hin and squeezed him tightly and kissed him hard. "Can I go swimming now?" I asked

((I know, night sis!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:07 am

I smiled and kissed her back and nodded, "Yes, yes, lets get you dressed for it," i said and picked her up in one arm and went over to out bags, and since she had serched tough them once already, i mearly pulled her suit off the top and set her on her feet as i grabbed my trunks
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 am

I squealed in delight and looked at my bikini he handed me. "You're sure this isn't an eyepatch?" I asked him stretching the elastic and smiling at the skimpy clothing pieces I held in my hands as I started to undress
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:39 pm

I smiled, "Oh, i am sure," i smiled, "Wouldn't matter anyway, we are the only tow on this beach," i said as i undresseda d slipped on my black trunks that had what looked like fire flames eating athte bottom

((this is what the suit looks like, oky?
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 Victoria_secrets_Black_Cutout
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:40 pm

((Lol ok))

"That explains the skimpy outfit." I said flatly and then I giggled, "Oh this is so exciting." I said once I was dressed. I looked really very sexy and slutty. "Eesh, one minute I'm feeling pervy now I'm feeling slutty." I said cavern myself with my arms feeling exposed
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 pm

((it was one of the only semi good looking ones i could find))

I smiled and went over and hugged her, "Don't worry, you'll me with me, and you aren't slutty looking,your hot looking,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:51 pm

I Giggled, "Thanks." I said and wrapped my arms around his cool skin. "You're so gorgeous." I said softly and kissed his chest, right in between his pecks. And I traced my fingernail down his front and it hung at the waist of his shorts. Then I pulled away and took his hand, "C'mon I wanna swim!!"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:57 pm

I smiled nad kissed her lips and schooped her up, and wet up ontot he balcomany, "Hold on tight,y'
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:02 pm

"Why?" I asked him suddenly scared and curling into his arms tightly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:10 pm

I smiled, and jumped down onto the sand
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 pm

I squealed and then opened my eyes slowly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 pm

I smiled and wlaked right into the water, the teperature slightly cold to her as i waded a little deeper, the deeper it got the colder on the bottom.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 pm

I shivered, "Raze... Don't drop me please." I whispered as I stred at the dark blue water suddenly horrified
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

I nodded, "I will not drop you, i said, hodling her lightly in the warmer top water. it was warm like bath water. "And do not worry, there is nothing here that will hurt you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm

"It's not that." I squeaked out. "I can't swim." I whispered. "I don't know how."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:29 pm

I looked down at her, "Okay, then i can teach you, don't worry, i won't let anything happen, i need you to stand up in the water," i said softly as i held her up, i let go with one arm, letting her slid slowly down
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:20 pm

I squeaked again and then clun to him on e ny feet touched the sand
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 pm

I held her in my arms, and made her stand on her feet,

(( i have to go in 7 minuets))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm

I burried my face in his chest and closed my eyes, "I'm scared to let go." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 pm

"DOn't be, i have you, let go of me," i siad soflty

(( i havt to go night sis
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:34 pm

I shook my head, "No." I whispered and sealed my arms around hin tightly

((Night sis! Love ya!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 am

((love you too.))

I smiled nad sighed softly, i really dond't like doing this, ilet go of her and took her arms off me, holding them to her side, "Okay, i need to knowwhat scares you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 pm

I bit my lip noticeably as he held me firmly in the water to supress my wanting screams. "Drowning." I said shakily
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 pm

"DO i ever let you drown in the bathtub?" i asked, pulling her back up into my arms, i went and sat on the edge where the tide hits the sand and sat her between my legs,
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next