Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:04 pm

I moaned into her mouth and then picked her up and placed her on my lap and began bouncing her up and down against my erection. "Oh... My lord..." I moaned

Jackie: I giggled as I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. "That was... Different." I smiled and kissed Jack softly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 am

A moaned, "Oh my god" left my lips as he did that, my hads on his shoudlers as i bounced against him.

Jack: I smiled and grabbed a towel, dtying off, kissing back softly, i smiled and pulled her to me, "Yes, it was, but amazing," i said, tomyself, it was odd that Des hadn't called yet. Or Damien. Maybe they were busy, oh wel. i was with an amazing girl. I smild nalked wit her back tothe bedroom, "So, are your needs sated my love?"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Jackie: I was pulling on my jeans when he had said 'love.' I froze and looked at him, "Yes, but... Love?" I asked him confused

Drew: I moaned and said, "Bounce harder... Baby harder..." I begged as I kept trying to push her up and pull her down against my tight erection
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:37 pm

"Its a nickname, Jackie, don't worry," i said s i dressed.

I maosned softly, bounching harder on him, feeling him slide up just a bit further as i rode, "Next time, we need more room," i said teasing asi leaned down nadk issedh is lips deeply
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:28 pm

"Agreed." I murmured against her lips as I slid further into her and moaned louder as I began to get firmer

I nodded, "Oh, okay." I said softly and for some reason I was somehow dissapointed that it was only a nickname. I dressed in a tube top, no bra, and then walked out of the bedroom to the living room and pulled out my math homework
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 pm

I smield and sat besdie her, "Want any help? and gonna call your girl freind?"

I ksisied him deeper as i tightened around him a bit
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 pm

I screamed against her lips as I couldn;t stop my hot release floding into the condom I wore.

I sighed and shook my head, "No... I don't think I need help, it's just simple conversions and yeah, I think I will call her. Just once I am done this problem." A few minutes later I picked up my cell and gave her a call
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I came with him, moaning aginst his lips as i did, an i dind't anser my phone.

i nodded, seeing her not answer, "Thats odd,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 pm

When she didn't answer, my heart sank. "I... She always answers when I call her..." I whispered and closed my phone and then excused myself. I walked into my bathroom, locked the door and slid down it, holding my phone to my chest. What was she doing?!

I Moaned loudly and then laid her underneath me in the backseat. "Oh, god... I never want to stop." I said softly as I moved in her again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:09 am

I arched to him, "Me either," i maond softly, my body reacting to his like no other, granted i hadn't been with anyone since she had started looking for a baby daddy.

That jightly confused me, i let her go, the grabbed her phone and called her again, leaving a message of, "Des, you gotta get home fast, Jackie needs you," in a hurried rushed voice before i called Damien. He answered with a sad "hello?" like he dind't care for who was on the phone ven though i knw he had red the caller ID
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 am

Drew: I ran my hands over her body and picked up the pace again, I wanted to make her scream. I bent down and sucked on her nipples as I slid a hand down to massage her clit I thrusted

Damien: "Hello?" I asked in my sad tone of voice. I was too upset to even pretend to cheer up for anybody

Jackie: I called her again and when she didn't answer I started to cry. she found someone else... She found another girl didn't she? I asked myself and held my knees to my chest
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:33 pm

I maoned softly beforei screamed out, arching into his mouth and hand

Jack: "Damien? Oh my god, are you okay baby?" i asked, hodling the phone tightly in my hand, "You sound so sad are you okay? Whats going on? And where's Destiny? Jackie is crying her eyes out for her. But, whats wrong with you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Damien: "I dont know about Destiny, but I'm fine. I'm at the park just a few blocks from where you are. And I'm sad because... Fuck, Jack, look... I thought incoukd do this but I can't. I can't stand you... You... Fucking someone else. I'm sorry I just can't cope with this."

Drew: I moaned and cried out her name and took her harder. "Can... I.... Mark... You?" I asked her as I moaned.

Jackie:'-crying
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 am

Jack: As soon as he;d said where he was i had my jacket in hand and was pulling on my shoes,i issed jackies crying top of herh ead and ran out, takling as i did, "I am so sorry that i did that i am just trying to help. you know how i liek to help people..." i cut thoug yards, hoped fences and i was there as i spoke, i came up behind him and gave him a huge hug, letting my phone drop tot he gound, "I love you, and thats never going ot change. I promise."

Des: I moaned, arching to him, "Not...yet," i moaned,

((you, should have him not like her saying no and force into doing it the net time they get togather.)
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:54 am

Damien: I froze and dropped my phone. I stood up to face him and I had tears in my eyes. "Don't make promises you can't keep." I said and swallowed hard.

Drew: I growled softly and stared down at her

((Lol kk))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm

I moved my hands up and cupped his face, and rested my forehead on his, "I am so sorry that i am doing this to you," i whispered, "So sorry, but i want to help,"

Des: I gave a percious little teasing smiel as i wrapped my arms aound her him and kissd him
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Damien: "Yeah I know." I said and pulled my face away. "I just don't understand how you can be so... So...." I growled in frustration when I lacked the right words and I sat down on the grass again

I I moaned softly and kissed her back roughly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Jack: I sad down besdie him, "Honey whats wrong?" i asked, pulling him over to my lap and having him rest agaisnt me,

I kised back
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Damien: I half growled at him and sighed, "It's just... If you're so comfortable with Jackie... How can I really trust you? And know that what you;re telling me is true and that you are just trying to help her and that there's no attraction to her at all?"

Drew: I smiled and kept it up
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm

"None at all, And, don't tell her ia siad this, but i keep thinking it you when i am with her," i said, blushing red as i sat wit hhim

Des: I moaned sfotly agianst his lips
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Damien: "How?" I asked. "She has more parts than I do, to grab and... fondle." I said clutching the grass in my hands

Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:25 pm

"I don't care, I like your parts more becase yours have more of a prupose. herso got in th way," i sid as i held him
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:12 pm

I smriked, "Purpose? Really, hers have ones too." I said and fidgetted in his arms. "Woukd you let me go dude?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Jack: I sighed and let go of him, feeling cold all over. "I am sorry," i hug my head. biting my lip as i did, ii wanted to cry.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 pm

I sighed and ran ny hands through my hair. I hated making him cry... But I couldn't do this... "It's either her or me Jack." I said softly not facing him. "Because I cannot do this like I thought I could." I said and I glances back at him for a moment before looking away once more
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next