Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 pm

my body was cold. her or him. "You." i said, my arms then wrapping tightly and protectively aound him, "You."
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I instantly spun around and smashed his lips with mine and pressed him back against a tree. We were alone and I wasn't afraid. I unzipped his pants and stuck my hand down the front of his pants and squeezed hard on his sac. "This, is still mine." I said and began tugging and rubbing all over him and giving him hot open mouthed kisses and I kept saying, "You're all mine." Over and over again and I didn't even realize how hard I was handling him.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I kissed him deeply back, hodling him tightly against me with one arm, moaning as i arched to his hand, my body flooding with heat for him, hardening somewhat in an instant. "All yours," i moaned as i kissed his neck
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:58 pm

I moaned as I felt his lips against my neck and I unzipped my pants and let them fall around my knees as I turned him around and thrust into him gently as I moaned
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 pm

I moaned, tlting my head back and cathicn his lips in mine as i ksised him deeply, my body heated for him
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 pm

I moaned softly against his warm lips and made slow deep love to him. "I love you Jack." I whispered and slid my hands around to grab his tool and play with it a bit as I thrusted into him.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:09 am

I moaned sfotly againsth is lips, "I love you too Damien," i said as i ksised him as i maoned againsth is lips again, feeling his hand

Des: When we finished he laid besdie me on the seat, soemhow puling a blanket up over us as we laid in the back seat, i smiled at him a bit, and moved close, he was really warm, i loooked for my clthes and found them and fished out my phone as i slid inot my bra and shirt, then the rest of my clothes and finially my shoes, then i slid out as he did, though he was fully dressed, I instantly hit "resend" on Jackies number, gwetting worried that she hadn't picked up on the first few rings
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:12 am

Jackie: I heard my phone ringing and I looked down at it. I answered it and said, "It's about fucking time!" I yelled into the phone. I has been crying for hours and she hadn't called back and Jack and Damien weren't back yet and I was going insane

Damien: I bit my lip and moaned as I continued to make love to him. I kissed all over his neck and hit the sweet spots I knew he liked.

Drew: Grinning from being extremely satisfied I took off the condom and put it in a trash bag I had in here. I dresses and then pulled Des into my lap as she called someone
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 pm

I flinched, "I'm sorry Jackie," i said, "I had my phone off since i was at a movie." i said as i held the phone, "Are you okay? I'm on my way home right now,"

Jack: I moaned loudly, arching back to him as i did. He hit all the right spots
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Jackie: "Bull shit!" I shouted into the phone. "I can hear you panting Des. Next time you fuck someone, wait an hour before you call your girlfriend!" I screamed and hung up crying harder than I ever have
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

I burst into tears burrying my face into my hands in my lap. Pain seareed though my heart.some how i slid off his lap onto the floor of the car and sat there, my face covered asi cried scilently. I felt so horrible. I felt dirty now. i felt disowned, like i couldn't ever face her again. I dind't know my body could hurt so bad. I felt my shoudlers shaking, my body heaving as i cried.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Drew: I saw her and then I pulled her into my arms and held her close to me, "Baby what's wrong? Why the tears?" I asked.

Jackie: My insides hurt so bad from tears and I stood up and began collecting my things from around the dorm. I was moving out of the dorm... I couldn't bare to look at her
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 am

I didn't answer until i was doen crying, and i had the hiccups. "Jackie...left....me....becase i....didn't answer....my phone." I said and held onto him tightly. i felt so dirty for that but felt right sitting here with him "I have to get home. NOW."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

Drew: I nodded, "Do you want me to drive you?" I asked her worriedl

Jackie: I had packed and my stuff was in my car. Where was I gonna go? I thought. I sat there for awhile and then began to drive to my guy friend Kevins
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:30 pm

I shook my head, "i drove, you can follow if you want but i woudln't. she's touchy, i'll see you tomorrow!" i said and tok off running for my car, having scrippbled my number in pen on his arm

Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:37 am

Drew: I watched her go and didn't follow. I wasn't gonna mess up by goin along.

Jackie: Once I got to Kevins, he thought I wanted sex. I kept pushing him away but he didn't get it. So I left his place and drove back to the dorm. I walked upstairs and the place was still empty. Gosh it was quiet when no one was home. I sat in the kitchen on a stool with a school phone book and the phone on the counter. I scanned the list to start making calls.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:27 am

I went home and ran up, seeing the door partially open i stepped in and closed it behind me, i dind't see anyone, so my worried voice called, "Jackie?" I was paning from running and my phone was in my hand as i looked around and when i saw her in the kichen i ran over to her, "I can't even begin to tell you how sorry i am that i had my phone off,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 am

I smirked, "You think this is about you're phone being off?!" I yelled at her and I gripped the edges of the phone book tightly.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:18 am

"I told you i was at a movie and din't have it on and Jack had run our so i had run after him and i was breathign hard,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:26 am

"God would you stop lieing to me?!" I shouted and stood up abruptly that the stool I was on fell backwards and crashed against the tile floor. "I can smell him all over you and you're still sweating!" I said and left the room, slamming a door to my old room where all my bags were.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:31 am

I sighed and followed her and leaned aginst the door, "Will you please let me finish?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 am

"Why? So you can lie to me some more?" I said shaking my head and I looked away from her as I stood and faced the window
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 am

((doors closed, she's leaading agaisnt it))

"No, so i can tell you the truth. Honestly i really didn't know what i was doing. I got carried away and i am really sorry, Jackie, I understand if you want to throw me out,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:48 am

I smirked, "Sorry doesn't change anything." I said and still didn't look at her. "The fact is that you lied to me! To my face and then you kept trying to! And then you cheated on me! Lastly, what of those calls were important? Huh?! What if I was here in the dorm and it caught on fire and I couldnt get out?" I asked her and balled my hands into fists from anger and betrayal.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm

"I would die once i heard you were hurt." I said, "I would becase i would know that i was the one that caused that. I am so sorry, Jackie, I'll leave," i said as i moved away from the door tears streaming down my face again, and i walked over to my room and startted packing, she was the one who needed the space
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next