Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

16 hours later I had her chained in my dungeon below castle grounds and the only way in and out was through a 30 inch thick steel door that required a passcode of mine and I was the only one alive who knew it. I had her in two long chains that hung in the middle of the high cieling. Those two had cuffs on the ends and I bound them to her wrists. Next two small chains from the ground were cuffed as well and they went around her ankles. The chains were steel as well and were impossible to be broken even by vampires. I had my way with the girl while she was unconcious and then abandoned her to go do my duties. I had 7 vampires gaurding the only entrance and exit, She was not going anywhere any time soon. I smiled
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:56 pm

I was maing plans, getting in touch with old touch vampires aroung that owed me one. no matter what, i was getting hr back.i knew i was an absloute mess, vut i lad lost pretty much everyhtingin a matter ofseconds, and when i got her back, it wasn't going to happen again
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:05 pm

I woke up from my deep enduced sleep when I heard a door slam shut and the man walked into the room. He was naked and I started trying to fight the chains to get them off, but I couldn't! "RAZE!" I screamed, knowing it was useless, and I began to cry as the man came closer and was penetrating me against my will.

I bounced her up and down against my tool and I moaned as I worked on her slowly and spoke, "Mmm, you're finally up, it's been months baby, you've been here for three months and look down love, you're growing quickly. You'll be delievering in a few weeks." I whispered and kissed her huge stomach as I thrusted up into her.

I was crying and I said, "If... You got... What you wanted... from me... then why... are you still.... fucking me?!" I screamed, my words cut off each time by my pants.

"Because," I said and thrusted hard, "I still have to release to stimulate the baby's growth." I grinned and then went vampire speed and strength on her. I knew this could kill her, but the baby was at the stage where it would be able to survive even if she died. She already looked terrible, She was brusied everywhere from me and it made me smile.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Feeling her mind open i stopped what i wa doing and let my mind caress hers I I am here, baby, i will be there soon, i promise,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:24 pm

But it's been three months! You've left me! I thought and then I screamed as I felt my skin down there tear open a bit as he shoved himself deeply inside me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:27 pm

I havne't left you, baby, i coudn't get to you no matter what i tried, i nearly got kiled. and you were out cold i was in your dreams when i was able to be get in but i dnd't want to hurt you. I will have you out soon, just relax, think about me, listen to my voice
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:33 pm

I'm trying but he's... Suddenly i felt like a wall had been placed in my head and I couldn't think. I stared down at the man and he glared at me.

I slapped her hard across the face, "I know you're talking to him." I said and I gripped her throat tightly.

I couldn't breathe and then I choked and couldn't feel any part of me anymore. I passed out.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I was abruptly thrown out. i cursed, he was more then dead now.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I kept riding her until I had had my fill. I bit into her neck though, I was starving,
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:40 pm

I got back to making plans
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:42 pm

I wiped my mouth, didn;t seal her wound off, I just left and walked out and back up to my room, laying down on the bed
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:47 pm

I got into his head
    you are suck a dumb fucking moron.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 pm

I laughed, now why is that?
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:56 pm

you always have been there ater comsequencs for what you do
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 pm

And I am prepared to accept them. Your girls already carrying my child. Even if I die, he'll live on, and oh yes, it's a boy. I grinned.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:19 pm

I know that much, you idiot. and i won't kill you, just hurt you. I want to see her. Now.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I told you that you could have visitng rights. Ally ou had to do was ask my little brother. When do you want to see her?
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Now.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Then by all means fly out here, but your vist will be supervised. Be aware of that.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 pm

I am on a plane now,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Fine. Well, how many hours until you're here then?
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

a half hour.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Alright, my men will escourt you here. I thought as I stood up and walked down the steps and punched the key code into the door. I told my men to be aware the Raze was on his way and to be prepared for anything
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:59 pm

WHEN I GOT THERE I WAS heaed to his place and was inside and greeted him with a mear grimace
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:03 pm

"You will follow me." I said and led him to the door. I momentarily blinded him so he wouldn't see the passcode and then the door slid open and then I shoved him inside with three gaurds and then closed the door.

I was asleep, but I was so beaten, bloody, and bruised.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next