Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:15 pm

I went up to her, and looked her over, biting my thumb open and healing her wounds, muttering about how "his gaurds were brainwashed"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:42 pm

My eyes slowly opened and I saw Raze. "Raze...? Am I dreaming?" I murmured softly. My body felt heavy and my arms were in so much pain from being suspended from the cieling. My whole body ached and I was so dirty and bruised now that my cuts were magically sealed.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

I nodded and brshed my lips aginst hers, "Its be baby," i said and easliy got in and got his wall out, and put up one of mine a stronger one.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:38 am

Tears flooded my eyes and they spilled over. "Raze... Oh god Raze..." Insakd as I started to cry. "It hurts so bad! I wanna go home!"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 am

I cupped her face in my hands and pulled the chains a bit to gve them a little slack, so she wasn't so tightly strung up, "I know baby, can feel it," i said and kissed her, my lip bleeding when i sti k it on hers so he'd drink a bit as i ksised her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am

I was more so drinking what blood came out rather than kissing him, but the baby didn't like me having the blood that wasn't his daddy's and a forceful kick came and I screamed in pain as I felt something break.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 am

I took her hand, knowing it had beeon one of her ribs, I got in my brothers head and ordered him here.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 am

I screamed in pain as the baby kicked the same place and tears flooded my face and I whimpered.
    I sighed and was at the steel door, entering the pass code
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:59 am

I held her face in my hands, whispering he was on his way and would getto help her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 am

I stared at Raze through half closed eyes. My body was so tired and in so much lain. I didn't know how much longer I could endure this

I walked down to meet them after the door was sealed. My haired were where they should be and I nodded at each of them. I walked over to Raze, "You... Summoned me?"

Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 am

"Yes, i did becase the more pain you put her though the weaker child you'll be getting. she'll become willing and your thing will fail again"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am

I shook my head, "Oh no..." I said and I walked up to Ophelia and ran my hands all over her body. "She is weak and in pain, yes, eels illy when some prick pisses me off and I do," I snapped one of her legs and smiled, "this." I continued and heard her scream. "She may be weaker, but that baby is getting so strong. That, is why she is weak."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:06 pm

I hit him easily across the face, my mind going outth the others that were hiding and suddenly the pass cord door was gone and the gaurds were laying across it, dead. "Don't,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 pm

I smirked, "Don't...? Don;t what brother? Speak up now." I said and grabbed Ophelia by the throat and smiled, "Tell him to stop." I applied pressure to her throat.

"Raze stop! Please!" I choked and when Raze relaxed his hand dissapeared from my throat. Then the in between my legs got soaking wet and I froze. "I... I think my water just broke." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:13 pm

I nodded, "Your in labor," i said as i then looked at my brothe, 'Your son is on his way here,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm

I nodded, "Always knows how to make an entrance is good." I said and then I looked at Ophelia, he face twisted in pain. She'll never make it through labor alive, I thought. I sighed and undid the bindings on her body and carried her to the infirmary and laid her down on a bed there. I watched as medics attended to her and I smiled wickedly each time a contraction hit Ophelia.

I screamed and held my stomach. I cried out for Raze, but his brother wouldn't let him enter. He had the door sealed off with some kind of magic preventing his entrance and it was pissing me off. As another round of contractions came, I screamed louder, the pain intensifying
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:32 pm

I stood grwoling uber pissed off that i couldn't be ther.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:39 pm

I screamed and sweat was pouring down my face, my body getting itself ready for what was going to come. A few hours later they made me push and after what seemed like ages, I heard crying and my body shook violently as my son was passed into Raze's brother's arms. Tears fell from my cheeks and then I felt really strange.

"She's seasing!" The doctors called out and began to start working on her until I held up my hand telling them to stop. I laid the baby on her and the baby sank his fangs into her flesh. I turned to Raze, "I never said I'd let her live." I told him and smiled as I watched my son.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:44 pm

I groled, watching jus an i knew what he needed, not a weak, but strong blood, I remembered that much, i pulled in ophelis old frind and the seond the baby smelt the fresh, strton blood i moved him and he latched on depely to her freinds neck, she hagint to be held down, and moved to ophelias side, "Rmember? You were the one who managed to kill mother's assastiant, I gues your son is like that," i said
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:49 pm

I shrugged, "Doesn't matter, but she's still seasing and bleeding. You're love's dead Raze." I shurgged, "Sorry." I sad and took my son into my arms after he was done feeding and then I left the room.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:54 pm

I moved oer to her, and sealed her onds with one hand and had my wrist to her other, then saw the iv, stiking the needel deep enough into my arm it woue get blood un interruped, and slid the IV in hers. I got in her head, Baby please, please don't leave me, I am right here, I hanboth her hands in mine, my assistants foring others out and to help me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 pm

((Ooh, i have an i dea. what if she is reinccarnated into another baby who looks like ophelia, but we would timeskip to when that girl is how ever old Ophelia is and she alples for a job to work for Raze,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:59 pm

I think I died. I was in another place... It was strange... And I could see myself, I looked awful and I saw Raze standing beside me and begging me to wake up, but I couldn't. If I died then, was I in heaven? I looked around and all was white, it was snowing, but it was warm. I stared down at myself and Raze once more and tears dripped down my face, but when they fell, they floated and rose above my head and drifted upwards towards the clear blue sky.

((Oh, I had another idea. Lmao))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:05 pm

((what is your idea???? before we contunie on))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 pm

((Kind of like Zoey and Stark in Burned. Raze wants Ophelia back and he is so pissed that she is dead so he starts raising all hell until some vampire friend of his tells him that he can retrieve her soul if he successfully goes into the Otherworld, but he has to pull her away from Jake that she is now with in heaven in order to get back and her soul can either reposses her body or die and that's the risk he's taking with retrieving her soul. Either her soul takes to her old body, or her soul rejects her old body and dies.))
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next