Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:01 pm

((Lol RAZY!!!!))

I stared at the little girl and I clasped a hand over my mouth. I got off Raze's lap and I knelt in front of the little girl and studied her
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 pm

I smile and hugged the girl back, "5yrold Ophelia, meet presant say Opheila,"
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:03 pm

((lol yeah....a nick name of mine is Razy and my liyyle cousins call me that lol))
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 pm

((Lol it's cute))

I smiled at her and said, "You're adorable." I said softly and sighed. "But I don't understand... How am I supposed to get her back into me?"
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:40 pm

She smield at me then went over to her and huged her, and just disappeared inside her, I smiled, "By touch"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:55 pm

I gasped, "Oh..." I said softly and then touched my stomach. Then I gasped and looked at Raze, "He has my son, doesn't he?" I asked referring to my last days on Earth
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:56 pm

I nodded sadly, "We wil deal with that, when we get back. I know some people. he taped it as well, so i had my gaurds get those. Lets find the last 4 peices of you."
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:01 pm

I shook my head, "No, I don't want my baby... It's his... Not yours." I whispered. And sighed, clinging to him
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 pm

I nodded and held her, 'DOn't worry, baby, we'll have one of ours as soon as we get back," i said putting her on my back, our clthes free of blood, "Lets find your soul peices"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 pm

I sniffles and then I looked at him, "Are you sure you're feeling well enough?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:05 pm

I nodded nad held her on my back, "I am fine, baby,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:06 pm

"Okay..." I said softly and I laid my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:15 pm

I smiled nad movd my head nad kissed hr sfotly ,"Now we find you preteen, teen and late teens and up to right before yuo met me," i said asi starte walking.
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:22 pm

"So four more." I said softly and I held him closely. "I can't wait to get back to earth and start making babies with you." I giggled
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

I smiled and held her, moving her around to my front hodling her, "I cna't wait either baby,"
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:29 pm

I Smiked and stared up at him until I heard someone shout, "Razy?" I looked over and saw a ten year old me staring up at him
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:30 pm

I smield up at her and then down at the girl "Hey Ophi," i said and like i always did, knelt down and uplled her into a one armed hug
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 pm

I stood up and smiled. "This was before my accident, before my amnesia..." I said and sighed. The girl looked at me and nodded, "You're lretty." She said and gave me a hug and then dissolved into me. This time it hurt. I gasped and held my head. "Oh..." I breathed
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

i then pulled her into my hug, "They may hurt if they are not really willing, baby, but i am here to make you feel better," i said as i kissedher
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I moaned softly and kissed him back deeply. I wrapped my arms around him and he began to make my head feel better
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:54 pm

I smield nad kept kssing her.

mins left_((
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:03 pm

((?))

I moaned softly and slid my tongue into his mouth
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:26 am

I hled her gloser against me as i tangeled my tonge in hers, kissing her deeper as i held her.

((sorry))
Back to top Go down
Disregarded
Admin
Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:28 pm

((For what?))

I moaned softly and held him tightly to me, wrapping my tongue around his needingly
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:34 pm

I made it back to the dress and laid her back in the soft grass, my hands slidding her clothes off her as mine disappeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: