Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:14 pm

I giggled on his lips and then I pulled away. I was content, and happy, and then a fear passed through my body like nothing I'd ever felt before. "Raze... Can.... Is it possible for me to have children like this?" I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:16 pm

I smiled and nodded, "Very possible, jsut, our childern will have a few extra talents," i said holding her to me in the water
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm

I breathed a sigh of relief and curled into his chest, "Oh thank god..." I whispered and I placed my hands on his chest.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm

I smiled and held her, "Yes, it will be amazing,"

((sorry for disappearing, my dad was beig a dick and woudln't let me on last night.... Sad _._ ))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:45 pm

"What will be?" I asked him smiling

((Aw. It's okay Smile ))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:51 am

"You haveing our child,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 pm

I smiled a bit and sighed, "I need to get pregnant first." I said softly and stared at my stomach. "Although, I don;t think we'll need to try that hard if we keep having sex as fast and as roughly as we did today." I winked. "God that was so fucking amazing." I told him and layed my head on his chest.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 pm

I smiledn ad pulled her up onto my chest, holding her here i kissd her forehaed, "Yes, baby girl you are more then amazing,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:43 pm

I blushed and curled into his arms, now shivering due to the water still being so cold. "Hold me..." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 pm

I pulled her and held her close to me, i hut the knob with my foot and added a bit moe warm water
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 pm

I shivered a bit in his arms and whispered, "DO I need to be in this still?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:12 pm

"Just a bit longer,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:17 pm

I nodded and curled closer to him.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 pm

i HELD HER, "hey, when i was changed, i was tied in the River,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:22 pm

I looked up at him, "T-that ssssssucks...." I whispered my teeth chattering
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:28 pm

I nodded, "I was chanced in the winter, andi was naked in the river," i said, hodling her, feeing her skin now at the right tep i drained the cold water as i turned on the hot
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm

I was just about to say something when my new ears delivered a strange sound to me. "Oh god!bMake it stop!" I shouted hearing a redundant thudding in my ears
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:34 pm

I put my hands over her ears blcoking it out, i got in her head, its the water, just relax, your ears aern't totally addapted
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:38 pm

I kicked the water nosel off, but I stll heard the sound, and it was now duplicated, and the smell... I licked my lips and I could feel my body starving. Then I heard laughter from outside, hikers... Human...
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:43 pm

I made her look at me, "Hey, focus," i said, knowing it was a heartbeat. I locked her mind around mien, hating to do it but if i didn't, she'd g orunning off, meaning if she wasn't touching me, she'd be in a burning pain...milllions of tims as worse
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Whatever he was trying to do wasn;t working becaus ei wasn;t meeting his eyes. My body burned and I wanted the smell's source. I my body began getting ready for the hunt and my eyes glazed over red and my fangs began to show themselves.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm

It was a bit hard and i bit my lip, then moved faster the nshe would, and got a set of sliver chains, i clicked them on her wrist then one on her ankel and got her dressed and into a room, all in her own, i then did her other side, chaining her down.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:11 pm

I screamed at the searing pain of the silver burning at my body, bloodied tears filled my eyes and streamed down my face. "Let me go!" A voice that was so coated over with bloodlust, need, and pain forced it to twist into one that I didn;t even know was my own. "I need the blood!" I shrieked. "Give it to me!" I cried out
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

I was thre and back in a half second basically stradelingin her to hold her down and held her mouth open, pouring down fresh, human blood
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:18 pm

I moaned loudly at the taste of the hot liquid pouring down my throat. I drank greedily from it and my whole body quivered and jolted with the sensations it was giving me. My lower half squirted it's own juices as the blood itself gave me an orgasm and I moaned and kept drinking the blood. Feral growls arose in my throat as I drank and my animal-like side showed for the first time
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next