Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 pm

I rested my head on his chest.

(( o.O You must be utterly tired !! . Night ))
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:35 am

we fell asleep and in the morning when i woke up i saw her in my arms i jumped "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.angels-and-demons.rigala.net
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:43 am

I woke up confused . "What do you mean ? I have no idea ! I guess we just slept in the same bed ! It´s not like we are naked or something."
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 am

i looked at myself than back to her "no more drinking parties" i sat on the bed i had a bad feeling
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:34 am

"I can´t understand why you are making a big deal about this. We have slept in the same bed many times , we are cousins, nothing wrong about it. And you can´t stop us from having drinking parties.We love them and it´s something we share together, just the two of us. We´ve done it for a long time and nothing bad has happened "
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am

i looked at her frowning " you're right we love them and its a way to cheer us up but why can't we remember what happened this time?we always do!and what if we did something?"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:41 am

I looked at him expresionless and thinking . "You´ve got a point, but if we had done something we would be naked now , don´t you think ?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:45 am

"i came early!!what if.." i trailed i shook my head " forget about it i'm sure nothing happened"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:47 am

"What if we what ...? Finish what you were about to say " I said.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 am

"why do i remember that you told me you were a virgin?and we dirty danced?and skinny dipped ?"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 am

I held his gaze as I tried to remember "Do you think if I told you I was a virgin ... it means we ...?" I trailed off.

Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:57 am

i looked at her seriously " do you?"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 am

"I don´t know" I whispered and then looked at the sheets . "Oops . Weren´t my sheets white? They are green now. Did I change them?"
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 am

i hid my face with my hands "we did it!" i said angrily "and i don't even have condoms on me!"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:06 am

"We don´t have to think that" I said trying to deny it "Maybe we ...ate something on the bed or we spilled beer on it and we had to clean it. The sheets must be down in the laundry room "
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 am

"go check" i said knowing she wouldn't find them there
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:20 am

"Okay" I nodded and walked downstairs to check .That´s when I noticed I felt sore where I shouldn´t be feeling like that. So I knew right then the sheets wouldn´t be in the laundry room . I sat on the staircase and brought my knees up to my chest . Jason probably would never talk to me again.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:26 am

"what took her so long!" i i went down after her and found her on the steps "what is it?are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 am

"Yeah, I´m fine. It´s just that I didn´t have to go check in the laundry room cause...I feel sore you know where" I whispered looking at my hands, not wanting to see his reaction to that.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:31 am

i sat next to her and sighed "if you're late i need you to get a test.if you are pregnant you will abort i'll pay the expanses and there's no need to tell anyone.i'm sorry i took your virginity away"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:37 am

I widened my eyes at him "Are you crazy ??!! I won´t abort if I´m pregnant. I would never do that ! And you don´t have to apologize for taking my virginity away. Two people are needed for that" I snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:39 am

"you are 16!do you want a baby that early??do you think its easy?and if it happens what are you gonna say? my cousin is the father?"i was yelling
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:43 am

"I´m 17, not 16 !Even if I´m really young , I wouldn´t kill a baby just because he or she was an accident or a mistake ! And I would never tell anyone who the father is , if that´s what worries you !" I ran upstairs , cause I didn´t want to cry in front of him.
Back to top Go down
zmirazz
Star Singer
Star Singer
zmirazz

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:53 am

i sighed kicking the wall next to me i went after her "you're not pregnant for sure we don't know that but if you are i won't allow you to keep it!" i saw her crying and felt a ping in my heart i went to her and hugged her " i'm sorry i...i'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Smilegreen16
Own Lable
Own Lable
Smilegreen16

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 am

"If I´m pregnant , I´ll keep it . It´s my body , not yours" I cried as I hugged him back . "And don´t say you´re sorry cause you don´t really mean it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))   I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me )) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

I never want to fall in love ((zzmirazz and me ))
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next