Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 am

I flung my arms around him, holding him close to me as I hugged him, the warmth of the water feeling good against my body considering I was pressed against ice. I kisses his icey chest and licked up it, kissing his neck
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am

I tilted my head for her and held her close aginst mw
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 am

I licked along the vein of his neck and once he moaned, I knew I'd found the spot on his neck. The one that makes your whole body tingle, and crave to be touched. Like he always did me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 am

I moved my head down to her neck, instantly licking over her sweet spot, then kissing and sucheling it as she paid attenetoin to my neck
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 am

I moaned against his skin and closed my eyes, letting his gentle touch fill me with passion, pleasure, and desire. I wasn't ready to have sex with him yet, but in just loved the way he held me and kissed me
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 am

((i am cooking so i am slow sorry))

I kissed over her neck, up and down as i held her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 am

((It's cool. I'm on my wayto see Dan anyways so I'll he off and on the rest of today))

I moaned softly and bit his sweet spot gently before I heard his cell ringing loudly from the bedroom.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 am

((okay, and i am done now lol i hope he's doing good!))

I sighed and ksised her lips, "i have to get that,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 am

I groaned and then raised my hands up in surrender, like a sign saying go. I saw him jog regular speed to the phone and I turned off the water. As I wrapped te towel around me, suddenly I didn't feel so good. I quickly shut the door and vomitted straight into the toilet. However I was quiet, easy to hide it from Raze. I stood up and flushed the toilet then washed my mouth out along with brushing my teeth. That was odd. I thought
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 am

I answered the phone and got on the computer after uplling on jeans and got right to doing up the files
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 am

((Awthanks me too!))

I sighed and dressed, I was pretty cleaned up now and I felt like dancing. I walked into the bedroom, noting his absence and then flipped the TV onto anmusic station. I turned up the volume and started jumlig up and down in the huge bed, Dancing

((Remember he comes in and yells at her to turn the music down and just to be quiet so he can concentrate and it's out of sheer bordome that she leaves))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:04 pm

((i know i know and your welcome and i hope so too))

I goraned and told the person on the phone to hold on a second and got up and went out, having to yell over the music, "TURN IT DOWN I AM ON THE PHONE!" when she looked at me
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 pm

I frowned and turned it off. "Sorry..." I whispered and sat down on the bed feeling guilty.

((Lol))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:12 pm

I smiled and went back to the office and pickedu pthe phone again, appolgising,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:14 pm

I felt like shit now and I was utterly and completely bored. I stood up and grabbed my purse. My skirt was all sparkly around my knees and My pink blouse flowed around me as I didn't even tell him I was leaving. I just walked outside into the fresh air. I inhaled deeply and Smiled at the scent of the air.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 pm

I was on the phone with another person one after an other. looking up mulitple things between conversations, i slipped on a shirt and for myself ready the the webcam thingsi was needed for

-------

https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=262
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40