Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:32 am

I stroked his bare hairless chest and then nodded, "I understand." I said and closed my eyes. "So you still have to tell me about the night that you saved me. I wanna hear that juicy story." I giggled remembering I had been doing the dirty upstairs without him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 am

(when he saved her where? i am really tired this morning and ccan't think))

I smiled a bit and looked at her pretty face,
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:25 am

((The night when she was almost raped...))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 am

((um....how far bacck did this happen? i am really sorry but i must be rather lost or jsut not remembering sorry))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 am

((It's okay. I reread this RP haha. When he asked her out, she said yes finally and those guys from the bar beat her and then Raze saved just as the ringleader was about to have sex with her. then she took a bath and made her soup and they both started to maserbate and then he brought her the soup, she ate, and then they shared their first kiss under the stas in that room he has. He told her what he was and she freaked out but then accepted it. They went to bed separately that night))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:50 am

((so tell her about that night though his eyes?))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:51 am

((Yeppers))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 am

((okay, and shoudl he tell her?))

"Well, to start you were mad at me, thinkign i was like the rest of them and you were headed out to your car and i followed you and you ffreaked out about hwat had happened to your car. they guys came back aroudd and they got you down to the ground and i just couldn't stand to se you hurt so i showed up and like superman, took then down to the jail and came back to yo just hodling onto life, and i gave you my blood to keep you alive and give you more then a fighting chance," i said wonding if i shuold tell her about me being able to see her thoughs and feeling her emotions.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:00 am

((Well she already knows everything that happened that night))

I nodded and stared uo at him, "You really are my hero Raze." I said to him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:05 am

((okay))

"The only one sideaffet of giving you my blood, and your promise to not freak out on me?'
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 am

"You already told me Raze. That first night. You can feel what I'm feeling and such." I said to him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:20 am

I nodded, "ANd that night was rather...eventful,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 am

"Tell me." I told him and curled up closer to him again but keeping my leg draped over his waist
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:25 am

"That i knew what you were doting and your thouts more then made my undead hormones join a lub and start dancing?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:27 am

I gasped and asped a hand over my mouth. "I forgot about that!" I said and blushed. "It felt so good though." I whislered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:31 am

I smiled, and ksised her cheek, "Oh, you have no idea how good it did feel, no one touches me, in mind or body like the way you do baby girl,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 am

I blushed, "So if I were to do that again, you'd feel it?" I asked him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 am

I nodded, "Oh, yes, i would, and would reacct to it,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:44 am

"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously and and pulled my leg around him tighter so his side pressed against my triangle
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 am

"Meaning, i would be ready to do you as you wer up there pleasuing yourself," i saidn ad smiled at her, my head turned to see her,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 am

I giggled, "I'll remember that." I said to him and teasingly ran a finger down my clit. I shivered and then said, "So pu left off with the giving me blood." I reminded him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 am

I shifteda bit, knowing what she had done, feelign the pit of pleaure run though her.
    "OKay, well, i got you blood then i took yuo back to my placce, and cleaned you up. you woke up later and i was letting you shower as i went to make you soup, and then came bak u pand you eneded up woith out a toel to cover the most of you so i found yo usomething to wear," i said, she knew most of what had happened anyways
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:57 am

I shook my head, "Tell me about the bath." I giggled and kissed up his arms to his neck and ran my fingers over my clit again
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 pm

((sorry my mom was talking to me about my dad...))

I smiled nad ksised her nose, i then took both her hands in mine, "First off, i will not whenyour playingwith yourself," i samieland smiled athen sia,d "You and that mind of yours some days. Well, i wasdown in the kitchen getting you your soup made homade like i always make it and things and the image and feelings of your plaure made me litterally freeze,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 pm

I giggled as held my hands, "Sorry I'm in a playful mood." I told him and squeezed his hands lightly. I gazed up at him, "I distracted you?" I asked giggling once more and kissing his lips quickly
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next